Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio:Terry Anderson LIVE! 7.27.08 Sun: 9-10p PT:)

Terry Anderson [Sundays: 9-10p PT] The Man..!!
    ..Speaking SOLEY about our Country’s BIGGEST CRISIS, I have to give it to Terry Anderson!
    ..just wish he had a longer show..!

I LOVE his slogan:

[i][size=150]“..if YOU ain’t mad.. YOU ain’t paying attention..!â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    can't forget the.. BIG PS:

..and I'm GLAD to see a lot of AliPac[ker's] are now writing ‘TRUE’ titles on the illegal alien news stories they gather & repost here, especially on the SOB stories..! The public can see HOW the OB moon bats really wrote their propagandist titles AND content.. when they read it..!

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, so I'll just copy/paste it:

..illegal aliens..

..AREN’T "immigrants"..! ..they’re ILLEGAL Aliens, ILLEGAL Foreign Nationals or ILLEGAL Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

T: starts the show off defining the word anarchy..!

..and that’s just what’s happening..!

44% of garages in LA are ‘inhabited’, so the LA city council ‘conveniently relaxed the laws against this..!

Americans have ‘pets’, and the illegal migrants bring FARM animals..!

SO MANY illegal migrants have come to our country, and making it A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY..!

Lists a HUGE amount of names of persons that have been KILLED BY illegal aliens..!

It's ANARCHY that’s happening, by ignoring the LAWS of our "Nation of Laws"..!

[folks, you HAVE to listen to this one..!! ]

..be right back..!

..station break..

[b]T: goes off on ‘Gov’ Arnold Schwarzenegger, for his policies of freezing the wages of state employees to ‘fix’ their budget, ignoring SCREAMS BY ALL to TAX the illegal alien remittances..! ..

HE'S the CLOWN of the week..!

Plays that AD FOR illegal aliens FROM..

..that so-called ‘Mayor’ of San Francisco Gavin Newsom

[who BELONGS IN Prison..!! ]

Brings his guest on, Frank Kennedy.. [see above.. ]

[color=red]“Guns don’t kill people, [size=150][i]PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE..!â€

Heard you call in, W. Good advice.

That was me who called in after W.... Kind of Star Stuck lol...
    The Kids from Cottonwood can NEVER be left out of OUR FIGHT!
    God Bless...
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    That was me who called in after W.... Kind of Star Stuck.. lol...

The Kids from Cottonwood can NEVER be left out.. of OUR FIGHT..!

God Bless them..!

..don’t worry PatriotofPast, you were GREAT..!

The whole freakin show was tremendous..! My head is STILL spinning, trying to comprehend what I heard, I'll have to listen to it AGAIN..!

We have a ‘silent’ INVASION going on..!

..the ROOT of it IS FROM MEXICO..!

..and OUR government is giving THEM money..?!

ATTENTION Folks: this show is a MUST LISTEN..!! Pod cast/audio archives will be available within the hour..!

..and I'll have to listen to the shows I missed by William also..!

We're ALL working together on this..!
    No need for &lsquo;mass roundups&rsquo;, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

..I'll try to come back to fill in a few blanks..!

Note: William Gheen calls in with some eye OPENING info..!

Kevin James makes a 'pop in' appearance..!

..the information ALL of them are giving us tonight is..

..WORTH LISTENING TO AGAIN..!!

..PLEASE donate to Terry’s show so he can get MORE time, another hour would suffice..! ..just go to his site and contribute via www.PayPal.com PayPal.com..!

PS:..if you haven’t heard Terry's shows before, I'd HIGHLY recommend that you browse through his audio archives, he’s got Pod Casts.. AND, Terry recommends listening to Kevin James weeknights from 9-11pm PT, right here on the same station, KRLA

..which brings me to..

..if you haven’t heard Kevin James' shows before, I'd HIGHLY recommend that you browse through past posts [months worth] of his shows, (as even if I didn’t finish the last one or two segments of this or that show), there's LOTS more information YOU need to know about..! AND ..on just what the HAY is going on there, from the heartland of the illegal alien invasion..!

Note: ..my comments from the second post down are [in brackets], esp at the front of a sentence, everything else is from T, or I've heard it from him before, but not necessarily verbatim ..so just use common sense..

Meanwhile, ..one can catch the repeat of Lou Dobbs Radio via:
    KFNX Stream [I prefer to hear Lou's 3 hour radio show, vs. watching him pander to the Dems on his TV version, though lately, he's been STARTING to STAND UP to them, Keep it up Lou..! AFTER Lou, it's Jerry Doyle ..& on Saturday Night, it's Tammy Bruce..!]

..and this station, WWTC "The Patriot", almost ALWAYS has great hosts playing 24/7/365..!
    WWTC Stream

AND/OR, you can listen to MANY other hosts from around the Nation, 24/7/365..! [..TOO many GREAT Names to list for suggestions, so just SEE my 'Radio/TV list' in the first post..! ] . . . "..just refresh the browser at the top of the hour.." via
    StreamingRadioGuide.com
    [..but give the browser up to 2 minutes to load, even w/broadband, as they have something like 7-800 stations on their list..!]
    No need for &lsquo;mass roundups&rsquo;, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!