Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Response from Lowes CS on Mexican Flag LeMans car

Replied On 7/31/2007 1:06:22 PM----------------------------------------

Dear Mr. -------,

Thank you for submitting your comments regarding the Mexican flag.

We will forward your comments to the appropriate department within Lowe's.

Thank you,

Julie Holloway
    Lowe's Executive Customer Service

Received On 07/22/07 16:16:57----------------------------------------

Dear Customer Service:

I noticed at the Mid Ohio race this weekend, your LeMans race car prominately displayed the MEXICAN flag on the side of your car and placed directly above the American flag. I also noticed your car was edged with the colors of the Mexican flag. As an American citizen, I am appalled and disgusted. What I ask of you, is to get back to me with answers to the following questions:

1.) Why is there a Mexican flag and colors on the Lowes #15 LeMans race car? Has the Mexican government signed on as a sponsor of your racing program? If so, what is the level of their sponsorship and contribution?

2.) If the Mexican government is not a direct sponsor of Lowes racing, are you displaying the Mexican flag because Lowes is supporting Mexican policies, one of which is the aiding, abetting and promoting of illegal immigration into the United States?

3.) Do you have a corporate wide policy of insuring ONLY American citizens and LEGAL workers are hired and employed by Lowes?

4.) Do you support day laborer sites or do you allow them to operate on Lowes properties?

Based on my concerns, I will suspend any shopping at your stores. Please answer my questions promptly, courteously and honestly and I will re-evaluate my decision as to whether to shop at your stores in the future.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I shop a lot at Lowe's and they need to make a stand in reference to their beliefs on the Illegal Immigration problem. Do you have an email address for Lowe's where we might be able to let them know how we feel.
    I have been planning to remodel my house and spend a great deal of money at Lowe's. However, I will wait and base my future purchases at Lowes on where they stand on the Illegal Immigration problem.
    Libertybell

Mexico is a prime place for Americas auto racing industry today. The laws pertaining to the cars and drivers are less stringent over all then here in America and the people of Mexico are really into auto racing just as Americans were back in the sixties .

Ticket sales prove to be very lucrative to the American racing associations as an incentive. The flying of the Mexican flag over the American flag here in our country is a disgrace however it shows the greed of those sponsoring top of the line cars and their desire to break further into the Mexican auto racing industry.

The Mexican government is making it hard for them of course with demands such as you saw at Lowe's.

They should be ashamed of what they did. Last year I went to one of the local lumber stores to buy some construction materials. I was helped out in their yard by a person that could not speak English and was obviously working for peanuts compared to the American citizen that he had replaced.

I got to looking around and noticed that all of the legal American yardmen had been replaced by illegal aliens.

Since that time I have financed five new homes and that lumber yard did not sell us so much as a bag of sheet rock screws to go into one of them because I will not support such greed and ignorance exhibited by a vendor.

Good job buffalododger!

Quote Originally Posted by buffalododger
    Since that time I have financed five new homes and that lumber yard did not sell us so much as a bag of sheet rock screws to go into one of them because I will not support such greed and ignorance exhibited by a vendor.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

http://www.lowes.com/lowes2/AboutLowes/ ... exico.html

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ly&t=75828

Maybe this explains it!!!!

BUT IT DOES NOT EXCUSE A FOREIGN FLAG ABOVE THE U.S. FLAG!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buffalododger

good job! more people need to do what is right.

For two years now I have NOT shopped at Home Depot or Lowes. The managment was notified why I pulled my accounts and it was "as they said" passed upward. I've been contracting since I was 22 (27) years and I'll be the first to say that the quality of product at either of the big box stores is no better than you will find at your local lumber yards or suppliers if that is a factor to keep you shopping there. In fact I would rather someone never said they bought the same ______ that I have at lowes. Lumber has to be picked through to find a piece that's straight and if you buy bundled packages you're going to spend time and money returning the checked pieces for good ones.
    Home Depot (I can't remember how far back it was) was surprised when a plumber brought back a vanity that was stuffed with cocaine and marijuana. I was surprised myself given the fact he brought it back. This was investigated and it turns out that shipments go through Mexico before coming stateside. Or they were packaged in Mexico. Can't remember which, but Home Depot put up alot of hot air about "doing something about it". To which they did not. A year after the vanity incident another similar incident occured in Washington.
    They rank right alongside with Wal Mart in my book.

Airplane props for lumber and cocaine in their drawers eh?

Lovely.