Thread: Reform of what?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Reform of what?

Reform of what?

Posted: 02/26/2010 08:27:56 PM PST

What is this "immigration reform" that those supporting illegal aliens keep demanding? Is it making something that is illegal legal? Is it amnesty for those who have broken our laws? Is it relaxing immigration laws in order to improve the already overwhelming influx of immigrants? That's what it appears to be. So considering this, how long will it be until this country becomes just like the countries the illegals are fleeing en masse?

This is a nation of laws that allows immigration through a controlled process in order to avoid just that.

Certainly, a government riddled with waste, greed, corruption and arrogance could do a better job in all areas, including immigration. But it's worth noting that those supporting illegal aliens never refer to them as such for reasons that are obvious to those of us born with the curse of common sense.

They tell us our produce is affordable because of the illegals while referring to them as "guest workers" and "undocumented immigrants" that conjure up warm, fuzzy feelings in their tummies and in those that they hope to deceive all the while claiming racism.

With this logic, I can safely conclude that if I ever decide to steal an automobile, I can simply reach into the glove box, retrieve the registration papers and toss them out the window, and if I'm ever stopped by law enforcement I can tell them it's merely an "undocumented vehicle" and be on my way. And I'll expect to gain the support of the corrupt
    Advertisement
    politicians and their followers who apparently have an agenda.

No, illegal is illegal for good reason.

TOM SCOT
    Redlands

http://www.sbsun.com/letters/ci_14479934
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ooh! That is a good bite, if I have ever read one. Thanks, jean.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

LOL!!!!

, I can safely conclude that if I ever decide to steal an automobile, I can simply reach into the glove box, retrieve the registration papers and toss them out the window, and if I'm ever stopped by law enforcement I can tell them it's merely an "undocumented vehicle" That was classic !!!! TS

Banned
    I like this guy!!

Thankyou Jean! It is refreshing to see articles from media writers that have "common sense".