Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey, didn't even Obama tell us that when in another country, we should speak that country's language? It just follows that when in America, people should speak English, especially if they live here legally.

This multi-linguistic crap like printing government forms in 100 different languages, makes me sick! This is America, so SPEAK ENGLISH! There's nothing racist about businesses requiring their customers to speak English. Some of you guys are so politically correct, that you really don't deserve to live in a free country.

There also are a lot of illegals here, who simply refuse to speak English when shopping, and our stores fall all over themselves to please them by hiring Spanish-speaking employees. That hurts Americans and helps the invaders, because we shouldn't have to learn Spanish in order to get a job in America.

You sure you want to have to learn Spanish, in order to keep your job?
    Plus, you can destroy a nation, by destroying its language, and these arrogant illegals know it, and do their part to Mexiconize this country, while dumbed-down politically-correct Americans are clueless and worry about not inconveniencing someone by refusing to speak the invader's language.

And if you even won't defend our language, you're NOT American, you just pretend to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    That would wrongly state the belief that everyone who speaks Spanish is in this country illegally.
    Maybe to you, but people with COMMON SENSE will realize that it's directed to illegal aliens, not to everyone who speaks Spanish. Plus people with a sense of humor will realize that the part about deportation is just a gag and isn't real, although I'd have it connected to an ICE phone number, just in case some illegals would like to stop being criminals, and tell ICE they'd like to be deported.

Isn't it interesting that political correctness even robs people of the sense of humor?

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Since I get a lot of calls..

..on my outgoing message, I tell folks..

“..I hope everyone is having a nice day, you can press # anytime to skip the message.. otherwise, ..people, ..you need to tell your friends and family they need to get off their politically correct butts, and take their country back..!! Yea, TAKE YOUR COUNTRY BACK..! ..You can do this, by going to such sites as NumbersUSA.com, AliPac.us, Heritage.org, JudicialWatch.org..’ (I spell them out) ‘..leave a message..!"

BEEP..!

..Hmm, everyone LIKES it..!

..the word IS getting around..!
    :P

PS: Yo hablo Español tambien, and it should NOT be a 'requirement' to speak it..

..to the contrary..!!
    Last edited by Jean; 08-02-2013 at 05:11 PM.
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

I like the title of this thread! It just happens to be the second part of my tagline below! I've been using it now for months.

(Oh, and I see MrsLeft is back. Nothing wrong with being bi-lingual. However, as this is America, English is the main language. I also find it offensive and racist that callers are only given one other choice to pick from: Spanish.)
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Congress should set up a #2 button on their phone line.

Just maybe they would get a hint - of the number of Americans who want all illegals exported immediately.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC

( Nothing wrong with being bi-lingual. However, as this is America, English is the main language. I also find it offensive and racist that callers are only given one other choice to pick from: Spanish.)
    Exactly. Furthermore, one could make a very strong argument that the 2nd language to be acquired should be (based upon the specific needs of my locale): Mandarin, Japanese, Hindi, Russian, Vietnamese, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anyone who is allowed legal entry into this country is required to have a basic command of the English language. A "basic command" means that you can call your bank and conduct your business in English. It also means that you can take a drivers exam or go to school and communicate in English. It also means you can go to the store and purchase a box of laundy detergent without the need for the label to be written in Spanish!

And if your in this country illegally, then we do not care how difficult it is for you to communicate in the English language as you have no legal right to be here in the first place. Figure it out!

I do not advocate we deport anyone because they do not speak English(unless your an illegal). You can speak whatever language you want. I do however believe that all communication in this country be done in English and that we no longer accommodate and or make life easier for those who choose not to embrace the English language as the official language of this country.

This has nothing to do with being bilingual or speaking another language. This is about creating unity as a nation through a shared language.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Anyone who is allowed legal entry into this country is required to have a basic command of the English language. A "basic command" means that you can call your bank and conduct your business in English. It also means that you can take a drivers exam or go to school and communicate in English. It also means you can go to the store and purchase a box of laundy detergent without the need for the label to be written in Spanish!

And if your in this country illegally, then we do not care how difficult it is for you to communicate in the English language as you have no legal right to be here in the first place. Figure it out!

I do not advocate we deport anyone because they do not speak English(unless your an illegal). You can speak whatever language you want. I do however believe that all communication in this country be done in English and that we no longer accommodate and or make life easier for those who choose not to embrace the English language as the official language of this country.

This has nothing to do with being bilingual or speaking another language. This is about creating unity as a nation through a shared language.
    So true, NoBueno!

Also, we can save tons of $$ by not printing election ballots in 5000 languages. (I heard that in Sweden, if you want a ballot in another language, you HAVE TO PAY FOR IT! Smart people, these Swedes.)

Also, we can save tons of $$ by not having to hire translators for court, social services, healthcare, ER rooms, etc.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Anyone who is allowed legal entry into this country is required to have a basic command of the English language.

A "basic command" means that you can call your bank and conduct your business in English. It also means that you can take a drivers exam or go to school and communicate in English. It also means you can go to the store and purchase a box of laundy detergent without the need for the label to be written in Spanish..!

And if YOU are in this country illegally..? ..then we do not care how difficult it is for YOU to communicate in the English language..

..as YOU have NO legal right to be HERE in the first place..!

Figure it out..!

I do not advocate we deport anyone because they do not speak English(unless your an illegal). You can speak whatever language you want. I do however believe that ALL communication in this country be done in English and that we NO longer accommodate and/or make life easier for those who choose not to embrace the English language as the official language of this country.

This has NOTHING to do with being bilingual or speaking another language. This is about creating unity as ONE Nation through a shared language..!
    WOW..!

..well stated..!!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    That would wrongly state the belief that everyone who speaks Spanish is in this country illegally.
    Why speak spanish in an english nation ,unless your just being rude and asking for trouble ?

BORDERS,LANGUAGE AND CULTURE .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast