Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    We have to watch this so-called "Dream Act" which seems like nothing more than another American taxpayer-funded giveaway to illegal aliens.
    That's exactly what it is here's The RACES' VERSION:

[quote]Overview

Every year, U.S. high schools graduate approximately 65,000 immigrant students. Brought to this country as young children, they have grown up in American K-12 schools and share our culture and values. Like their U.S.-born peers, they dream of pursuing higher education. Unfortunately, due to their immigration status, they are barred from the opportunities that make a college education affordable – in-state tuition rates, state and federal grants and loans, most private scholarships, and the ability to legally work their way through college. In effect, they are denied the opportunity to share in the “American Dream.â€
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Yes, that Dream Act we've got to watch.

I just read a commenter on Dan Stein's report. He thinks that they will try to add it to the Supplemental War Bill.

We've got to watch every move these folks make.

I saw Dick Morris on some news show last night, and he said if the Democrats get Hillary in the White House they'll manage to get the Dream Act passed, thereby accomplishing, through its provisions, the amnesty that was thwarted. Now I don't know how seriously to take Dick Morris since he's so frequently off-base in his predictions, but it sounded plausible to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    I saw Dick Morris on some news show last night, and he said if the Democrats get Hillary in the White House they'll manage to get the Dream Act passed, thereby accomplishing, through its provisions, the amnesty that was thwarted. Now I don't know how seriously to take Dick Morris since he's so frequently off-base in his predictions, but it sounded plausible to me.
    Saki, you can bet that if any of the pro amnesty candidates get into the oval office, we are done for. Billary or obama wouldn't even bat an eye at passing an amnesty, especially with the Dem majority in control.
    It isn't a far fetched idea at all. What you suggested is a very real possibility if any OBL gets elected president.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

And what about Chuckie baby? You know, the Schumer from N.Y. ..

What gets me is, he says the next time there will be 14 milliion or twenty million .....

So, does that mean they are going to just sit on their elected rumps and watch the border crossings?

No intention of doing anything about the border?

"Sad day for America indeed Mr. Schumer" if that's what you intend to do ... nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    Feinstrein as much as said that americans don't know what is good for their own country. This woman is crazy. Kennedy even mention how this would hurt corporations. Democrats for big business! Time to get rid of this group.
    It should be abundantly & unambiguously clear that their real agenda is to flood this nation with immigrants, by any means, illegal or otherwise...

and everything else they say is just hot air designed to rationalize that position...

so they don't have to admit to treason.

Reid is now trying to say that democrats did their job! I thought that democrats were for the american workers and american poor. but this group seems to want to support illegals. Interesting the politics behind this group. The American poor needs to watch the democrats for it is not the party for black america, poor america, and the unemployed america. It is the party for illegals.
    They are... Latin American poor workers.
    'Tolerance' just means 'Take it!'
    It's not about conforming your mind to reality — but conforming reality to your mind (your mind over matter, not matter over you).

LynnS wrote:
    Losing is so incredibly difficult for these egotists.
    They CAN'T STAND to loose to what they consider a powerless constiuant!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey, who died and made Diane Feinstein Queen?
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by saveourcountry
    We're running on full ego now. Kennedy is just not used to losing. I think that Kennedy is really the one keeping this going. Reid and Durbin would be ready to crawl under a rock right now. I bet big business is fuming too.

It shall get interesting. It's not over until it is over.

The American people need to demand that the border gets shut down now.
    Ya...and we do love a good fight...don't we!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

emailed to NAYs: Dear Senator: Concerning the recently torpedoed Immigration Betrayal of America Reform Bill. Thanks to your vote, America and its LEGAL citizens have dodged a bomb and it's fallout. The bill was SEDITIOUSLY corrupt and flawed in the eyes of patriots. Our gratitude for your courage and acknowledgment of our profound disagreement with this bill. Muchisimas Gracias! America is not racist, nor are we milquetoast or stupid. We might however; justifiably be labeled "politically naive, and apathetic" much of the time. This is because, when faced with contentious, even critical, issues in the past; we routinely defaulted to the judgment of our leaders and elected representatives. The squabbles and compromises were in-house and often two sides of the same coin. The Immigration Shamnesty Bill awoke and enraged citizens as few issues past have. It was viewed (correctly IMO), by most of America as a venal and hubristic attempt to reward illegal immigrant scofflaws with the most cherished of American privileges. It was far beyond BAD legislation, bordering on the treasonable. To shove down the throats of generous and compassionate Americans, millions who love not America, but only use her, was beyond the pale. We do no one favors by harboring and rewarding they who will not fight their own inept, corrupt governences, but instead hope to inherit or steal what others have so laboriously and courageously constructed. Americans rightly became infuriated with the transparent attempt at the fire-sale of precious citizenship in exchange for cheap labor and cheap votes. ANATHEMA!
    Our focus is now turned to solutions to the ever increasing numbers of illegal immigrants. The challenges are profound. Whatever resolutions we proffer they can NEVER include granting CITIZENSHIP to scofflaws. Guest worker visas and immigration issues must never again be tied to AMNESTY in any fashion (irrespective of whatever disingenuous name or form it assumes). Build fences if we must, enforce EXISTING immigration laws, punish businesses who knowingly accept Illegal workers stolen paperwork, prosecute and incarcerate criminals, and assist those who follow the rules. Enter this country by invitation, with honor, dignity, humility, and LEGALLY and Americans will welcome you and embrace you and assist you, for you are a source of pride for this greatest of Nations, built by legal immigrants.
    Senator, your defense of our beloved Nation was a beautiful thing. God bless you, and God Bless America! I can CELEBRATE this 4th of July! Thank you!

emailed to YEAs: Senator; You have been exposed as a Quisling. You failed to uphold your oath to represent the will of the people and defend your State and Nation. History will Not be kind to your legacy. Your attempted betrayal proves you unworthy of your station. GO; from we who love this greatest of Nations, lest you infect us with your hubris and venal propensities. Leave Patriots to undo the havoc you wreak.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12