Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Rush Limbaugh Suspects Obama Conspired With Al-Qaeda to Frame Bashar al-Assad

Rush Limbaugh Suspects Obama Conspired With Al-Qaeda to Frame Bashar al-Assad

“If true, this is the deception of all time,” says Limbaugh

Julie Wilson
    Infowars.com
    September 3, 2013

Conservative radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh acknowledges building evidence that the chemical weapons attack in Syria was staged to frame President Bashar al-Assad.

On Monday’s broadcast of the Rush Limbaugh show, the talk show host acknowledged reports from the Associated Press that the admitted intelligence on Syria’s chemical weapons attack was “no slam dunk.”
    He also announced he believes Obama may have been “complicit” in the attack and possibly helped plan it.
    Limbaugh expressed doubt over allegations Assad used chemical weapons against his own people. Limbaugh asked if the allegations are true, what does Assad have to gain?
    On Saturday morning, the talk show host received a note from a friend who spent time in the Middle East. In the note, Limbaugh’s friend vouched for Assad, claiming there’s “nothing in it for him,” and “he’s not that kind of guy,” describing the note as “almost a personal reference for Bashar.”
    Limbaugh initially dismissed the claim and filed the note away stating “everybody wants to do my job” and “everybody wants to influence what I say.”
    “Anybody can write me anything and say anything, says Limbaugh. I have to be very careful.
    “I just can’t accept what somebody sends me in an email and run with it. So, I ran the theory by a couple of people whose opinion on these things I respect over the years. They both said ‘Na, na, na, that’s a little crazy.’”
    However, Limbaugh changed his mind when he discovered another piece making similar accusations by a journalist named Yossef Bodansky.
    In the article Bodansky argues the “deception playing out in Syria is a deception similar to the one used in Sarajevo in 1995 to provoke air strikes against the Serbs for the benefit of the Bosnian Muslims.”
    According to Limbaugh, “If this is true, this is the deception of all time.”
    The article alleges the “US had intel involvement dating a week before the alleged chemical weapons attack in meetings that were anticipating a war changing event.”
    “We could be looking at a frame job. Pretty big setup,” says Limbaugh.
    “The rebels nerve gassed themselves in order to engineer a response that takes out Bashar, putting the US on the side of Al-Qaeda,” alleges Mr. Bodansky.
    Limbaugh’s skepticism of the White House narrative regarding the chemical weapons attack in Syria adds him to a growing list of people who believe the attack to be a staged false flag provocation.
    The talk radio icon joins a long list of credible experts including Pat Buchanan, Ron Paul, Rand Pauland Jerome Corsi, who see evidence the Obama administration helped staged the chemical weapons attack in Syria with Al-Qaeda to frame the Assad regime.

This article was posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 at 2:18 pm

Tags: government corruption, mainstream media, war

Related Articles

http://www.infowars.com/rush-limbaug...shar-al-assad/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Real Media Blocks Obama’s Attempt at Plunging Nations Into WW3

Friday, September 13, 2013 12:02
    (Before It's News)

The real media that has now emerged in the place of the depleted mainstream media machine has successfully blocked plans by Obama and his handlers to plunge the international community into a hot World War 3 scenario, and top advisers are on record admitting it.

In a truly powerful augmentation of history, spreading the word over staged events like the Syrian chemical attacks has ultimately forced the Obama administration and its affiliates to push back their plans to launch military action. Action in Syria that, as admitted by the mega media, has much more to do with instigating a hot war with Russian forces who continue to back Assad.

Ultimately, by disseminating this information to what amounts to millions worldwide, we have also delivered talking points and analysis to prominent figures like Ron Paul and Pat Buchanan.

In what amounts to both a heavy responsibility and massive reach, these top analysts were going on record highlighting the same points that I have been covering since the onset of the Syrian madness. Articles that have been shared like wildfire throughout social media and uniquely viewed by several millions. And the decomposing mainstream media simply can’t figure out how it’s done. I have had mainstream journalists inquire as to how we can actually influence history, policy, headlines around the world, through platforms like Storyleak.

We ARE The Media

The answer, quite simply, is that we are now the only media. There’s no longer the need to play into the psychological minefield of labeling certain sources ‘alternative news’ when we can go back to leading Gallup polls and show that virtually no one trusts the mainstream media. And that’s bad news for the 6 corporations that own 90% of the mainstream media.

There’s a reason that former US National Security Adviser and Trilateral Commission co-founder Zbigniew Brzezinski says that there is a ‘global political awakening’ placing a wrench in the wheel of the war machine. And quite frankly, we are driving that wrench harder than ever into the tank of the warmongering elite. As a result, they are becoming desperate and resorting to censoring real journalism through ‘defining’ what a journalist is. But the fact is that as long as we continue to found the alarm, we will continue to see massive victory across the board.
    The post Real Media Blocks Obama’s Attempt at Plunging Nations Into WW3 appeared first on Storyleak.

Source: http://www.storyleak.com/real-media-blocks-obamas-nations-ww3/

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...3-2762278.html