Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tell me about it - I live up here in Massachusetts. Kennedy has always been one for the working people and seniors in MA, but NOW he has turned his back on us, and is pandering to people who only deserve to be deported!

I've told him this, of course. I think he needs to retire - he's losing his mind. He looks crazy, and I guess he is.

But, visiting Massachusetts is still good, people! I live in Salem, "Witch City", and it's lots of fun. I love the area - I moved here from upstate NY about 30 years ago. I'm liberal in some of my views - like gay marriage - I don't care who somebody marries - none of my biz.

[quote="cousinsal"]I've told him this, of course. I think he needs to retire - he's losing his mind. He looks crazy, and I guess he is.

I am constantly watching C-Span2. Have you ever seen Kennedy speak?!? He is more than CRAZY. He doesn't discuss, he yells and gets aggravated (Kind of like a 2 year old). Mr. Chappaquiddick, I have a question for you. Are you feeling guilty now that your on your death bed or just pissed that your trying to live in your brothers shadow?

God Bless America,

Tracy Zirinis

April
    I am constantly watching C-Span2. Have you ever seen Kennedy speak?!? He is more than CRAZY. He doesn't discuss, he yells and gets aggravated (Kind of like a 2 year old). Mr. Chappaquiddick, I have a question for you. Are you feeling guilty now that your on your death bed or just pissed that your trying to live in your brothers shadow?

God Bless America,

Tracy Zirinis
    Kennedy is a spoiled prideful man who has had everything given to him, so he is very much like a 2 year old, when he is faced wih the possibility of not getting his way. He is disgraceful and should have never been in office.

Quote Originally Posted by April

God Bless America,

Tracy Zirinis
    Kennedy is a spoiled prideful man who has had everything given to him, so he is very much like a 2 year old, when he is faced wih the possibility of not getting his way. He is disgraceful and should have never been in office.
    Kennedy and Bush are very much alike in that sense they throw tantrums!!
    Cut the sob crap Kerry and see that our laws are Enforce that what your up there for stupid!!
    These people do this to there own children by breaking the laws and they don't care until they get caught , well tough this is America not Mexico!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I certainly hope the voters in MA make this his final opportunity to stab them in the back. He has definitely lost his mind. After so many years of excessive boozing, his brain cells are dead. I can't believe that anyone could possibly take him seriously. What on earth are the other senators using for a brain? He is simply vile. The sight of him sickens me.

This guy is a total dud, everytime I have contacted his office I get no response. I cannot even imagine what would have happened if this idiot was elected president
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

When I see and hear Kennedy, I immediately think of whale blubber!

Anybody catch his red faced, gasket blowing comments on the "Battered Women" among the illegals?

How they are "afraid" to go to the police for help, because they are illegal?

What a line of "compassion" crap that is. Where the hell has he been for years and years.

Women have been battered for a long time and have been legal. They are still afraid to go to the police.

There is no end to the amazement of how they can bring up topics and twist them to fit their muddled minded pushes for these illegal invaders.

If Mary Jo was still alive, wonder what she'd say about that! (among other things)

To me, he does not even have the right to utter a small breath on ill-treatment of women. He just lets them drown!

when i see of hear kennedy, i simply wonder why hes not in prison doing time for murder. knowing that he got off with just failure to notify the proper autorities makes me mad.

Quote Originally Posted by daggul
    Mr.Kerry, there are thousands of American Citizens in jail who broke the law and are separated from their familes too but you are not complaining about it.
    Ya, even Martha Stewart requested a different prisons so her mother would be closer. She didn't get it. POOOOR MARTHA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

John Kerry reminds me of Lurch on the Adams family and Ted reminds me of the crazy uncle in the basement.

Kennedy is comical to watch when he talks on the Senate floor, he yells, fumbles around, drops things... he's a toot - probably does toot.
    He would be better on Comedy Centeral.

As for Kennedy caring about women; I wonder what Joan his ex-wife would say about how he treated her after she stood by his side through the drowning of Mary-Jo and then Ted the perp showed her the same gratitude he showed Mary-Jo...he dumped her.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12