Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: SC Joins State Parties Seeking to Complicate Trump's Run

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

kevinssdad bravo and well said.

This is our "hill to die on;" this is our hour. The Republican pukes do not get to dictate to us who the nominee will be. I have had it With the Republican dictators. We choose our man and they can go and perform an automatically impossible sexual act upon themselves. I would prefer Jeff Sessions, but we have chosen Donald Trump and if the Republican pukes don't like it then let the whole Republican Party die and let us us celebrate its demise because it will deserve to die. I am tired of voting for the lesser of two evils. I am tired of the devil's choice to vote for slow national death or quick death. Listen up Republican hacks; it's Donald Trump or some strong uncompromising candidate to end now and forever the illegal alien invasion or death to your pathetic excuse for a political party, and good riddance.
    Last edited by csarbww; 08-29-2015 at 05:22 PM.

Donald Trump says he'll decide on third party bid soon

APAug
    29th 2015

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Donald Trump says he's going to make a decision once and for all about whether he'll mount a third party bid if he loses the Republican nomination for president.Trump told reporters following a speech in Nashville Saturday that he's going to make a decision "very soon."

READ MORE: Bill Clinton on Donald Trump's campaign: 'Let him burn himself out'

He says he thinks the decision will make a lot of people "very happy."

Trump has so far refused to pledge to support the eventual Republican nominee. He says it gives him leverage.

But his hands are largely tied: He'll have to sign a pledge to do so if he wants to appear on the ballot in South Carolina and potentially several other states.

Trump was courting tea party voters at a conference hosted by the National Federation of Republican Assemblies.

http://www.aol.com/article/2015/08/2...id%3D874267261

Maybe we need a phone campaign to Trump's offices telling him NO PLEDGE, KEEP THE LEVERAGE.

What about an email alert? I feel a trap for no reason set up by that Bopp. South Carolina needs to call an emergency GOP meeting and reverse their stupid pledge crap. Our party is a mess when stuff like this happens. Stop it now. Come on South Carolina, reverse your mandate, if it is in fact one, or address the public and announce there is no pledge requirement.

Act quickly. You're sucking the oxygen out of our movement. You're making us all look .... WEAK, COWARDLY and LIKE LOSERS. How UnAmerican to force a candidate to sign bull that they support the nominee that they may totally disagree with??!! That's not what Americans are like nor is it what we as Republicans want to be.

SHAME ON YOU!

TRUMP for President telephone number: 646-736-1779

Get to the phones. I just tried the number, and of course, TRUMP staff is working, but I was on hold with nice music playing, so just keep trying. They'll need more phone lines soon. But do you know that not once during Mitt Romney's campaign could I find a telephone number to call? They made you email 'em. Ugh!

Tell Trump thank you for giving us a phone number and keep one all the time so people can call his staff.

REVERSE the SC "Pledge". Please and stop any other state GOP from trying such a disgusting thing.

Trump needs the LEVERAGE, because WE THE PEOPLE NEED THE LEVERAGE.

NO PLEDGE, KEEP THE LEVERAGE.

Last edited by Judy; 08-29-2015 at 10:01 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12