Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ron Paul wants border security now

VIDEO - Ron Paul: Let's repeal automatic citizenship to kids born in US if parents are illegals
    Posted by LeDrumz on Sunday January 6, 2008 at 7:50 am MST [ Send to a friend ]
    Link to story: http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=59551

WorldNetDaily.com
    A controversial new anti-illegal-immigration ad by GOP presidential hopeful Ron Paul has sent his libertarian supporters into high dudgeon, but it's getting rave reviews from border-security hawks, including some Homeland Security officials.
    [/size]

In a surprise move, the strict constitutionalist has taken aim at the 14th Amendment as part of a proposal to control growing illegal immigration. U.S. Rep. Paul, R-Texas, proposes repealing the provision that gives automatic citizenship to children born in the U.S., even if their parents enter the country illegally.

"Ron Paul wants border security now," his new campaign ad asserts. "Physically secure the border. No amnesty. No welfare to illegal aliens. End birthright citizenship. No more student visas from terrorist nations."

http://www.phxnews.com/fullstory.php?article=55697

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    this is nothing new... he has been saying this for as long as I have been following him
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ron Paul is the only hope we have with his Constitution credibility and no relation to the CFR. He understands our Constitution and knows that we have to be sovereign in order to keep it!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

April
    Be sure and vote in Alipac's newest survey at:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-99803.html

I found the site to vote . I voted for none of the above . But Paul would be the only choice out od all of them .

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    I found the site to vote . I voted for none of the above . But Paul would be the only choice out od all of them .
    I thought just about a month ago you were undecided and now your leaning toward Paul. I must say at least you were honestly undecided!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

I love Ron Paul's position on alot of issues including illegal immigration. The fact that he has not changed his positions throught his political career really means alot to me too. He is not pandering to the hispanic lobby or big business. He is not a member of the big boys club CFR either. This man constanly tells the truth and makes the other presidential hopefuls look like fools. Don't you ever notice that they look nervous when he starts talking about the war. The jig is up!

Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    I thought just about a month ago you were undecided and now your leaning toward Paul. I must say at least you were honestly undecided!

I was a Paul fan for years, probbly long before most here even heard of him .

I read his articles in WhistleBlower News magazine and at World Net Daily .

But I can't stand behind someone who blames America for all the teorro attacks . I'm sure we have aggrevated the radical animals, but they were torturing,raping and invading nations long before we were ever a nation .

The elites may even be using them to conquor the world, who knows . But if this terrible rumor is true, it won't excuse the willingness of these groups to oblige . Or the pleasure they get from the torture ,beheadings, cutting up people slowely while they kill them . This is a form of evil that is as bad as it gets .

Saudi Arabia just beheaded it's second subject this year ,it's just Jan . Last year it as 138 public beheadings . Any group od citizens who would want to watch this is not created by Americans . I don't agree with irag, but think the Sauds should have been taken out if anyone . Of course this will never happen .

If what I am reading is true, Hunter endorses Huckabee, then everything I thought about candidates goes right out the window. As much as I hate to say it, Ron Paul is looking like the candidate I will be voting for.

Ron Paul seems to be the man for the top job.

WHy is he so low in the polls?
    By damaging us, you damage yourselves!

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2 ... form_1.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast