Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Hmmm.........she makes it sound like slavery is okay when it benefits the economy.
    That is exactly what liberals do....brow beat of for the past sins of slavery, and then turn around and use the same arguments that slave owners used to defend illegal Third World labor.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Diana Salazar hopes that when folks try to come up with ways to force illegal aliens out of South Carolina they stop to remember they're talking about human beings.
    Sure, and what are American citizens? Chopped liver?
    We must remember that the American citizens who are the victims or illegal immigration are also human beings!!!
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

[quote="MW"]Why do some folk insist on making this a Hispanic issue? This is about illegal immigration, not Hispanics. [quote]

Exactly!!! We would be fighting this battle against the mass invasion of any illegals regardless of race!!!

Don't forget to vote in the poll on the left.

http://www.charleston.net/news/2008/feb ... ical31192/

She said the state has many other issues to care for, and sees the change in tide after so many years of apparent indifference as "hypocritical."
    Yeah. Well, your marchin' walked on my fightin' side back in 2006. Illegal aliens flooded streets I paid for, and impeded passage of the citizens that paid for those streets while the police that I paid for backed them up. This "spontaneous" demand for anarchy with pre-printed signs and Mexican flags from the communist labor unions assaulted the federal building here where an IA hugging Senate and House member awaited them with open arms. You woke me up. You shouldn't have done that. Now you're going home!
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    loservillelabor wrote:

Yeah. Well, your marchin' walked on my fightin' side back in 2006.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n552gP9X40

Sorry, loservillelabor, I know this video isn't really relative to this thread. However, I really like the video.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks. I like it too.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sen. Randy Scott, R-Summerville, said he wouldn't be swayed by the Latino Association recounting the plight of illegal immigrants.
    "They're clearly breaking the law," he said.
    "Why should they be able to break the law and get away with it? They need to come here legally, pay taxes, speak and read English, and be willing to bear arms for this country."

We need to call this senators office and thank him for his support of the American citizen and enforcement of our immigration laws.

Contact Senator Scott

In the District:

107 Cleveland Street
    Summerville, SC 29483
    (843) 873-5544

At the Statehouse:

606 Gressette Bldg.
    Columbia, SC 29202
    (803) 212-6024

By email:

SCOTTR@scsenate.org

[/img]
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: SC Latino Leader Upset Over Change in Political Tide

Quote Originally Posted by loneprotester
    Diana Salazar hopes that when folks try to come up with ways to force illegal aliens out of South Carolina they stop to remember they're talking about human beings.
    Look, we know the illegals are human beings, and we treat them as such, but here is the truth that people like Diana Salazar refuse to accept: they are here ILLEGALY. To come here illegaly is against the law. Some people just don't get it.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

ILLEGAL aliens are HUMAN beings, Ms. Diane Salazar?! WHAT about
    AMERICANS and LEGAL residents?!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast