Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sen. Bill Nelson (D-FL)...amnesty lover

Dear

Thank you for contacting me regarding immigration reform. I appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts with me.

Like you, I believe our immigration system is broken and needs to be fixed. That's why I voted to have a full debate and up-or-down vote on an immigration plan in the Senate. While the plan was not perfect, it would have been a first step toward securing our borders and enforcing our immigration laws.

The Senate decided against passing any reforms at this time. Please be assured that I will keep your thoughts in mind should the Senate resume consideration of comprehensive immigration reform.

P.S. From time to time, I compile electronic news briefs highlighting key issues and hot topics of particular importance to Floridians. If you'd like to receive these e-briefs, visit my Web site and sign up for them at http://billnelson.senate.gov/news/ebriefs.cfm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please be assured that I will keep your thoughts in mind should the Senate resume consideration of comprehensive immigration reform.
    ...yeah, he'll keep it mind alright! That's what they all say.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: Sen. Bill Nelson (D-FL)...amnesty lover

You ever notice how all these sell out Senators say the same things about how "the immigration system is broken." ?? It's broken because trash Senators like Bill Nelson fail to help the situation.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.