Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pro-Amnesty march planned for April 4. in L.A.

TRANSLATED FROM:
    http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sp/us/6258913.html

During the march to be carried out on April 4 the marchers will ask a stop to immigration raids that separate families and frighten the immigrant community, indicated immigrant organization leaders and activist for the rights of these, intercessors of former braceros, the union of teachers and an antiwar group.

"We want a stop to the raids and checkpoints that are sadness for our community", declared Ramiro Romero, leader of the Association of Clubs Michoacanos.

The march would travel through some 10 blocks in the center of Los Angeles to finish inside the Convention Center of the city, where a meeting would be carried out, said the organizers.

"With these actions (the raids) the generous spirit of our community is being sacrificed", indicated Juan José Gutiérrez, director of latin American Movement USA.

Go ahead! Add some fodder to fuel the outrage building amongst the many Americans who have not yet been awakened. Some of us just take longer to smell the smoke. We need some outrage to bring new recruits to the fight and give hope to those of us despairing over current events.
    Americans First!

This could work in our favor.
    Backlash waiting to happen. I hope the media covers this.

We're not pissed off enough - go ahead and march and further anger the American public. Our officials don't listen to us - what makes you think they'll follow your instructions?

We want a stop to the raids and checkpoints that are sadness for our community", declared Ramiro Romero, leader of the Association of Clubs Michoacanos.
    Personally, I don't care if your community is sad. So are millions of Americans who lost their jobs to cheap labor.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The $13 million settlement for the LA Police action at the last demonstration has the the IAs looking for more. And its election time for the mayor.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"With these actions (the raids) the generous spirit of our community is being sacrificed", indicated Juan José Gutiérrez, director of latin American Movement USA.

Generous? Generous? WTF is this guy trying to say? It's generous of their "community" to break into our nation and rape women and children? It's "generous" of their community to take our jobs and trash our once beautiful neighborhooods, cities and states? It's "generous" of them to let American citizens foot the bill from everything from jobs to schools, medical care and food for these invading pigs? What an ass.

I guess that old saying applies here: If you can't dazzle them with your brilliance, baffle them with your bull****.

I believe April 1 would be more appropriate for their march.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe

Generous? Generous? V****V is this guy trying to say? It's generous of their "community" to break into our nation and rape women and children? It's "generous" of their community to take our jobs and trash our once beautiful neighborhooods, cities and states? It's "generous" of them to let American citizens foot the bill from everything from jobs to schools, medical care and food for these invading pigs? What an ass.

I guess that old saying applies here: If you can't dazzle them with your brilliance, baffle them with your bull****.
    Great post! I can't add to that, you said it all!

looking at that news article I did not see anyone with any COJONES to even leave a message on the message boards. what is the matter with those brazen peoples?????
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

let them march...It seems the numbers keep growing on here as I look over to see the guests. the wires are humming

"We want
    there they go again........................wanting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast