Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying 'very hard' to be impeached 'It's so obvious, he's not

WND

Rush: Obama trying 'very hard' to be impeached
    Barack Obama actually is trying his best to get impeached, says the self-proclaimed doctor of democracy. But Rush Limbaugh says the national media are using a devious trick to make it look like something else.
    http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/rush-obam...-be-impeached/

Rush: Obama trying ‘very hard’ to be impeached
    A Free Press For A Free People Since 1997
    wnd.com

WND EXCLUSIVE

Rush: Obama trying 'very hard' to be impeached

'It's so obvious, he's not fooling anybody'

Published: 2 hours ago
    Joe Kovacs About | Email | Archive
    Joe Kovacs is an award-winning journalist and, since 1999, executive news editor of WND. He is the author of two best-selling books: "Shocked by the Bible: The Most Astonishing Facts You've Never Been Told" and its 2012 sequel, "The Divine Secret: The Awesome and Untold Truth About Your Phenomenal Destiny."

President Obama is trying “very hard” to coax Republicans into impeaching him. That according to talk-radio giant Rush Limbaugh, who says Obama’s actions letting illegal aliens into the U.S. is part of that strategy.
    “He is really trying to goad the House Republicans into impeaching him. Really trying, I mean, very hard,” Limbaugh said on his national broadcast Monday. “It’s become obvious. It’s so obvious, he’s not fooling anybody.”

Does Barack Obama WANT to be impeached? Sound off in the WND Poll.

Limbaugh noted he happened to see a headline Monday on CNN which stated on screen: “GOP wants to impeach Obama.”
    “I looked at that and I said, ‘No, that headline is a lie,’” the talk host explained.
    “And so I turned on the sound, and that headline went with a story about Obama trying to goad the GOP into impeaching him. The graphic, the headline on screen said nothing about Obama. It just said GOP wants to impeach Obama. So even without them doing it, they’re gonna get blamed for it.
    “CNN and other Drive-By Media are going to report this – not as something Obama is trying to make happen – they’re going to report this as something the Republicans want to happen so that they get creamed by it even if they do nothing. Remember, there is no journalism anymore. There is only advocacy disguised as the news.”

Radio host Rush Limbaugh

Limbaugh’s comments echo the sentiments of U.S. Rep. Steve Stockman, R-Texas, who told WND on Saturday, “President Obama is begging to be impeached.”
    Stockman’s comments became the lead story over the weekend on the popular Drudge Report.
    “For all I know, Obama is preparing to process 5 million illegal immigrant kids and teenagers into the United States,” Stockman said upon observing border operations near McAllen, Texas.
    Sign the petition demanding Congress follow through on impeaching Obama.

“He wants us to impeach him now,” Stockman theorized, “before the midterm election because his senior advisers believe that is the only chance the Democratic Party has to avoid a major electoral defeat. Evidently Obama believes impeachment could motivate the Democratic Party base to come out and vote.”

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WND Related Stories

What Obama has to gain by being impeached
    Top Obama adviser: GOP prepping for impeachment
    Mark Levin: Palin right about impeaching Obama
    New Palin video: Impeach Obama NOW!
    Fox star cuts off Bachmann on sizzling topic
    Boehner taking Obama to court over executive orders
    Obama's 'lawlessness' now beyond 'partisanship'
    Higher and higher crimes
    Who says it can't be done?
    Majority: Bergdahl swap deserves impeachment
    Congressman: House would vote to impeach
    M*A*S*H star: 'Obama ought to be impeached!'
    Congressman: Impeach Holder for human smuggling
    Prosecutor: Top 7 reasons to impeach Obama
    Top prosecutor makes case against impeachment
    Bergdahl fiasco the last straw? Tell Congress to impeach
    Candidate who called out reporter endorses impeachment
    'Impeach Obama' campaign moves mainstream
    Fox News star goes public: Impeach Obama
    Impeachment push revs up for fight
    Oliver North: 'Any other president would be impeached'
    Steven Seagal talks Obama impeachment
    Black pastors want Eric Holder impeached
    El Rushbo: Obama descending into 'Stalinism'
    'You can't impeach 1st black president,' or can you?
    Push to impeach Obama makes major gain
    Republican: Obama should be hanged
    Liberal icon urges Obama impeachment
    TODAY! Gen. Vallely offers way to save nation
    Napolitano: Few checks on Obama's bully-pulpit power
    General cements plan to end Obama's reign
    Dems' 'don't impeach Obama' email backfires
    U.S. politicians urged: Just quit now!
    Only Nixon's approval lower than Obama's
    General: Americans must confront Obama's tyranny
    Congressman rips Obama for acting like tyrant
    'Rise of uber-presidency' draws impeachment talk
    Another call to impeach Obama
    Truckers roar to D.C. with impeachment movement
    Glenn Beck: Impeach Obama and GOP stars
    Napolitano: Obama will bomb Syria
    Movement to impeach Obama snowballing
    Black Republicans call for Obama impeachment
    Congressman: We could impeach Obama
    New movement ignites to impeach Obama
    Obama's archenemy: 'We can't impeach Obama'
    Half of America wants Obama impeached

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The CNN ‘Headline’ That Rush Limbaugh Says Is a Complete ‘Lie’

Posted on 29 July, 2014 by clyde

Rush Limbaugh on Monday accused CNN of using a misleading on-screen “headline,” usually referred to as a chyron, to make the GOP look bad.
    The headline: “GOP Wants to Impeach Obama.”
    “I was watching CNN this morning — well, I don’t watch CNN; it’s on, and I happened to glance up a moment and I saw a headline, ‘GOP Wants to Impeach Obama.’ I looked at that, and I said, ‘No, no, that headline is a lie.’ So I turned on the sound,” Limbaugh said. “And that headline went with a story about Obama trying to goad the GOP into impeaching him. The graphic, the headline on screen said nothing about Obama. It just said, ‘GOP Wants to Impeach Obama.’”
    He went on to claim that by putting the idea out there that the GOP “wants” to impeach Obama, the “drive-by media” are trying to make sure Republicans “get creamed by it even if they do nothing.”
    “It’s a strategy,” he concluded. “There is no journalism anymore, don’t forget. There’s only advocacy and support for the Democrat agenda, disguised as the news.”
    While House Speaker John Boehner has made it clear that the GOP does not plan to try to impeach President Obama, a recent CNN/ORC International poll revealed that about 33 percent of Americans say the president should be impeached while 65 percent say he should not face impeachment.

TheBlaze

http://gopthedailydose.com/2014/07/2...-complete-lie/

I have to agree that right now Obama is trying to goad the House into trying to impeach him. I think its the DNC strategy for the Nov. elections as Obama and Dems have been losing a lot of voter support on numerous issues. Those voters won't be wanting to go and vote for their bad candidate they disapprove of but they won't go and vote against them if no Dem challenger. But attempting to impeach Obama allows the DNC a new warcry for the low information Dem voters calling Reps racist again because Obama is black, and how they hate Obama pushing pro gay and pro women agenda's, and how Reps want to destroy Unions Obama has been supporting, and how Reps *HATE* poor children and immigrants because no mass amnesty.

Goal is to reignite lies that are old and tired to get more Dems voting in this coming election to *save* the Senate and thus save Obama. Also with Obama passing another executive Amnesty and saying how impeaching him would revoke it and all Dems want to do now is mass Amnesty for real would garner millions of illegal aliens voting as well.

So IF Reps try they need a strong strategy and better to try and wait until after the midterm primaries this late in the game. If this was 6 months ago or more it could have been an entirely different ballgame.