Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Salazar and Feinstein...just shut up !!!

This clown is allmost as irritating as Kennedy. Among his usual blather he keeps saying that not acting is not an option because America want us to act. I will be telling him that the great majority of Americans (Rasmussen Poll, USA Today Poll, Fox poll, etc.) do not want a new law encacted that gives amnesty to 20 million illegal aliens. We, the American people want EXISTING laws inforced and the border secured. Once a great majority of the illegal aliens self deport or are forceablly deported and the border is certified as being secure, then maybe we'll trust Congress and the government enough to look into further immigration reform.

BTW, Feinstein is up on the floor talking and kissing up to Kennedy, et. al. She nauseates me, as well. She says the bill was misunderstood and misreported. No one understood the facts and goodnees of the bill.

Could we all send some of our "feelings" to her, as well. Or maybe we shouldn't even waste our time with either of them since they are hopeless.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh god I want to puke. My great senator Feinstein up there yaking. Ironic we here in California have the WORST problem and they put her in charge of writing a bill. What a joke! Her and Boxer are in because the illegals have voted here in Calif for years! Disgusting.

Just enforce the laws on the books and build the fence!!!

Are they just going to have the losers speak all in a row?!! How about Sen. Sessions to tell us the great things that will happen because this bill didn't pass. Enforce the laws on the books. Where is the compassion for the American citizens who would of been saddled with this multi-trillion dollar scam!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The ONE thing that Feinstein said that I agreed with her about was that the COMPREHENSIVE bill is impossible to do and it should be addressed piece by piece!

STARTING WITH CLOSING AND ENFORCING THE BORDERS!!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

I will pay more for my oranges if they will pay an American a decent wage to pick them. And by the way, I mow my own yard and put gas in my car myself and I clean my own house. I have a son that tried to mow yards but they have yard crews full of illegals who mow yards in a few minutes running from yard to yard. I am sick of their lies.
    Bush "We will have the most educated american people of America"
    BRILLIANT!!!

Boo Hoo They're going to make me cry.
    Bush "We will have the most educated american people of America"
    BRILLIANT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan
    The ONE thing that Feinstein said that I agreed with her about was that the COMPREHENSIVE bill is impossible to do and it should be addressed piece by piece!

Did she really say that. I've been saying that to her office every time I called. I said, "if you had built the 700 miles of fence as you passed last year I might believe you, but I don't. You DO nothing and keep passing paper back and forth."

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan

Did she really say that. I've been saying that to her office every time I called. I said, "if you had built the 700 miles of fence as you passed last year I might believe you, but I don't. You DO nothing and keep passing paper back and forth."
    YEP! Those words came out of her mouth as they were ulogizing the death and promising the resurrection of the bill!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Durbin was praising the great senator Kennedy too?!

Feinstein looked like a drunk in mourning. I kept hoping Ted Kennedy would come up from behind and whisk her away in an Irish jig. They could've had a proper wake right there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast