Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 10.24.08 M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: heykevinjames@aol.com
    10.24.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

[color=red].. ALL of Conservative Talk Radio is saying: [b]Get PASSIONATE & NAME Names McCain..!!

..Remember to WATCH Sean Hannity’s Special(s): from Sun, Oct 5th (AND from Sun, Oct 19th, "Volume II") ..! “Obama & Friends; History of Radicalismâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    can't forget the.. BIG PS:

..and I'm GLAD to see a lot of AliPac[ker's] are now writing ‘TRUE’ titles on the illegal alien news stories they gather & repost here, especially on the SOB stories..! The public can see HOW the OB moon bats really wrote their propagandist titles AND content.. when they read it..!

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, here's a copy/paste:

..illegal aliens..

..are NOT "immigrants"..! ..they ARE ILLEGAL Aliens, ILLEGAL Foreign Nationals or ILLEGAL Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

..a little late, but..

[b]K: everyone PACK LA City Hall..!! Hearing on SO40 has been moved to the larger room, Monday, Oct 27th, 9am PT..!!

Now, if you listened to the show last night, you'll know I'm wondering WHY the market hasn’t reflected the realistic possibility that McCain WILL win..!!
    [but you have to get EVERYONE out to vote..!! ]

And over at the www.DrudgeReport.com DrudgeReport.com [color=blue]“An Obama Panic?â€

..station break..

[b]K: not only DOESN’T Hussein have a birth cert, but he WON'T release ANY of his records..!!

This Philip Berg, ISN'T a ‘right wing’ guy..

But a former Fed Prosecutor, an attorney..

AND in the Dem Party..!!

He, and a FEW OTHERS, are suing Hussein and the Dem party for this..!!

Berg is releasing a tape, this is from www.WND.com WND.com

And over at www.NewsMax.com NewsMax.com

..reading this story..

[color=blue]“..Hussein could put this all to rest, just by producing his vault birth certificate..â€

..station break..

[b]K: before I tell you what bothers me..

Caller Rick: I'm very concerned about the birth cert, it's NOT a birth cert, it's a cert of ‘live birth’, which DOESN’T qualify him to be a Pres of the USA..!! And, he WON'T release his college transcripts, [MANY other things also..! ] ..he was first registered as a ‘foreign student’..! I was born in ’61 also, and I got mine immediately..!

[one HAS to be a “Natural Born Citizenâ€

..station break..

[b]K: Hussein’s grades weren’t that good, did you look at what he wrote about..??

I just got an email from a person in Pennsylvania, says this birth cert story is EVERYWHERE..!!

This ISN'T about Republicans, a Democrat Lawyer is suing him..!!

What bothers me about [color=brown]Dem Barney Frank:

[i]“..? will push for another stimulus package, including food stamps, etc..â€

..station break..

K: I only wanted to spend more time on..

But the Markets are NOT responding to a possible Hussein [fraudulent] Presidency..!!

Locally, the hearing to amend SO40, WILL be held on Oct 27th, at LA City Hall, at 9am PT, but NOT in room 1010.. It's been moved to the main city chambers, room 340.. They expect HUNDREDS of spectators..!!

I'll be saying a few words, as can YOU..!!

The illegal alien lobby will be there, as will the media..

But be careful, the IA lobby will TRY to probe you into an incident..!

I SAW this happen, when I went to the county supervisors meetings..

DON’T let them get under your skin..!!

I was preparing for my research on SO40..

The way it's WRITTEN, vs the way it's been APPLIED..

..are TWO different things..!

THAT ..is why www.JudicialWatch.org JudicialWatch.org was unsuccessful in their lawsuit..!

The ‘other side’, has been using loopholes again..!

From the LA Times: May 20, ’05

..reads this story re SO40..

K: WHO was working with them..?

La Raza (The Race), MALDEF, […a few others from post 2..! ]

And the so-called police chief Ratton, ..has been blowing off these Rape Kits..!

He's to busy, building a Taj Mahal

He's also screwed up the fingerprint [something]

K lists MANY more things Ratton has screwed up..!

Coming back, your calls, and a Zogby poll, re illegal migration..!

..station break..

[b]K: I have scores for two games, but first..

Caller Nazarene: [color=red]you know how Hussein has thrown his granny under the bus..? ‘typical white person’..! He also threw his family from the other side, under the bus..! ..I also read “An Obama Nationâ€

..station break..

K: Walter called, www.WalterMooreForMayor.com (213.291.1230) said the LA Times wants to interview him..!

He's got ‘matching funds’ now..!!

You have to look at it from the LA Times perspective..

..if Walter IS elected, they’ll HAVE to put up with the rule of law..!!

He's someone who CARES about EVERYTHING in LA..!!

He'll be getting ..

Caller Laura: I heard one program says Hussein’s reason to go to Hawaii, is that his granny is on her death bed, another said she's broke her hip, ANOTHER said he's going to go get a FRAUDULENT birth cert..!! ..I also heard his half brother lives in a hut in Kenya..!

K: NO ONE can put this to rest, but himself..! But now, he's screwed up on his time limit on showing his birth cert, ..and he CLAIMS to be ‘his brothers keeper’..?!

It's a nice THOUGHT to want to feed every mouth in the world..

..but we HAVE TO THINK OF OURSELVES FIRST..!!

MORE coming back..!!

..station break.. (The Mike Gallagher repeat is on KRLA from 1-3am PT/4-6am ET)

[b]K: we're back..!

Football: Oklahoma 41 vs Kansas State 20..!

[missed a few scores..]

Caller Mike: re SO40, there are two versions.. The officers on the street, go overboard to make sure they're not violating ‘made up’ laws by their MOB BOSSES, THE CORRUPT so-called 'mayor' Antonio VilLaRATsa AND his side-kick Puppet, the so-called ‘police chief’ Ratton..! ..and the initiatives on the ballot.. Vote No on the props..!!

K: you're right, the former Police Chief Gasgon [sp?], has gave that info to www.WND.com WND.com ..And they have $$ MILLION sitting around from their ‘trash fees’..!

[color=red]And NO to “Measure 5â€