Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

REPUBLICAN DEBATE---THURSDAY from SOUTH CAROLINA

It is on Thursday.

On FOX

I believe that it is on at 9PM EST.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

MW
    I wonder if Hunter will be allowed to attend after the dressing down he gave the FOX executives?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I will not be watching if FOX is running the show... Even If Ron Paul and Duncan Hunter are invited
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Bren. I hope Hunter and Ron Paul are there.

I just changed the time----it is on 9PM EST.

I have NO CLUE who will be in it.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I wonder if Hunter will be allowed to attend after the dressing down he gave the FOX executives?
    Yeah, I hope those knuckleheads allow him this time, or we should really wage an e-mail war on them
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Yeah, I hope those knuckleheads allow him this time, or we should really wage an e-mail war on them
    If he is not there----that doesn't necessarily mean that they did not invite him this time. He just might not have included South Carolina as one of his stops.

Story from USAToday:

CHARLESTON, S.C. — Republican John McCain, fresh from his decisive victory in the New Hampshire primary, returned Wednesday to the state that gave his first White House bid a deadly blow eight years ago.

McCain’s come-from-behind win in the Granite State scrambled the GOP presidential race as it moves to Michigan for Tuesday’s primary and South Carolina’s first-in-the-South contest on Jan. 19.

The Arizona senator started his day in Michigan and ended it with a rally here at The Citadel, a military college that gave him a chance to highlight his record on national security issues and experience as a Navy pilot.T-shirts saying “Sailors for McCainâ€
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

We really ought to do an email protest, or blitz of some type ... why not -- we did it with amnesty -- it is total CRAP he isn't allowed to debate -- who do they think they are doing the picking and choosing?

Of course, he isn't a front runner, but he's got more going on than Rudi at this moment, so why isn't he being included?

It's censorship and unDemocratic at this point.

I'm losing interest, to tell you the truth. It's all staged, all lies, all deception.

I really do not feel we have a true democracy anymore with this type of stuff going on.

Banned
    Hunter will get 0 to no media coverage now , you can bet on that,

Hunter was invited to ABC's Saturday debate and did not
    show up

I have no idea why he wasn't invited to the debate tonight
    If he is still in the race he should have been

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast