Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Savage, A Man With Passion!

I was just listening to Michael Savage and must say I was moved by his passionate radio piece on Illegal Immigration. This man seems to be highly intelligent and understands what he is saying. He likened the changing demographics of the U.S. to that of the Roman Empire during it's decline. Was very sobering. He was also very passionate that the American people must wake up to what is happening at the hands of the demagogues and puppets that are now so openly betraying the citizens of this country. Would like to know if others listen to Savage and what their take on his views are.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I like him also.I agree with alot of what he says.

I've always enjoyed listening to Savage on his "Savage Nation" radio show.
    But , one thing bout mike is every time he really gets it going , he shoots himself in the foot . He goes off the deep end some times . But he's honest in his ranting and believes what he says . He does have good insight
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Savage!

TexasBorn, thank you for posting about what Savage had to say today. I have been wanting to hear him say just this and I heard him talk about the beach boys.

I know he has been in a lawsuit against the Muslims, and hope he ends up winning.
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Michael tells it like it is, I agree with him on most issues. Occastionally he loses it and he blows up. He cracks me up sometimes!

I listen to him. He is great on our issue here at ALIPAC. Very good on immigration and globalism in general. It doesn't surprise me that he likened us to Rome, he is very astute on social and historical issues. Pat Buchanan breaks down how we are Rome in State of Emergency. Savage isn't affraid to tell it like it is, and adress concerns that others deem too politically incorrect. However, he loses me when he compares everything to Nazis. The liberal Democrats are Nazis to him -- I see them as much more like Stalinists. He wants to go to war with Iran because their leader denies the holocaust, and I think that is absurd. Unless he is talking about illegal immigration, and the breakdown of modern American society, I often feel tempted to change the station.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Bear, yes he does get a little too passionate at times but he tells a truth that the pc crowd doesn't want to hear. For me it's the same with Ron Paul, his message gets caught up in some of his rantings. Too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    I listen to him. He is great on our issue here at ALIPAC. Very good on immigration and globalism in general. It doesn't surprise me that he likened us to Rome, he is very astute on social and historical issues. Pat Buchanan breaks down how we are Rome in State of Emergency. Savage isn't affraid to tell it like it is, and adress concerns that others deem too politically incorrect. However, he loses me when he compares everything to Nazis. The liberal Democrats are Nazis to him -- I see them as much more like Stalinists. He wants to go to war with Iran because their leader denies the holocaust, and I think that is absurd. Unless he is talking about illegal immigration, and the breakdown of modern American society, I often feel tempted to change the station.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

This is why the pro activist doesn't like him, they can not handle the truth and in interferes with their agenda.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)