Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 11.19.08 M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: heykevinjames@aol.com
    11.19.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

..the MOST notorious illegal alien EVER..! Berserk Hussein NotBambi
    www.alipac.us/ftopict-137238-.html
    AND
    www.alipac.us/ftopict-134286-.html

Get this news out..!!

..Petion against Berserk Hussein NotBambi:
    www.rallycongress.com/constitutional-qu ... w_all/464/

..I've been saying Hussein IS a sociopath, (LOOK up the term ) ..interestingly, Rusty Humphries had a Dr. on his show just about THIS ..in the past couple weeks, ..it's worth a look..!!

[b]..AND [color=red]Remember to WATCH Sean Hannity’s Special(s): from Sun, Oct 5th (AND from Sun, Oct 19th, "Volume II") ..! “Obama & Friends; History of Radicalismâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    can't forget the.. BIG PS:

..and I'm GLAD to see a lot of AliPac[ker's] are now writing ‘TRUE’ titles on the illegal alien news stories they gather & repost here, especially on the SOB stories..! The public can see HOW the OB moon bats really wrote their propagandist titles AND content.. when they read it..!

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, here's a copy/paste:

..illegal aliens..

..are NOT "immigrants"..! ..they ARE ILLEGAL Aliens, ILLEGAL Foreign Nationals or ILLEGAL Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

[b]K: we heard the news about the ‘May Day Malay’,

Daily News: “..[something to do with the mafia member below]..â€

..station break..

[b]K: I was out of town, over to NY, just got back..

According to the Daily News, confirmed by the LA Times..

Dennis Zine..

[color=blue]“..LAPD & Mayor holds off speaking until their lawyers ok it..â€

..station break..

K: Mitt Romney all over the news..

He's being sought for his economic advise..

Do you think McCain would’ve done a better job, with Romney..? [DUH..!! ..but because of voter/Registration fraud in the primaries AND ‘Big Chicken’s Hickabilly Hustler..! ]

Do you think the Republicans would’ve made a better choice..? [see above.. ]

Caller Rita: ??

K: ??, [I was upstairs for a min..]

When I bought a home..

My mother asked me what I would do w/your $ if you sold your house..?

Of course, I didn’t sell my house..

But one can't make any $ on any stock..!

[I don’t play the market.. ]

MORE coming back..!!

..station break..

K: you think the LA city council got embarrassed..?

I know OUR audience helped to do this..

Letting Laura Chick get in her audit..

..of the 7,500 Rape Kits..!

I know a LOT of you wanting updates on the Berg Case..

..yea, the case in the Supreme Court, re the MOST notorious illegal alien EVER..

Yea, Hussein..!! [see links in the initial post..! ]

We'll be giving you updates after the top of the hour..

And Mitt Romney, speaking with..??

Alan Zone, of ??

..speaking a bit about him..

MORE coming back..!!

..station break..

[b]K: back live from NY, I'll give you details later..

Mitt Romney is in the news..

..because everyone wants his advise..

Hussein would be smart if he reached across the isle..

[yea, still waiting for the birth certificate, AND how we got McCain, see initial post..!! ]

Mitt to Hussein: [color=blue]“..he should forget entirely from the thought of ‘running again’, should be around statesmen, there should only be ONE term for anyone..â€

..station break..

K: two things about the corruption of LA city hall..

Also re the Berg Case..!

But first, we've got Althea Shaw..

..aunt of Jamiel Jr, ..of www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law..!

A: they wanted a continuance..

K: my gut feeling, is the murderer, an illegal alien.. [w/a LONG rap sheet, MORE at Jamiel’s Law..! ]

..he’ll get the death penalty..!!

They continue the conversation of this case..

A: Dec 5th, they're close to 57,000 signatures, will be at the children’s parade’.. We NEED more help..!! This Sat, in Van Nuys, another petition rally..!

K: did you hear the news of the other illegal alien gang member, sliced to death, an American BOY, 14yo..! It's ALMOST the SAME set of circumstances involved, like Jamiel’s case..!!

A: PLEASE, go to: www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law, to download & sign the petition..! After this coming Saturday’s events, we'll be at the Coliseum the following Saturday..!! Details on the site..!!

K: and thank you..

MORE coming back..!!

..station break..

[b]K: I got an interesting of a caller..

[color=green]“..I’m busily working on a paper on Muslims..

..what do you and Rita thinking..?..â€

..LONG station break.. (The Dennis Prager repeat is on KRLA from 1-3am PT/4-6am ET ) Hmm, and I've noticed that KFNX is repeating Lou Dobbs later also.. , ..see below for more Radio, ..before the alleged pres ‘elect’ AND the Dems try to stop Talk Radio..!

[b]K: whether it's $1 or $10 million..

We've been ripped off by VilLaRATsa & Ratton..!

Concerning that lawsuit, of ‘the May Day Malay’

Yes, Ratton marching against his own officers..!

They had it all planned out, even announcing this to the illegals (et al) there..

Yet, 10 cops hospitalized, and they were in Riot Gear..!

..you don’t hear anything about them..!

So when a city council member comes forward, and tries to inquire about the discovery..

..the city atty’s office says they can't talk about his w/o VilLaRATsa and/or Ratton;s permission..?!

They INVITED the illegals to sue our police..!

192? [illegals] 'came forward', at $40,000 each..! ..

..but NOT ONE deposition from any police officer..?!

How much ‘discovery’ was made..?

Was it through mediation..? Who were they..?

Were they judges..?

Was any of those IA type groups involved..? [see post 2 ]

ALL are questions, ALL are legitimate..

But NO response from ANY of them.. [color=blue]‘..until they're (the questioner) approved..â€