Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rocks thrown at MCDC members while out on the line in CA

Rocks thrown at MCDC members while out on the line in CA

Saturday July 21, 2007-
    While observing a small group of people staging to cross into the USA, our CA-MCDC people made it impossible for the group to make the border crossing while we were on the line. We maintained our positions all day Saturday in the 95+ heat and broke for a short time for a quick dinner run back to camp and evening meeting. After our evening meeting a group of MCDC people made the trek back to the same sweet spot where the small group was spotted earlier and located them again.

Around 20:00 our people reported that “Rocksâ€
    Ken Dreger

Ken, sounds like an interesting weekend!
    Just more of those fine folks who just want to come here and work eh?
    You guys are kicking butt down there, and I wanted to send a huge thank you from this American.
    God bless each of you down there on the line. BE SAFE!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Re: Rocks thrown at MCDC members while out on the line in CA

Has anyone ever shot at the MCDC? Has anyone ever threatened the MCDC w/guns?

I also want to say thanks, I appreciate your courage.

[quote="kdreger"]Rocks thrown at MCDC members while out on the line in CA

Saturday July 21, 2007-
    While observing a small group of people staging to cross into the USA, our CA-MCDC people made it impossible for the group to make the border crossing while we were on the line. We maintained our positions all day Saturday in the 95+ heat and broke for a short time for a quick dinner run back to camp and evening meeting. After our evening meeting a group of MCDC people made the trek back to the same sweet spot where the small group was spotted earlier and located them again.

Around 20:00 our people reported that “Rocksâ€
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

reply to Sam-I-am

Sam-I-am-

I have not heard anything about other incidents prior to this "Rock Thwowing" problem.

I am pretty sure IF something else had happened that therewould be thousands at camp every month just lining up to go to the border musters!

We are just glad that the stupid's were "JUST" pitching rocks this time!

Either last month, or early this month someone in Campo had there car shot!

Ken
    Ken Dreger

Ken, I'm glad no one was hurt.
    I was also wondering where on the border this took place if you can tell me.
    You guys stay safe out there.
    MD
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MountainDog-
    Private message sent...............

Ken
    Ken Dreger

Thanks!

kdreger, thank you for putting in your time at the border though be careful. What a wonderful idea you all had to stop these invaders. Maybe you can post some pictures of what being on the border is like.
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

I know various hispanic/latino gangs have threatened to go down to the border and make trouble for MCDC and any other civilian border control groups. I'm sure there are Mexicans who would be more than willing to do violence to you and members of your group. I'm just surprised that rock throwing has been all that's happened.

Good luck and God bless.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

What ever happened to the Brown Berets threats to 'take on' the Minutemen?

Haven't heard anything from them in a while. Of course, I don't have TV now - so maybe that's why.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)