Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes, clearly Mexico is the problem. But as Calderon says.....we Americans are the problem....not his precious citizens that depend on the riches of America to supplement and support their lame %$# country!

Even if the border were sealed tight today, this population would continue it's rapid increase due to anchor baby births. Sealing the border is not enough-birthright citizenship has to end.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Does our government claim not to know all this garbage is going on, or do they know it and consider it legal?!?! I guess the third option is they just don't give a hoot--it's our tax money and they love giving it away!!!
    This business with the 14th amendment (birthright citizenship) has GOT to be taken care of, but how can we get the interpretation changed?? I am so sick of all this--it makes me SO MAD, and SO FRUSTRATED!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12