Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- 04-11-2012, 05:28 PM #1
Problems With Illegal Immigration
As seen on William Gheen - The Gheen Report
Problems With Illegal Immigration
While illegal alien and amnesty supporters state complaints from Americans about illegal immigration are some form of racism, there are many very real problems associated with illegal immigration.
We asked a focus groups of citizen activists who are engaged in the struggle to have America's borders secured and existing immigration laws enforced to tell us the different reasons Americans are alarmed about illegal immigration.
Please review this list. More details will be added to each subject in the future. Please contact us if you have an addition for this list of problems caused by illegal immigration.
- Anchor Babies: Birthright Citizenship Exploited
- Anti-American Attitudes
- Anti-Semitic Attitudes
- Attacks on Border Patrol and Law Enforcement agents
- Attacks on Free Speech in America
- Animal Abuse Increases
- Census Numbers: Negative Impact on Congressional Representation
- Civil rights: Devalued by comparison to illegal actions
- Child Endangerment
- Child Molestation
- Closed and Overcrowded Hospitals and Emergency Rooms
- Cost of Translators
- Consulates issuing Matricular Cards (ID Mexico won't even accept)
- Day Laborers loitering and creating public hazards
- Depreciated Wages for Americans and Legal Immigrants
- Deterioration of Common American Culture
- Desecration of the American Flag: Foreign Flags used aggressively
- Disrespect for American Laws
- Document Fraud
- Drunk driving injuries and deaths: Hit and Runs
- Ethnic Cleansing and Race Riots
- Farm animals with in city limits
- Food Poisoning
- Foreign Influence on US Politics
- Gangs, Graffiti, Drugs, Cartels, Smugglers, and Violence
- Gang Rape and unreported rapes
- High Birth Rates and Overpopulation
- Human Sex Slavery
- Identity Theft
- Increased Crime
- Increased Taxes for Americans
- Increased pressures on infrastructure (roads, traffic, water, sewer)
- Infectious Diseases
- Lost American Jobs
- Lost American Sovereignty
- Lost Self Governance of American citizens Vs. Globalism and Elitism
- Male Chauvinism: Gender inequality
- Not Speaking English, loss of common language, Press 1 for English
- Overcrowded Schools and Negative Impact on American Education
- Overcrowded single family homes
- Overcrowded Jails and Prisons
- Public Sanitation Loss: Trash and human waste in towns
- Racist Groups and Race Based Politics
- Remittances: Billions of dollars sent out of the US Economy
- Rule of Law: Fundamental principles of America sacrificed.
- Separatist Movements: Demands for autonomy
- Smear Campaigns and Lies: Dirty Politics
- Stolen American Taxpayer Resources: Tuition, Welfare, Licenses
- Taking limited seats in colleges at taxpayer expense
- Tax payer funds going to special interest groups (example) "LaRaza"
- Terrorism Threats and Loss of national security
- Trash and Negative Impact on Environment at border
- Unfair to Legal Immigrants
- Unfair Business Competition for law abiding companies
- Unlicensed and Uninsured Motorists
- Untaxed Wages
- Voter Fraud
source: Problems With Illegal ImmigrationU.S. Constitution - Article IV, Section 4: GUARANTEES AMERICA FROM INVASION!
- 04-12-2012, 12:30 PM #2
Here are a few more:
Decreased availability of low-cost housing.
Honest people in the IAs home countries are hurt because it makes it harder for them to get visas to come to the USA.
Abuse of the natural environment in the border areas used by IAs to sneak into the country.