Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    ..station break..

K: Roger Stewart Clothes # is: 877.SUITS4U..!

K: back with Jamiel Shaw Sr., of www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law..!

J: they spoke of YOU, Kevin, in a GOOD manner..!

K: ok, GOOD..!

..and we couldn’t do this without YOU, AND www.WalterMooreForMayor.com Walter Moore..!

Remember, we have to get Jack Wise to MOVE his ‘motion’ OUT of the ‘Public Safety Committee’..!

K: this ‘news’.. SOUNDS good, HOW did YOU feel about this..?

J: it sounds to me, that it's going to be little steps, in the RIGHT direction..!

K: Wise and Zine, will be traveling together for a week, so they’ll have plenty of time to chew on this..!

J: Yes, it SOUNDS like they're going somewhere..

K: remember, there will be a civil case re SO40

[SEE above posts..! ]

K: I'll give you the numbers to call in a min..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

It is appreciated that you take the time and effort to inform others with the comments from the show iQuestionEverything.

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    It is appreciated that you take the time and effort to inform others with the comments from the show iQuestionEverything.

Romans 5:8
    Thanks GP..!

I do this because I see the very REAL possibility of LA as being a ‘Reconquista’ type of ‘Capital’, should we NOT do anything about this WORST of all crises to get out of hand..!

..but to keep this short and simple..

..I see Kevin James, a ‘relative newbie’ to this..

..to be SO good, SO informative, SO etc, etc, etc.. that HIS message MUST get out..!

..and w/o Pod Casts..

SOMEONE has to do it..!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

..station break..

K: first of all, these guys [below] SHOULDN’T be traveling to other countries to watch them conform TRASH..?!

There are OTHERS in THAT field of work that could be doing THEIR jobs..!

Regardless..

We need ALL of YOU..!

..to CALL Jack Wise at: 213.473.7005..!

Ask, YELL or DEMAND of him, to MOVE the ‘Zine Motion’ to ‘Special Order 40’ [SO40]

OUT of the Public Safety Committee..!! [it DOESN’T belong there..! ]

..and INTO the city council for a HEARING..!!

AND..

CALL Denise Zine: 213.473.7003

DEMAND of him, to BACK UP his motion, and get the ball rolling..!!

K: Now that we know the Chinese are drilling oil, just 50 miles off OUR coast of FL., on the Continental Shelf..

..and they're drilling at an angle inwards TO the USA, NOT ‘down’..!

WE need to be drilling for OUR oil THERE, AND in Anwar, etc, etc, etc, etc..!

DEPENDING on foreign oil from CORRUPT countries, [to say the least..! ] ..ISN'T a good idea..!

K: You know, I'm NOT a ‘bumper sticker’ kind of guy, ..but I have this Jeep Wagoneer..

And I'm going to put a sticker on it, saying: DRILL FOR AMERICAN OIL IN America..

NOW..!

YOU ..can find these stickers at www.WND.com World Net Dailey, ..it was only six bucks..!

..the price of Oil has DOUBLED in a year..!

..and raised 44% since January..!

..and NOW we have ANOTHER ‘Jimmy Carter’ up for office..

..in the disguised name of Hussein..!

[..don’t start me talking about THAT CREEP..! ]

..but the LEFT wing has RADICALLY reduced the way, where and how we obtain our oil..!

Let McCain KNOW we WANT OUR oil..! He SAYS he agrees on this, but he's changed his mind on SO many other things, we've GOT to make SURE HE gets THE point..!

Myself, and I'm sure EVERYONE is feeling the crunch of these oil prices..!

CALL Newt Gingrich, AND also GO to his website: www.AmericanSolutions.com AmericanSolutions.com..!

[EXCELLENT Man, EXCELLENT site..! ]

..in his site, he's got an article that reads: DRILL HERE, DRILL NOW, PAY LESS..!

GO online and SIGN this petition..!!

K: hell, if I had MY way, we'd be drilling on the front lawn of the White House..!

Ok, out of time, we'll see you tomorrow night..!

AGAIN, I want to give a big "THANK YOU" to our sponsors AND.. our audience.. ..the FASTEST growing audience in the LA area, if not the nation..!

..and I also want to thank the Law Offices of Barrack Leary, and Roger Stewart Clothes..

K: If YOU would like to be a sponsor, just CALL: 818.662.3791

PS: if you haven’t heard Kevin's shows before, just go back to previous posts, as there's LOTS more detail that I couldn’t possibly post in one night; AND on just what the HAY is going on there, from the heartland of the illegal alien invasion..!

I WILL get to my notes of the two shows I didn't complete from last week sometime this week, I've been pretty busy..!

Meanwhile, one can catch the last, [oops, only 15 minutes now] hour or so of the Lou Dobbs Radio Show via KFNX..! Link to Stream-->
    KFNX Stream [I prefer to hear Lou's 3 hour radio show, vs. watching him pander to the Dems on his TV version, though lately, he's been actually STANDING UP to them, Keep it up Lou..! ]

..and this station, WWTC "The Patriot", almost always has good hosts playing 24/7/365..!
    WWTC Stream

AND/OR, you can listen to MANY other hosts from around the Nation, 24/7/365, "..just refresh the browser at the top of the hour.." via
    StreamingRadioGuide.com
    [..but give the browser up to 2 minutes to load, even w/broadband, as they have something like 7-800 stations on their list..!]
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12