Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Resident (Illegal) a victim of racial profiling

Another example of the entitlement mindset of the invaders feeling they have every right to be here. To them illegally entering our country, illegally remaining in our country and illegally operating in our country is no crime. Have a good laugh:

Resident a victim of racial profiling
    I was appalled at the experience I had outside of Target.

As we were–walking out of doors, two immigration officials stopped my husband and asked him for his ID; he was an illegal immigrant who was just walking out of a store and was stopped. My husband has never committed a crime and has no prior criminal record. Once the officers found out my husband didn't have permission to be here, they handed me his wallet, his wedding ring and put him in handcuffs. I was left on the bench outside of Target crying hysterically as I watched my husband–walk away.

I can say my husband was a true victim of racial profiling. My husband is Mexican, has dark hair and eyes with a dark complexion. I am also of Mexican descent. The only difference between myself and my husband is–my skin is lighter and I speak perfect English. I was not asked the show my ID by the immigration officials.

I am a U.S. citizen and truly appalled that some people can be so narrow-minded about the situations that families are put into when husbands who are the sole financial contributor for the family are ripped away, solely because they were victims of racial profiling.

I'm disgusted that the dairy owners aren't standing up in lieu of the recent "crackdown" and offering more immigrant workers they employ the option to obtain a work visa to be here legally. I also ask why aren't immigration officials "cracking down" on immigrants from Canada, and why isn't there a fence being built on our northern border?

People should focus less on making the fence on our southern border more complex to penetrate and more on how to build one on our northern border to keep out those illegal immigrants.

ALICIA MARTINEZ
    Twin Falls

http://www.magicvalley.com/articles/200 ... 275_29.txt
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Comments posted at article link:

Lee T (id:Cruisingfool) wrote on Nov 22, 2007 9:59 AM:

" If you do the crime, you just might do the time! If your husband wouldn't of broke Federal Laws, you wouldn't of just made this post. By the way, US Citizens are getting tired of this racial profiling BS. ICE goes after anybody here illegally, regardless of skin color. Here is a link you can track illegal aliens. http://illegal.globalincidentmap.com/home.php "

A. Wayne Frandsen (id:waynef4 wrote on Nov 22, 2007 8:26 AM:

" Racial profiling my foot, sounds more like they had a tip on a wanted criminial and acted on it. Yes he is a crimiinial by your own words. You are the one who said he is a illegal immigrant, not me. Illegal immigration is a crime, those who commit it are crimminials. I to am a US citizen and appaled, appaled at the hippocracy of those who think they can pick and chose which laws apply to them. Appaled by those who defend the actions of these criminials. Appaled at the criminials in the dary industry and other buisness who employ criminial immigrants, yes their criminials too. Hireing illlegal immigrants is aginst the law. Appaled by lawyers who use the bible to justify aiding ceiminials. Appaled by the villification of the officers who enforce the law aginst impossible odds. The reason the fence is on the southern border is that is where your husband illegally entered from. If you know of a illegal immigrant from Canada, I am appaled that while you were in contact with the agents, you failed to do your duty as a US citizen and report them. "
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

APPALLED.....she was appalled. That is funny. Most people are appalled when they get caught. They didn't just pick this guy outta the blue.....they were looking for him, so stop with the profiling BS!

JAK
    How far do we NOT go when it comes to racial profiling because someone might get offended???

If a white or black man rapes a young girl...can we NOT say the color of this person because it may be considered racial profiling??? We are allowing extreme PC to hinder our laws... this is absurd.

Since our government has closed it's eyes to OUR LAWS and allowed A MASSIVE INVASION OF ILLEGAL ALIENS... AND THE MAJORITY OF THEM FROM MEXICO... is it considered ABSURD TO LOOK FOR THE OBVIOUS???
    Since our government has MADE THIS MESS.... by allowing THE CORPORATE MASTERS to dictate to them how they want it to be... then UNTIL the mess is straightened out... it is ONLY common sense to profile... we have to protect our country and our citizens by common sense means!!! Instead of letting the "open borders crowd" dictate to us how it will be... we need to put them in THEIR PLACE AND TELL THEM TO SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN. OUr congress needs to get some backbone and take our country back!!!! If you can't do that ...GET OUT OF OFFICE!!!!!
    Maybe I am wrong, but this is how I feel. Profiling is common sense... why not use it....??? This PC BS has gotten us where we are today, because these people that are trying to destroy America want to be able to cry that this or that is not PC! Throw the PC in the toilet where it belongs! It's only there (PC) to tie our hands!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can say my husband was a true victim of racial profiling. My husband is Mexican, has dark hair and eyes with a dark complexion. I am also of Mexican descent. The only difference between myself and my husband is–my skin is lighter and I speak perfect English. I was not asked the show my ID by the immigration officials.
    GIVE ME A BREAK! ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME THAT BECAUSE TOUR HUSBAND "HAS DARK HAIR AND EYES WITH A DARK COMPLEXION" THAT HE WAS RACIALLY PROFILED? ARE ALL WHITE SKINNED PEOPLE FROM EUROPE? ARE ALL BLACK SKINNED PEOPLE FROM AFRICA? ARE ALL RED HEADED PEOPLE FROM IRELAND? ARE ALL SLIGHTLY SLANTED BROWN EYED PEOPLE FROM CHINA? ARE ALL PEOPLE WHO SPEAK WITH ACCENTS ILLEGAL ALIENS?

YOUR HUSBAND WASN'T PROFILED ANY MORE THAN THE REST OF US THAT HAVE TO SHOW AN ID CARD, WHETHER IT IS FOR DRIVING, DRINKING, ENTERING CERTAIN BUILDINGS, HEALTH REASONS, OR ANY OTHER PURPOSE THAT NEEDS AN IDENTIFICATION CARD PRESENTED.

UNFORTUNATELY, ALOT OF US NOW HAVE TO BE PREPARED ALL OF THE TIME, TO SHOW AN ID. THIS ISN'T PROFILING. IT'S JUST A FACT OF LIFE THAT GOES ON BECAUSE AMERICA IS SOOOO MULTI-CULTURAL NOW.

YOUR HUSBAND WAS FOUND OUT TO BE AN ILLEGAL ALIEN. I BET THERE WERE 20 PEOPLE WHO WENT BEFORE HIM THAT WERE JUST AS ILLEGAL AS HE WAS, BUT HE HAPPENED TO GET CAUGHT. THAT IS NOT PROFILING.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Booooooooooo, FREAKIN, Hooooooooooo!!!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: Resident (Illegal) a victim of racial profiling

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    he was an illegal immigrant who was just walking out of a store and was stopped. My husband has never committed a crime "
    Never committed a crime??!! He snuck across the U.S. border without proper documentation and therefore broke the law, hence the name-"illegal." Is that woman and idiot or what?
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

This all sounds like a totally made up deal.

Do the immigration people actually stop people coming out of stores - I mean 'one-at-a-timing' them?

This is hogwash - I think it is a total fabrication. This kind of garbage is getting more frequent and sillier every day.

This does sound like a fabrication. But if it were true, illegal aliens must live in fear. Maybe its just time for them to go home. Show the ungrateful americans how they cant live without them. Yep, thats it.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Sounds like a case of they were looking for that guy and caught up to him at the store. I bet they went to get him at home but they had to wait him out because they went to the store.

why aren't immigration officials "cracking down" on immigrants from Canada, and why isn't there a fence being built on our northern border?
    Worst first.

Dixie

That comment about illegal Canadians makes me laugh. Yes, there are some illegal Canadians here but the majority have visas or greencards. They also don't demand the handouts other illegals do. Another thing is that many other illegals such as Eastern Europeans learn English, blend in and keep quiet so they seem invisible to others. That is why you don't hear much about them. Illegal is illegal no matter where they came from.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast