Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've been listening to him, he is fantastic!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    i like the caller on now who said he is a legal immigrant and the packet he got from the government says he must carry his papers on him at all times.

and to think, thats a federal law. and now arizona will enforce it
    Ya and he said he keeps his green card on him at all times, just carries it in his wallet, no problem.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Rush: theme of today's show; the Obama regime is going against the American people -- it's all about how the Democrats need illegal aliens voting; notes the federal probe of voting by many illegal aliens in a 1996 race in Orange County, California. Obama regime upset that the AZ law threatens their attempt at nationwide voter fraud which is their only hope.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Folks, I wish that Alipac and other anti illegal immigration groups had enough funds to get a clip of Obama ceding the southwest to Mexico and use it in a nationally televised ad.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Bettybb wrote:

Folks, I wish that Alipac and other anti illegal immigration groups had enough funds to get a clip of Obama ceding the southwest to Mexico and use it in a nationally televised ad
    Now that would be powerful Bettybb. We should message that idea to them all. That would so upset the Obama, open borders apple cart, and the American people would be solidified in their objections to their plans.

John 14:27 (King James Version)
    It is written,... Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Rush: theme of today's show; the Obama regime is going against the American people -- it's all about how the Democrats need illegal aliens voting; notes the federal probe of voting by many illegal aliens in a 1996 race in Orange County, California. Obama regime upset that the AZ law threatens their attempt at nationwide voter fraud which is their only hope.
    Obama (in my opinion) really hates Americans and the American way of life, Christianity... (at least white Americans). If he is pro-America then I am Raquel Welch (the younger version of course ). He is deceitful to the core and gives me the weebie jeebies sometimes. All we can do is continue to fight to try to keep him from fully destroying America.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Ya and he said he keeps his green card on him at all times, just carries it in his wallet, no problem.
    Right, a Green Card is the same size as a drivers license so no problem to carry it in your wallet with your license and credit cards. The anti-Americans make it sound like they have to carry the phone book around!

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Rush says that the Governor of Arizona give the illegal aliens vouchers to go to San Francisco, and show them where to get the freebies.

Send the illegal aliens to Mayor Gavin Newsom of San Francisco.
    That's a great idea, all the pro-illegals who don't like the AZ law can give illegals bus tickets to SF!

[Bettybb wrote:

Folks, I wish that Alipac and other anti illegal immigration groups had enough funds to get a clip of Obama ceding the southwest to Mexico and use it in a nationally televised ad
    GeorgiaPeach wrote:
    Now that would be powerful Bettybb. We should message that idea to them all. That would so upset the Obama, open borders apple cart, and the American people would be solidified in their objections to their plans.
    Georgia,

Yes we should. And the ad should cite the Constitution and the obligation of our President to defend our borders. Then it should call for his impeachment!
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bettybb
    Folks, I wish that Alipac and other anti illegal immigration groups had enough funds to get a clip of Obama ceding the southwest to Mexico and use it in a nationally televised ad.
    maybe a campaign to get Beck, Hannity, or Fox News to get the clip on...if enough folks request it who knows!!
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast