Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Santa Cruz Sheriff Says Illegals Aren’t ‘Criminals’?

Car Crashes, Illegals, Criminals
    AP: Santa Cruz Sheriff Says Illegals Aren’t ‘Criminals’?
    By Warner Todd Huston Saturday, November 24, 2007

The AP has used the somewhat heartwarming tale of an illegal alien who found an American boy and his mother suffering from a car accident in the Arizona desert and stayed with them until help arrived as an excuse to plead that illegals aren’t “criminalsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bonnie and Clyde helped a lot of people also. So have a lot of other criminal in American past and present. Good act do not resolve the crime.

CRIME VICTIMS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS
    There is an enormous number of Americans who have been harmed by the criminals who pass through the nation's open borders. For that reason, this section can only provide a symbolic tribute to the many unnamed victims who have been killed, raped, robbed, crippled and otherwise personally violated.
    It is particularly shocking that even in post-911 America, the government still refuses to protect the people in the most basic ways from the world's terrorists and criminals who enter at will to do as they please. The borders remain a sieve while the human carnage from crime perpetrated from illegal aliens continues to mount. In another stunner of INS malfeasance, the agency often cannot even manage to deport dangerous criminal aliens when they reach the ends of their prison terms.
    http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/te ... ctims.html

No one says they are bad people per se, but they need to adhere to our laws and enter the country legally.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Illegals ARE criminals, period. As soon as they snuck into our country without permission, they broke the law, hence the name-"illegal."
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

If I should sneak into a football game without a ticket,I would be considered a criminal.If you sneak into the U.S. without permission,you are a criminal.Illegals are trespassing on our land.That is a criminal act.

Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    No one says they are bad people per se, but they need to adhere to our laws and enter the country legally.

They became 'BAD PEOPLE' when they stood in our streets and pissed on our flags while flying theirs while our soldiers were at war . Wwhen I have to pay $499 cash for a biopsy to take up their slack . I sit in a waiting room with two breeders and their kids running around waiting room speaking spanish with their exspecting parents about to have another one for us to pay for .

My pity left the day they bcame militant .

Illegal aliens ARE lawbreakers! They are FOREIGN CRIMINAL TRESPASSERS!

No they aren't all bad people - but I think a person who systematically breaks the law, on a daily basis and in the case of healthcare, welfare, etc., are stealing monies - then one sorta becomes a criminal. Maybe an otherwise good criminal - but a criminal nonetheles.

For every story like that one - and I'm sure there are more heartwarming stories - there are many, many stories of DUI murders, other murders, rapes, molestation, assaults, we could post.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)