Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Romney death threats, riot warnings worry Republicans

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Romney death threats, riot warnings worry Republicans

The New Black Panther Party's leader, attorney Malik Zulu Shabazz, openly endorsed President Barack Obama, but few in the news media bothered to tell American voters.

-----
    Despite the majority of news media outlets ignoring the story, a law enforcement source claims that the Tweets by Obama supporters calling for the murder -- assassination -- of Mitt Romney increased in their numbers and in their severity after Tuesday night's presidential debate. Other supporters are threatening civil unrest in U.S. cities should Obama lose the White House.The police source said that it's widely known in the law enforcement and intelligence communities that President Barack Obama's rabid supporters say they will kill GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney if he defeats Obama in the election less than three weeks away. Many believe they are empty threats, but remain concerned.

"These people posting threats are merely blowing off steam. They are people who take the opportunity to say things anonymously on the Internet that they would never dream of saying in public," says former police officer Iris Aquino. "There are threats made against Obama by neo-Nazi and white supremacists on the Internet. The only difference is the news media and the Secret Service take those threats seriously."

While police commanders remain silent on the issue, rank-and-file officers claim the scuttlebutt in their stationhouses is that Obama supporters are planning riots in cities across the nation if Romney wins while anonymous Twitter users are making death threats against Romney.
    The primary reason given for Obama supporters wanting to see Romney dead is the fear that he will take away food stamps from the 47 million people receiving government assistance, the police source told Law Enforcement Examiner.
    "If the tables were turned and conservatives were making death threats against Obama in these numbers, it would be a national news story," said political strategist and attorney Michael Baker.
    Yet despite their police and intelligence sources telling them about the threats against Romney, reporters at the major news outlets have remained completely silent on the threats by Obama supporters who say they will become violent if Obama loses his chance at governing the nation for another term, according to the Examiner.
    On the Oct. 9, 2012 edition of the KABC, Los Angeles, Larry Elder Show, Hoover Institution Scholar in Residence and award-winning author, Dr. Thomas Sowell, a noted black conservative (as is Elder) warned listeners about threats of racial unrest should Romney beat Obama in the election.
    In addition, the Internet is abuzz with Facebook and Twitter messages warning voters that should Obama lose they can expect reprisals from the New Black Panther Party, the group the Obama Justice Department refused to prosecute for voter intimidation in 2008.

http://www.examiner.com/article/romn...ry-republicans
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If Obama gets back in we will have at least 4 more years of this type of entitlement racism. If Romney wins the election, the stupidity and violence will be short lived IF it happens at all. Decent people will not tolerate this type of thuggery much longer.

This has been the most divisive administration I've seen in my long life.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Ive been involved with campaigns and elections since 1992 and Ive never seen this level of massive animus before.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy View Post
    This has been the most divisive administration I've seen in my long life.
    How many want to bet Obama won't pull a Rodney King and ask
    "Can't we all just get along?"

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal View Post
    How many want to bet Obama won't pull a Rodney King and ask
    "Can't we all just get along?"
    Nope, just like his inciting comments about Trayvon Martin being like the long lost son he never hard and just like his conspicuous silence during these more recent threats, Dictator Barack Obama will do and say whatever is the most destructive for America.

W

I found the movie 2016 very enlightening and I recommend it to everyone. The one thing I took away after seeing it was the emphasis on Obama's disdain for colonists, especially the British. He is an opportunist that I believe is just a front man for a group that wants to stay in power. JMO.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

added to ALIPAC's 2012 elections violence and threats monitoring post...
    http://www.alipac.us/f9/compilation-...ctions-265756/

I just saw 2016 and i have to say, everyone should see it. Its very enlightening as you said....and it made me sick to my stomach that this man was able to fool so many.