Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

San Juan Capistrano is a very wealthy area in Orange Co. ...

... and like many such tony neighborhoods in So. California, it has its share of "Limousine Liberals." Consequently, when anti-illegal immigration protestors turn out, there are invariably a few illegal aliens supporters who show up to voice their displeasure ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPjrady8EPA

My parent's moved to SJC in the 70's. Beautiful,safe charming town. Today it is overrun with illegals. 99% of the crime occurs in their "areas" there are gang injunctions etc. And again the spineless leaders say they can't do anything about it!

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    My parent's moved to SJC in the 70's. Beautiful,safe charming town. Today it is overrun with illegals. 99% of the crime occurs in their "areas" there are gang injunctions etc. And again the spineless leaders say they can't do anything about it!
    I'd like to know how the illegals can afford San Juan Capristano??? I can't!
    What part of illegal don't you understand?

They live in two or three areas. Duplexes and apts. Unfortunately there are a lot of them. And as usual they live 12,13,15 to an apt or house.

My best friend lives there. She is into racehorses and one time we went to visit one that she had sold at a nearby stable. In some apts near it there were a bunch of them blaring thier "music" and partying. It was the first time I realized that they were in SJC. My friend told me they have been there for quite a while. It figures.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes some of the stables on the railroad track side of town is where the vast majority of them live. Yes its rue Mexicans have always been a part of Southern California. LEGAL Mexican Americans. No different than the Irish,Italian etc. What has been very apparent in the last 5 or 6 years is the overwhelming increase of illegals. I think Bush must have personally invited them! Ten years ago none of the grocery stores or other stores had security detectors, now all of them do. The stealing is unbelievable I've been told. Our schools have gone to hell also. Too busy trying to teach non-english speakers.

Re: San Juan Capistrano is a very wealthy area in Orange Co.

Quote Originally Posted by SZinWestLA
    ... and like many such tony neighborhoods in So. California, it has its share of "Limousine Liberals." Consequently, when anti-illegal immigration protestors turn out, there are invariably a few illegal aliens supporters who show up to voice their displeasure ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPjrady8EPA
    Once again people are trying to exonerate illegal alien's crimes, based on the color of their skin. Notice that woman saying we are not a nation of laws? Instead, she says we are a nation of diversity!

I wonder how many of those "Limousine Liberals" graciuosly invited illegal aliens into our country, now to find them in THEIR back yards!
    I didn't leave the Republican Party. The party left me. Inspired by Ronald Reagan

Most illegals in California came while Bush was president!

It makes me sick to think I ever voted for this piece of garbage... Because of his open border policies, most of California is ruined! Now Bush can retire in luxury knowing he has contributed in turning the U.S. into a third world hell hole!

I don't think any of them were smarter than a 5th grader.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My son and Daughter in law were thinking about moving there...until she checked out the school district stats...all but one of the elementary schools was 80% hispanic and spoke "other than english" We were shocked....
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*