Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Resolution to rep. party no confidence in McCain

Here is what I sent to my county republican party:
    I, along with several of my conservative friends would like to receive information on how we may file a resolution to our local Republican branch in the line of a vote of 'no confidence' in McCain as representing conservative principles!!!!

Here is the response I received tonight:
    Your certainly not by yourself on this with reference to John McCain.
    You want to have this brought up at our monthly executive meeting. Contact our party chairman, Joe Pomykay.

Dee

Please send something to this effect to your local republican party asap !!

WHEREAS the Republican Party is founded upon the conservative political philosophy derived from the belief that individuals are endowed not by the government but by the Creator with certain unalienable rights and the belief that the Constitution of the United States of America is designed to guarantee the free exercise of these rights through strictly limiting the power of government whose powers are derived only from the consent of the governed, and

WHEREAS the Principles of Conservatism promote Liberty, Prosperity and Individual Freedom, and

WHEREAS the leading presidential candidate for the Republican Party, Senator John McCain, has consistently demonstrated a record of public service counter to the philosophy and principles of conservatism and the Republican Party. To prove this, let these facts be submitted.

He has colluded with Tom Daschle to vote against President Bush's tax cuts in 2001 and 2003 and joined leading liberal senators in offering and voting for amendments designed to undermine the tax cuts.

He has colluded with Russ Feingold to undermine the First Amendment to abridge citizens' free speech in the political process.

He has colluded with Vice-President Al Gore and Senator Joseph Lieberman to expand greatly the power of government in order to combat global warming in ways that would greatly increase energy prices and negatively affect consumers.

He has colluded with Ted Kennedy to promote amnesty for 20 million illegal immigrants.

He has colluded with Ted Kennedy and John Edwards to create the Patients Bill of Rights, which allowed the government to impose a set of onerous mandates on insurance coverage instead of allowing individuals to make their own decisions about healthcare plans in the marketplace.

He has undermined the principles of a free market economy by voting for an amendment that would authorize the Secretary of Health and Human Services to set prices on prescription drugs under Medicare.

He has voted to undermine American Sovereignty by granting consulting rights to Mexico concerning the erection of a southern border fence

He has a consistent pattern of shocking verbal abuse of Senate colleagues who oppose his bills.

He has exercised extremely poor judgment by intervening with the federal regulators on behalf of Keating in the Savings and Loan Crisis of the 1980s.

He sponsored and voted for a 282% tax increase on cigarettes that also would have increased the size of the federal bureaucracy exponentially.

He supports raising Social Security taxes.

He has promoted the granting of the unconstitutional line-item veto power to the president that tramples the constitutional separation of powers.

He has undermined the Republican Party and opposed the constitutional duties of the vice president to break a tie on judicial nominations.

He has demonstrated consistent leadership to undermine second amendment rights by his promotion of bills that regulate all sales at gun shows; that force gun-owners to purchase trigger locks making their firearms useless for self-defense; that restrict the legitimate transfer of firearms over the internet; and that extend the restrictions of the Brady bill to pawn shops and gun repair shops.

He has voted to use taxpayer funds to harvest stem cells from human embryos.

He has refused to take immediate and and direct action to protect the life of the unborn; he opposes the repeal of Roe v. Wade; and by opposing a constitutional amendment to protect all human life.

THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED that the Republican Party of the xxxxxx opposes any effort to promote, support, or endorse Senator John McCain as the Republican nominee, and

RESOLVED that the Republican Party of the xxxxxx will only endorse candidates who promote the philosophy and principles of conservatism in government, and promote Liberty, Prosperity and Individual freedom, and whom have consistently demonstrated a record of public service as evidence of their principled beliefs.

Very well done.I have done something similar to that.I have decided ,and i think everyone should,go out and vote for the house and senate because this is our one chance to stop the amnesty bill.I will however not vote for president unless a good third person enters.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyCountry
    Very well done.I have done something similar to that.I have decided ,and i think everyone should,go out and vote for the house and senate because this is our one chance to stop the amnesty bill.I will however not vote for president unless a good third person enters.
    Rush is saying the same thing... Even if one doesn't bother to vote for president, vote for the house and senate. We can't let the democrats contol both houses and the presidency!

That was/ is a brilliant idea Dianne . Tip of the hat . I will do the same with my local gop . I just hadn't thought of that as i sit here rapping my fingers on my desk over my now No vote situation .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Done. I sent your first response in hopes to get an email back before I send a long b*tch-out like your second response.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

If everyone writes their local republican party, and have everyone you know to the same thing; asking how to create a resolution showing no confidence in John McCain's ability to representative republican/conversative values.

They will be flooded. And once they instruct you how to prepare a resolution, please do it.