Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Real Culprit of Global Warming Could Care Less What Sharpton Thinks

CNS News
    January 7, 2014 - 11:07 AM
    By Bob Parks

The Real Culprit of Global Warming Could Care Less What Sharpton Thinks

Al Sharpton and the merry band of global warming activists who are convinced they know who's to blame for the recent occurrence of really cold weather, believe they have a "consensus" to back it up, and the reverend did his best (complete with costume and props) to make the case that humans are the cause.

Of course, there's one possibility that those who believe it's man's fault never bring up...

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Meteorologist Tells Hannity: The 'Ghost' of Global Warming Is Closing Coal Plants

January 6, 2014 - 5:20 PM
    By James Beattie

It kills me to see people starving in the streets of our country, unemployed, and yet we're shutting down coal plants and the energy lifeline because of what, a ghost? When we got all these other problems.
    Meteorologist Joe Bastardi told Sean Hannity on his syndicated radio program Monday that "it kills me to see people starving in the streets of our country, unemployed, and yet we're shutting down coal plants and the energy lifeline because of what, a ghost?"

The ghost to whom Bastardi is referring is global warming. Hannity had asked Bastardi about an American vessel that will be performing a rescue mission of two ships, one Chinese and one Russian, stuck in Antarctica, the latter of which was performing global warming research.

VIDEO

Hannity: "You know, one of the funnier issues by the way, as it relates to this, they sent a ship to save the ship that got stuck in ice. That ship got stuck. Now guess what? Now, the U.S. is sending, of course taxpayers will foot the bill for all of this, so now we're gonna send a heavy ice-breaking ship to free the ships that were supposed to be swimming in all this water because of global warming. And, now, we're gonna have to foot the bill for that, too?"

Bastardi: "Look, this stuff would be funny if it wasn't killing the 'American Dream' for most people. Man, you know what? You're probably like me. You're from New England, from the northeast, some 58 years old, you know, and you were brought up a certain way. It kills me to see people starving in the streets of our country, unemployed, and yet we're shutting down coal plants and the energy lifeline because of what, a ghost? When we got all these other problems?"

Hannity: "Joe, that's my topic tomorrow. We started today. The Conservative Solution Caucus 2014 and if we want to solve America's problems and get people back to work and less dependency and increased revenues to the government, we've got all of this energy - shale, oil, natural gas, coal, we've got it all."

Bastardi: "It's unbelievable."

http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/james-...ng-coal-plants
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn