Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Reporting people online suspected of being illegal

Hello all, i believe the blogger hiding behind the fake name "julian abagond" is an illegal alien living in new york.
    He writes extensive hate speech against whites and he supports illegal immigrants. He becomes very defensive when confronted about the topic of illegals, as if he is scared himself of being caught.

I am trying to find out who this fake really is so i can report him to authorities and have him deported.

The nerve of the guy to write hundreds of articles complaning about america and how terrible it is, yet he lives here and uses its resources.
    Give me liberty or give me death!

"Infiltration!" Cool!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

lol

And, this person claims to be a black man!

If you are a black person and not illegal yourself, why be so defensive?

If anyone can find out who this person is and get him deported sent back to where he belongs, it would be greatly appreciated by me and many others who cannot stand his softcore, candied, hate speech.

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "Infiltration!" Cool!
    Its awesome!

"Give these guys time to get some coffee in em' and you'll get your man, I got to run and flash a chimney, and by the time I get back they'll have already served him up probably! "Hey check youtube, he might be there!
    Catch you when I get back Dave! Don't worry we'll find him for ya, If not he'll cry for his mama!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Do you have any links you speak of Dave?
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Re: lol

Quote Originally Posted by Daveghourds59
    And, this person claims to be a black man!

If you are a black person and not illegal yourself, why be so defensive?

If anyone can find out who this person is and get him deported sent back to where he belongs, it would be greatly appreciated by me and many others who cannot stand his softcore, candied, hate speech.
    Just because he is black, does not mean he is not illegal. I have seen plenty of illegal black carribeans around. Unfortunately though, it is near impossible to find out who someone is online without a police order. Let him go ahead, I am sure that he will fark up in real life and get deported eventually given that he seems to be a loud mouth.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Banned
    If they are infiltrating us here then we must be doing something right and making a difference in this nation. If we were just sitting back and letting the illegals take over without doing anything then infiltrators would not bother with us. I don't care what color they are if they are illegal then they need to go. I have no problem with those who come here legally but the ones who outstay their visas, sneak over the bordr, come here and commit crimes, they are the ones who should be treated like they have NO rights and they need to be booted out of the country in the quickest most uncomfortable method possable. If they are form a country wherethey need to be shipped long distance then toss em on a tramp steamer or fly them out on a cheap cargo plane along witht he chickens and goats.

Is this who you are talking about:

Julian Abagond. Abagond is a middle-class, West Indian, New Yorker

[quote]Julian Abagond is my pen name. I made it up, making sure there was nothing Google could find named “Abagondâ€

So apparently he first claims to be black and now he's Indian. Last I knew Indians were a type of Asian, not black.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast