Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't need Oprah, Chuck Norris, Bon Jovi etc. telling me who to vote for! These are fluff talk show hosts and actors, not public policy experts -- and I don't waste my time with their opining. Sadly, they probably do influence some or even many ignorant voters, but not moi.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

TexasGal wrote:
    I was a bit appalled by this, as she always has presented herself as someone who wants to erase racial lines, but in private life, she only supports black people. It's very sad. And now she's doing the same for Obama.
    I am certainly not an Oprah apologist. However, given the fact that many of her Harpo staff (including executives) are white, it would appear to be out of character for her to make such demands of American Airlines.

If these assertions are true, it's ironic she doesn't realize that Obama's stance on illegal immigration is detrimental to the black community. This is perhaps the most critical issue to face blacks in this country since slavery, and neither Oprah nor Obama have a clue. How incredibly sad.

I personally could care less that Obama is black. He is certainly not good for the black community. More importantly, he is not good for America. Anyone who would vote for Obama simply because he is black, is indeed a fool.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I don't know what Oprah's agenda is, but what I do know is that she is a talk show host, nothing more. And, she has made millions and gained power from doing that show. Now, she is using that power to get the American people to vote for Obama. Two things come to mind here:

#1- Why listen to this woman?

#2- Obama is for AMNESTY. So most Americans are NOT going to vote for him.

Remember, don't let a talk show host trick any of you.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    TexasGal wrote:
    I was a bit appalled by this, as she always has presented herself as someone who wants to erase racial lines, but in private life, she only supports black people. It's very sad. And now she's doing the same for Obama.
    I am certainly not an Oprah apologist. However, given the fact that many of her Harpo staff (including executives) are white, it would appear to be out of character for her to make such demands of American Airlines.

If these assertions are true, it's ironic she doesn't realize that Obama's stance on illegal immigration is detrimental to the black community. This is perhaps the most critical issue to face blacks in this country since slavery, and neither Oprah nor Obama have a clue. How incredibly sad.

I personally could care less that Obama is black. He is certainly not good for the black community. More importantly, he is not good for America. Anyone who would vote for Obama simply because he is black, is indeed a fool.

to me that's the puzziling part of this, the illegals are taking their jobs, even taking their social services, in some areas killing the blacks but the black leadership push and protect these illegals. i really don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    TexasGal wrote:

to me that's the puzziling part of this, the illegals are taking their jobs, even taking their social services, in some areas killing the blacks but the black leadership push and protect these illegals. i really don't get it.
    Apparently 'green' trumps 'black.' The almighty dollar.

Even Andy Young does not support Obama. Said he just does not have the experience.

Oprah surrounds herself with white staff, because they know what a white audience wants. Oprah is successful because white women watch her show, and she is laughing all the way to the bank. But when Oprah takes sides or gives huge amounts to charity it is always to blacks.

Her last big give away show was down in Macon. Any coincidence?

It is her money and unlike many wealthy blacks, she does give back.

But she does not fool me.

I will never understand people that will call someone their "brother" because of skin color alone. I think this attitude has kept certain races down.

Now the folks South of the Border are coming here and doing the same thing. Muslims are coming here and doing the same.

If whites formed a new group (not KKK type craziness) and did the same thing, we would be racist. Well, we are now a minority is a lot of ways.

I have a neighbor that will do anything for a Jewish MOT only because they are a member of the tribe, but will do nothing for a Christian that helps her out continuously. She may barely know the Jewish person, but the minute she finds out, she falls all over herself to help them.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

I think the Oprah endorsement is a good thing - it shows that Obama is definately on his own and not interested in teaming up with Hillary. I also agree that I think if Obama were to be nominated, he will be easier to beat than Hillary.

I also agree that her endorsement is totally race based. Stuff like that makes me think our country will never come together.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

I have seen quite a few peeple interviewed and they all say about the same thing. They are going to see OPRAH and could care less about OBAMA.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123