Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 8.29.08 M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com and/or to: heykevinjames@aol.com
    8.29.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

..busy day..! Listen in..! ..sure Kevin will KICK..! :P ..about www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law..?! ..if passed, the reverberations will FLY across the USA..! ..hope ALL of you are having a good one..! Kevin HAS Pod Casts/Audio Archives ..for some time now..!

Kevin James Pod Casts

[color=blue][i]..after reading clips like ATTACK BY ‘MSM Matters’ via THIS: www.alipac.us/ftopict-117198.html ..AND this: www.alipac.us/ftopicp-694352.html#694352 ..it's WAR BABY..!!

I'd like to see ALL of you to not only watch Beck, Dobbs, O’Reilly and Hannity, but I'd also like you to have ALL your TV’s on these programs for as long as you possibly can. WHY? When your TV's are connected to the Cable Co, their servers know what you're watching, thus ratings! Same applies to internet Radio Station(s) ..& when folks drive/walk by your house, they'll see these programs on; monkey see, monkey do..!

..you'll have to 'wade' a little sometimes, but for the most part, [b]..Beck, Dobbs, O'Reilly & Hannity “TV/Radioâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    can't forget the.. BIG PS:

..and I'm GLAD to see a lot of AliPac[ker's] are now writing ‘TRUE’ titles on the illegal alien news stories they gather & repost here, especially on the SOB stories..! The public can see HOW the OB moon bats really wrote their propagandist titles AND content.. when they read it..!

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, here's a copy/paste:

..illegal aliens..

..are NOT "immigrants"..! ..they ARE ILLEGAL Aliens, ILLEGAL Foreign Nationals or ILLEGAL Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

K: ..playing a clip from Gov of Alaska, Sara Palin, the biggest state in the Union, with the population of Delaware..!

I want to know YOUR thoughts of McCain’s choice..!

I think it was not only a good pick..

..but a very brilliant nominee..!

So what has all this done..?

..it’s brought the focus to the inexperience of Hussein..!

Remember, SHE isn't running for president..!

The people on the LEFT we're upset about both..

The people I spoke to on the RIGHT, are happy with both results..!

WHAT.. does THAT tell you..?!

The FIRST reaction from the Hussein camp..?

..to ATTACK Sara..!

..says a bunch more while I was distracted for a sec..

K: ..and from www.RealClearPolitics.com RealClearPolitics.com

MORE coming back..!

..station break..

K: re Sara..!! Hillary gave applause to her.. Bill asked for her cell number..!

..just a thought of Sara, she DOES have executive experience..!

Lists a few..

We have twenty five years of video/audio of ALL candidates, and potential candidates..

..The two on the DEMOCRAT side, have NAMES to remember in their closets..

The right doesn’t, they're WIDE open..!

Caller LEFTIST Fred: I think bla bla bla..!

K: and I have the SAME feelings about the DEM party..!!

[ ..me too..!! ]

[I think Kevin let this guy speak WAY too long..! ]

K: the LEFT see this election slipping away..!

Go LOOK at the www.RealClearPolitics.com RealClearPolitics.com poll: 47.7 McCain: 43.8 ..and this is AFTER Hussein’s BIG convention, the Republicans haven’t even started..!!

..be right back..!

..station break..

K: we have Mike.. with us, from the www.MayorSam.BlogSpot.com MayorSam.BlogSpot.com Blog , ..since HE has been writing in his blog since last summer, that SHE would be in the VP position..!

[impressive..! ]

M: ..gives a VERY impressive list of WHAT Sara has done and accomplished..!

K: ..a FAR cry from the CORRUPT politics of Husein, like Bill Ayers, etc, etc, etc.. [SEE post 2..!! ]

M: she will NOT be afraid to debate Biden..!!

K: there's NOTHING to be afraid of..!!

Taking YOUR calls next..!

..station break.. ..they’re playing an impressive set of ‘Sara’ songs..!

K: Yes, Sara..! ..she's impressive..!

Caller Mike: people have to remember, if anything should happen to McCain, SHE would BE THERE..!

K: yes, people think the VP IS the office, it's not, but it IS influential..!

CM: I also wanted Romney..!

K: I've had SO MANY emails, some REALLY good ones, I won't get to them tonight..!

..I have a GUT feeling, SHE is going to BE WITH US, even MORE SO than McCain..!

Caller: I'm a veteran, Hussein is full of it..!

K: people are always thinking "..it's the BIG corporations.." ..but there are MORE people employed by SMALL business..!

..MORE coming back..!

..station break..

[b]K: it's one of those nights, where I could say, go to the phones, yes or no re Sara..!

The best thing the Dems will say they have on Sara, filing it under ‘dirt’..

..is that she's been under investigation..!

K: yes, she's been under investigation from the Republican Vetter’s..!

The investigation was INVITED by Sara..!

Sara’s sister, is married to a State Trooper, they had a divorce, it hit the rocks, it went from there..

Sara was VERY confident, didn’t violate ANYTHING, and INVITED the minute investigation..!

Caller : I was so happy, she was my choice too, I have/work with Downs Syndrome, ..then I heard something from Medved, or Hewitt show..?

K: yes, ..it was JOHN ROBERTS OF CNN [SEE my observations of CNN in the initial post..! ] ..said this child could slow one down..

Caller David: [color=blue]I met you at www.WalterMooreForMayor.com Walter Moore’s “Rally in the Valleyâ€

..station break..

[b]K: ..[color=violet][i]playing bumper music “Barracudaâ€

..station break..

[b]K: talking with Ed about the HUGE list of college football, K has tics to USC at the 40 yard line..!!

..it's KJAM &EMAK..!

It's time for the Top Ten at 10.30..!

..8: NY pastor, says a congregate donated 3.3 million, from a lottery ticket, AFTER he knew he won..!

..7: woman registered her dog to vote, PROTESTING our LACK of integrity of our voter system..!

..6: jokester said he'd trade a fattened hog, for a

..2: woman snoozed through a SWAT team outside her home..! ..police after a guy robbing Chubby Cheezta..

..1: playing Tubular Bells..! ..unusually long ad, 1,000 words, headed by “..I have lousy kids..â€

BTTT
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)