Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who knows, he might even try to find out the names of WHO TALKED BAD ABOUT HIM and got in his way!!

It wouldn't surprise me. Once he's got the power.....look out!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I heard this on MSNBC this morning. Although it's not related to the illegal immigration debate, it sheds additional light on McCain's perspective. I'll be posting this on various forums hoping it will give some McCain supporters---outside of war mongers---pause to think. The idea of this angry man in the White House scares the crap out of me.
    If he wins Saki, we may have to find a good hiding place.
    Either that or he may deport us or send us to Mexico for attitude adjustments.

Oh God....NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    Why?

At this time all the mexicans , including many in their govt are coming here to "neutralize" Americans into accepting the reconquest of this country

Well, of course I'm just kidding, sort of.

One thing I will give President Bush credit for is that he has managed to take the heat.

McCain.....I don't know.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12