Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    We haven't been America for a long time. I weep for my country because in my heart I know that America is dead.
    "She's not dead! She's hurt, hurt bad, but she ain't dead!"

In steps! you and I, me and you!

"You and I must make a pact we must bring salvation back, just call my name and I'll be there!"

who said that?
    She is wounded almost beyond the point of no return. Some of what I read just make me wonder what in the world is wrong with those claiming to be "OUR" representatives. It's very difficult for me to watch debates, etc, because we've heard it all before and once these numb nuts get elected they resume dismantling our country in the name of personal greed and financial gain.

I don't trust any of them on either side of the aisle to do the right thing.

As for who said that Michael J.

As for me and you, I'll always be here for you Steve
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Banned
    No she's not DEAD or even close.
    Who said? "I," "We Have Not Yet Began Too Fight."
    We have a few..Rep. Allen West is a Great American for the People, By the People Leader. Bobby jingle Jangle, Chris Christy, Jan Brewer......We could make a huge list. I'm tired so don't get into a debate on what ever or who ever. Or do' I don't care!
    Any way We just need too keep at our game and pay attention from here on out. Together we may just fix this cluster "bad word".......God never said it was gonna be easy. Who said that?
    You can quote me though, "Life's an Adventure," "Nothings ever easy." Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise. "We got nothing but time."
    Patience and Persistence. We are making a Big dent in the destructionist's plan. Is that a word "Destructionist's"..? If not, is now! Describes our Adversaries well..
    We may not be able to fix STUPID but we can sure as hell kick their asses too the curb and take away their power.

Banned
    I must have missed the memo from " Tea Party Headquarters" that we are supposed to favor hanging blacks from trees. Yet I did hear Maxine Waters tell all Tea Party members to go straight to hell. Does this include the black ones as well? I never hear of any white representatives talking about " white rights" or how whites are being ignored or left behind . Why is it that minority leaders think they only represent the minority voters? The ones making these outrageous statements are ignoring the other minorities that reside in their district. Lulac makes the case for Hispanics and is constantly pimping the Hispanic children , while ignoring the black children that are supposedly no better or worse off then they are. Why not pimp them all? These statements are overtly racist in nature, yet very little is said or done about it. If the Tea Party were to say the CBC wanted all Tea Party members hanging from trees the media would go nuts over it. I am sick of the double standard and the reverse racism.

Quote Originally Posted by dsprtt
    I must have missed the memo from " Tea Party Headquarters" that we are supposed to favor hanging blacks from trees. Yet I did hear Maxine Waters tell all Tea Party members to go straight to hell. Does this include the black ones as well? I never hear of any white representatives talking about " white rights" or how whites are being ignored or left behind . Why is it that minority leaders think they only represent the minority voters? The ones making these outrageous statements are ignoring the other minorities that reside in their district. Lulac makes the case for Hispanics and is constantly pimping the Hispanic children , while ignoring the black children that are supposedly no better or worse off then they are. Why not pimp them all? These statements are overtly racist in nature, yet very little is said or done about it. If the Tea Party were to say the CBC wanted all Tea Party members hanging from trees the media would go nuts over it. I am sick of the double standard and the reverse racism.
    Unfortunately, because of slavery, white rights have always been and continue to be a given in America. Despite the fact that we have come a long way in America, racism is alive and well in America and whites will always be treated as the superior race in America . While we have made tremendous strides to right the wrongs of the past, it will always be that way.

Maxine Waters is an idiot and probably doesn't even know Black Tea Partiers exist. The CBC like Jessie and Al are nothing more than an elite self brand and worthless blacks in terms of representation of anyone except themselves. Additionally, Latino representatives in government as well as groups like Lulac, Casa DeMaryland, etc are also emmulating and falsely pretending that the illegal alien issues are equal to the struggles of Black citizens during and post slavery.

What's even more disturbing is that LaRaza, Lulac, etc and the so called "latino community" without merit is emulating everything that Dr. King did during the Civil rights movement,

Maxine Waters is an idiot and probably doesn't even know Black Tea Partiers exist.
    "Well them sounds like fightin' words Miss Matters!"

America dead I think no! Knocked down a couple times most definitely!
    Now America realizes who our friends are (insert cricket chirping noise here) now we can get busy saying "NO!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Unfortunately, because of slavery, white rights have always been and continue to be a given in America. Despite the fact that we have come a long way in America, racism is alive and well in America and whites will always be treated as the superior race in America . While we have made tremendous strides to right the wrongs of the past, it will always be that way.
    It seems the " Illegal" has become the privileged and preferred " race" whatever that is? The reason racism is alive and well is because they will not let it rest in peace. Watch Jay Leno's Jay walking segment and you will find out real quick most people younger than 30 know very little about this country or it's history past what happened 20 years ago. Many are totally ignorant of anything that goes on in the rest of the world if it is outside the bounds of present pop culture or not included in some video game or music video. 75% would probably not even know the United States fought in two world wars or be able to tell you why. Ask them about the Civil rights act, 99% would not even know that at one time blacks or women for that matter , could not vote. The fact is people like Carson, Waters, Farakam, Sharpton , Rev Wright, Jesse Jackson continually resuscitate racism every time it seems like it is breathing it's last breath. They are the ones that cannot let go of it. That is the only thing that gives them power and significance, without it they and their kind would be irrelevant. People have always gravitated towards their " like" counterparts and always will. Russians, Irish or whatever have always grouped together mainly for cultural reasons, but it does not mean they exclude or hate other groups. Hell , I am White as they come and Herman Cain is my first choice for President. Intelligence and capability are my criteria for Hiring or voting for anyone. It is time for the Blacks , Hispanics to realize these organizations seek to separate and make them stand apart from the mainstream rather than integrate them into it. Only by continuing to beat the same old drum of being disadvantaged and discriminated against does it give any validity to these organizations existence. Their very presence , lobbying efforts and passage of acts and laws supposedly to facilitate integration and equal rights for minorities keeps the people they claim to represent in the same cycle of supposed lack of opportunity and social or economic achievement. They contribute to the mindset of minorities that if it were not for racism , they could achieve the same as others and this is the reason for their failures. Prime example is LULAC's contention that more needs to be done to promote education for Hispanic children. If only we had more special programs for them and spent more money on them they could achieve the same level as the White children. What is holding them back? They go to the same schools, have the same teachers, same library, same sports programs, the same everything else that is available to EVERY OTHER CHILD WHO ATTENDS, yet they are supposed to be at a disadvantage some way or another. LLULAC's position is , to hell with the little Asian kids, the little black kids, or the kids of any other group other than Hispanic or Latino kids. WHAT ABOUT JUST HELPING KIDS IN GENERAL NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE ? The same goes for any other organization promoting assistance for one group over another. The notion that you would take resources from one group and favor another displaces everyone and diminishes return on investment overall. These special interest groups are the most destructive force in the peoples lives they are supposed to be helping by putting forth the general consensus that if it were not for these conditions they espouse , we could overcome and be successful, but we can not do it by our own perseverance, dedication and hard work, we must have special attention , more money, and selective programs to help us overcome the discrimination of those mean white people that seek to hold us back and keep us down. If an idea is continually pounded into your head sooner or later you will begin to believe it whether it is true or not.

It seems the " Illegal" has become the privileged and preferred " race" whatever that is? The reason racism is alive and well is because they will not let it rest in peace. Watch Jay Leno's Jay walking segment and you will find out real quick most people younger than 30 know very little about this country or it's history past what happened 20 years ago. Many are totally ignorant of anything that goes on in the rest of the world if it is outside the bounds of present pop culture or not included in some video game or music video. 75% would probably not even know the United States fought in two world wars or be able to tell you why. Ask them about the Civil rights act, 99% would not even know that at one time blacks or women for that matter , could not vote. The fact is people like Carson, Waters, Farakam, Sharpton , Rev Wright, Jesse Jackson continually resuscitate racism every time it seems like it is breathing it's last breath. They are the ones that cannot let go of it. That is the only thing that gives them power and significance, without it they and their kind would be irrelevant. People have always gravitated towards their " like" counterparts and always will. Russians, Irish or whatever have always grouped together mainly for cultural reasons, but it does not mean they exclude or hate other groups. Hell , I am White as they come and Herman Cain is my first choice for President. Intelligence and capability are my criteria for Hiring or voting for anyone. It is time for the Blacks , Hispanics to realize these organizations seek to separate and make them stand apart from the mainstream rather than integrate them into it. Only by continuing to beat the same old drum of being disadvantaged and discriminated against does it give any validity to these organizations existence. Their very presence , lobbying efforts and passage of acts and laws supposedly to facilitate integration and equal rights for minorities keeps the people they claim to represent in the same cycle of supposed lack of opportunity and social or economic achievement. They contribute to the mindset of minorities that if it were not for racism , they could achieve the same as others and this is the reason for their failures. Prime example is LULAC's contention that more needs to be done to promote education for Hispanic children. If only we had more special programs for them and spent more money on them they could achieve the same level as the White children. What is holding them back? They go to the same schools, have the same teachers, same library, same sports programs, the same everything else that is available to EVERY OTHER CHILD WHO ATTENDS, yet they are supposed to be at a disadvantage some way or another. LLULAC's position is , to hell with the little Asian kids, the little black kids, or the kids of any other group other than Hispanic or Latino kids. WHAT ABOUT JUST HELPING KIDS IN GENERAL NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE ? The same goes for any other organization promoting assistance for one group over another. The notion that you would take resources from one group and favor another displaces everyone and diminishes return on investment overall. These special interest groups are the most destructive force in the peoples lives they are supposed to be helping by putting forth the general consensus that if it were not for these conditions they espouse , we could overcome and be successful, but we can not do it by our own perseverance, dedication and hard work, we must have special attention , more money, and selective programs to help us overcome the discrimination of those mean white people that seek to hold us back and keep us down. If an idea is continually pounded into your head sooner or later you will begin to believe it whether it is true or not.
    Nice piece, and welcome to the war fellow Texan!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Maxine Waters is an idiot and probably doesn't even know Black Tea Partiers exist.
    "Well them sounds like fightin' words Miss Matters!"

America dead I think no! Knocked down a couple times most definitely!
    Now America realizes who our friends are (insert cricket chirping noise here) now we can get busy saying "NO!"
    You know me Steve, whether we share a race or not I call them like I see them. The Congressional Black Caucus is nothing more than an elite group of self serving black folks, playing the race card for personal gain. The only difference between them Jesse and Al is that Jesse and Al are independent race pimps.

That being said, as far as I am concerned all of these ethnic racist groups are no better than the KKK all of which have long lost any of their formal usefulness. The problem is somebody forgot to tell them. Thus, further dividing America.

While I agree with you that the majority of us Americans realize that friends cannot be brought, when is somebody going to tell the goons in office?

Your entire post is representative of how I feel. The damage that has been done generation after generation is deliberate and financially lucrative for a few who for generations are paid by the taxpayers via some in "our' government to keep the cycle of vitriol, race baiting and hatred alive and well.

Now we have the LaRaza's, LuLac's, Casa deMaryland, etc. mimicking and enriching themselves by doing the same.

Trust me there are many blacks who realized this long ago, it is the uneducated, poverty stricken masses of blacks who don't know any better thus they cannot do any better. The same is true of the ignorant, poverty stricken masses who cross our southern borders daily. They are representative of the new wave of slavery.

A couple of years ago, I noticed that blacks are no longer the chosen minority, specifically on government job and various other applications that you fill out. Coincidence? NOT.

The dumbing down of the current and future generations is not only calculated but deliberate.

Imagine that a black woman and a white male who share a brain . . . . .

Imagine that a black woman and a white male who share a brain . . . . .
    See that's messed up cause I can do the "Tootsieroll and the Runningman!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast