Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Press 2 for Deportation

Does Alipac have a Honor Board? I hope they'd get one, and link there all the businesses that agree to add this to their phone greatings:

"Welcome! We support English as an official language. If you insist on speaking Spanish, press 2 for Deportation!"

With only a few dozen businesses with such a greeting, we'd communicate to thousands of Americans daily, that THIS IS OUR COUNTRY, and we'll make sure that it stays that way!

Isn't it about time to start standing tall?

I heard on one of the MSM news stations that latinos/hispanics were 15% of the population with some 9.2% voting age and we have barok osama and jaun mclame making comments that they (the latinos) hold this election in thier hands ? now how does that add up,if these la raza conventioners are guilable enough to believe that I have a bridge for sell.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Is there anyone that already has that greeting? I'd love to call just to hear that!!

That would wrongly state the belief that everyone who speaks Spanish is in this country illegally.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like speaking some Japanese, do I get deported to Japan? How does this work?

Edit: Well I figure this is only for doing business right? Doing business in English I agree with, but I also would like to speak whatever language I feel like speaking. We're in a global economy and I believe it's a good idea we learn more than one language.

I'd like to kick all the illegals out of our country in just ONE fell swoop!

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHead

Edit: Well I figure this is only for doing business right? Doing business in English I agree with, but I also would like to speak whatever language I feel like speaking. We're in a global economy and I believe it's a good idea we learn more than one language.
    I hear ya. What if I speak English and Tagalog? Does that mean I get deported to the Philippines? What's so bad being bilingual?

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLeft
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolHead

I hear ya. What if I speak English and Tagalog? Does that mean I get deported to the Philippines? What's so bad being bilingual?
    I do not think any one wants to deport some one for speaking different languages,I think the point is that the majority of Americans have at least some command of the English language and thats how we all communicate with each other.

You heard the saying "when in rome" ?

I think that when American Citizens see certain groups of people coming to this country illegaly that do not respect our laws,language or culture that yes we are becoming upset.Especialy when these people are demanding rights when they have no right to even be here.

Press 2 for deportation is NOT PC is it? I think we should have a multi-cultural phone system that gives a menu of different #'s to dial. It will only take about an hour to get through the menu, but is only fair. We dont want to leave anyone out do we?

IMO, THIS IS HOW A BUSINESS SHOULD ANSWER THE PHONE:

IF YOU DO NOT SPEAK ENGLISH, HANG UP.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

hear ya. What if I speak English and Tagalog? Does that mean I get deported to the Philippines? What's so bad being bilingual?

The person that I have more respect for then any other human being I have ever met spoke tagalog,spanish and english and he would be the first to tell you that when he was in America he spoke English and when he was in the Phillipines he spoke Tagalog and Spanish.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast