Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 6.5.08 (M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com
    6.5.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

..I’ll come back and update last nights show. I fell asleep, then have been pretty busy all day, but I'll give you a clue of the last 2-3 segments: JUICY..!

[color=blue][i]..after reading the ATTACK BY ‘MSM Matters’ via THIS: www.alipac.us/ftopict-117198.html AND this: www.alipac.us/ftopicp-694352.html#694352 ..it's WAR BABY..!!

I'd like to see ALL of you to not only watch Beck, Dobbs, O’Reilly and Hannity, but I'd also like you to have ALL your TV’s on these programs for as long as you possibly can. WHY? When YOUR TV is connected to the Cable Co, their servers know what you're watching, thus ratings! Same applies to internet Radio; it's ONE of the reasons I have 3-5 stations playing at once, ALL the time, even if they're muted. Oh, & when people drive by your house, they will see through the window that you have these programs on; and like monkey see, monkey WILL do..!

[b]..Glenn, Lou’s AND FOX's O'Reilly & Hannity “TV/Radioâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    oh.. a BIG PS:

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, so I'll just copy/paste it:

..illegal aliens..

..AREN’T "immigrants"..! ..they’re ILLEGAL: aliens, Foreign Nationals or Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

[b]K: ..be careful about walking the streets tomorrow, as 30,000 teachers are protesting..!

..this is a bunch of CRAP..!

Everything about the LAUSD is CORRUPT, the sexual molestation scandals, building schools on contaminated sites..

..Kevin lists MANY more about this..!

Understands ‘first amendment issues, but they’ve taken it a bit too far..!

[color=blue]“..what about that $250,000 façade, built on that.. â€

..station break..

[b]K: this is the 40th anniversary of RFK’s [..or JFK..?] assassination..

..playing [color=violet]Ray Charles’s version of “America, the Beautifulâ€

..station break..

K: wow, the weather has been horrific..!

..speaking of ‘Tornado alley’, how the LEFT wing lunatics will blame it on ‘climate change’

Reading from the LA Times: VilLaRazzza will be helping Hussein, a LEFT wing Communist..!

VilLaRazzza stressed to Hussein, that he'll be putting on his ‘traveling shoes’..

K: he's got BIG ‘traveling shoes’, he's NEVER here..!

He should be paying $$ BACK to the citizens there, he’s been gone 57-65 days of the year..!

..VERY egotistical, narcissistic..!

Jewish voters are VERY concerned about Hussein..!

K: I will touch on something I brought up last night.. JUICY..!

..be right back..!

..station break..

[b]K: back, I'll speak of the JUICY stuff in a moment..

Caller Ray: I'm COMPLETELY IGNORANT about VilLaRazzza..! EDUCATE ME..!

K: I'd be happy to..!

VilLaRazzza is a High school drop out, FOUR time flunky at the Bar Exam, [a NON accredited law school..! ] ..self proclaimed ‘former’ Gang LEADER..!

Sources:

Aug 3, ’04, article by Rick Orloff, “Mayoral Rematch Sought..â€

..station break..

[b]K: re last night..

El Universal proclaimed there is a WAR there in MX..!

178 MX FED police, just murdered THIS YEAR..!

..MANY more details, including ‘bathtub cheese’, read it on MSMBC..

..but I wanted to supplement the WAR story..!

As this violence is spilling over into OUR country..!

ANOTHER reason we NEED a WALL..

40ft high, 30ft deep [they dig tunnels..! ] ..from sea to shining sea..!

..at www.AmericanPatrol.com AmericanPatrol.com ..is a story about..

a QUOTE from John Walters..

a question from a listener: I wonder if VilLaRazzza will tell the Israelis, are THEY prejudiced because they built a WALL..

for the SAME reason..?!

the ‘White House solution to this, is to throw MONEY at this..!

oh, ANOTHER reason MX can SUCK us dry..!

..now talking about ANOTHER murder, so close to the Ebot Grill, BY..

..an ILLEGAL ALIEN..!!

..a stones throw from The White House..!

Reads a story from a DC Paper about this..!

“..starting on Saturday, there will be checkpoints to even be in the area..â€

..station break..

[b]K: AmericanThinker.com www.AmericanThinker.com ..has a very good article about the Race between Hillary & Hussein, the LATTER claiming that he's 'won' ,

BUT ONLY because of..

[size=150][color=red]“PLEDGED ELECTED DELEGATESâ€

..station break..

[b][color=brown]According to Politico.com..

..maybe he's been listening to our show..!

Hussein has NOT been denying the ‘rumor’ about the “Michelle Tapeâ€

Shows over, now I'll go fill in last nights show, then come back & install the last segment of this one..

Meanwhile, one can catch the last hour or so of the Lou Dobbs Radio Show via KFNX..! Link to Stream-->
    KFNX Stream [I prefer to hear Lou's 3 hour radio show, vs. watching him pander to the Dems on his TV version, though lately, he's been actually STANDING UP to them, Keep it up Lou..! ]

..and this station, WWTC "The Patriot", almost always has good hosts playing 24/7/365..!
    WWTC Stream

AND/OR, you can listen to MANY other hosts from around the Nation, 24/7/365, "..just refresh the browser at the top of the hour.." via
    StreamingRadioGuide.com
    [..but give the browser up to 2 minutes to load, even w/broadband, as they have something like 7-800 stations on their list..!]