Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Wilro you sticking your tongue out at us?
    I would never stick my tongue out at the wonderful, ALIPAC members. Sorry if that post seemed harsh in some way.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    Wilro you sticking your tongue out at us?
    I would never stick my tongue out at the wonderful, ALIPAC members. Sorry if that post seemed harsh in some way.
    NO I'm talking about your avatar silly.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have rediscovered my fondness for tuna fish sandwiches in favor of burgers. Anyone have any great tuna sandwich recipes? Here is what I have.

#1 Tuna packed in oil... I know but it tastes way better
    #2 Lots of Mayo
    #3 A small squirt of Mustard
    #4 1 Teaspoon of Sweet Relish
    #5 2 Diced Green Onions
    #6 Place all contents into ceramic or glass bowl, mix well and place mixture in refrigerator an hour before you make the sandwich. This cools the tuna and adds some firmness.
    #7 Put a healthy portion in between bread of your choice ( I like the low carb wheat) and add lettuce and tomato if you like.

#8 Enjoy the weight loss and donate the monetary savings to ALIPAC.

Oh now we're reduced to giving out recipes. Hey sounds good AE has a lot she can suggest, but maybe we need a whole new thread for that. LOL

Gosh I haven't had a tuna sandwich in a long time. They were really good.

Yes, we can save money by not eating out. We've saved at least $100 a month. We got tired of prices going up, food not so good, concerned about cleanliness and guess what, we're enjoying it much more. I make a mean omelet.

$20.00 for breakfast easy way to give to Alipac.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh now we're reduced to giving out recipes. Hey sounds good AE has a lot she can suggest, but maybe we need a whole new thread for that. LOL

Gosh I haven't had a tuna sandwich in a long time. They were really good.

Yes, we can save money by not eating out. We've saved at least $100 a month. We got tired of prices going up, food not so good, concerned about cleanliness and guess what, we're enjoying it much more. I make a mean omelet.

$20.00 for breakfast easy way to give to Alipac.
    Last week I saved and donated, this week by Friday I will have saved at least $25 and that will be donated. I am telling you my program works so well I might just have to make an infomercial for the late night viewers.

OH ya, give a couple of Lattes and your good to go, I mean donate.

From accumulated change, I usually have enough for a monthly money order for the Ramos family.

Oh ya, I put the change from pockets into a box. Next thing you know I have $50 or $75. It's amazing. I know lady who saved nothing but the change and after some time she bought herself a diamond. Nice size one.

I just gave today and it felt great. We would be lost without Alipac and other sites that give Americans a chance to speak out.

THANK YOU ALIPAC! THANK YOU WILLIAM GHEEN AND THE ALIPAC TEAM!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just put another donation into the mailbox today after I got off work. Every bit helps.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast