Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Services provided to illegal aliens from the OAG in TEXAS

Should the Texas Attorney General provide these services to illegal aliens too?

As the official child support enforcement agency for the State of Texas, the Office of the Attorney General provides services for parents who wish to obtain or provide support for their children. About the Child Support Program.

What's New?

Do you have questions about visitation or custody?
    Come to the Attorney General's monthly Parenting Order Legal Clinic (POLC) to speak with an attorney in person about your visitation orders and custody problems. POLC is available in many locations statewide. Childcare and Spanish interpreters are provided upon advance request. Find the clinic nearest you.

http://www.oag.state.tx.us/cs/index.shtml

ELE

No services of any kind for ANY illegals and/or anchors.

Attrition, Enforcement and Deportation wins the race.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When oh When

will they FIX the 14th Amendment? That is a huge sore spot as Mexican women are still coming across the border to drop their babies here for instant citizenship. That MUST end ASAP.

Re: Services provided to illegal aliens from the OAG in TEXA

Stupid people SUCK!
    BUT stupid Attorney Generals ruin our nation.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I pay $500 per hour + other filings while my ex illegal boyfriend which tried to use me to get his green card--reason why I left him will pay $0. Is this fair I am a US citizen taking him to court for Sole custody of my child and his getting his lawyer from the OAG office thanks to taxpayers money.

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Stupid people SUCK!
    Regarding your signature This country needs a leader and not someone that thinks he's an American Idol!, can anyone else remember a time when you saw the President of the United States on the cover of the tabloids the way you see this one?

For several weeks in a row now, I've seen the Obama's on the front pages of several different tabloids with headlines ranging from BO's secret gay lifestyle to MO's trysts, etc...

I guess sleazy is as sleazy does.
    <div>
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by melena29
    Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Stupid people SUCK!
    Regarding your signature This country needs a leader and not someone that thinks he's an American Idol!, can anyone else remember a time when you saw the President of the United States on the cover of the tabloids the way you see this one?

For several weeks in a row now, I've seen the Obama's on the front pages of several different tabloids with headlines ranging from BO's secret gay lifestyle to MO's trysts, etc...

I guess sleazy is as sleazy does.
    He is also on TV EVERY DAY and I'm sick of his face and voice and lies.
    Dick Morris

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    He knows what sells.

Think about it. What was everyone watching in the 90's? Clinton's affairs and the OJ trial. It's no wonder the world thinks we are a bunch of idiots. And, now we top it off with electing a news hound that is more concerned with the nightly parties at the crib and toppling our government than unemployment.

He is representing our collective right now through vote, legal or illegal, and we need to see that the legal, responsible side of America starts coming to the surface.

Turn the channel. I heard his health care propaganda show flopped. You think these TV stations are going to keep showing shows that no one watches? It's about the buck to them.

I think since he knows he is going to be exposed, that he's trying to have as good of a time as possible in the Whitehouse while he can! I give him 2 years total before he is tarred and feathered by the American people.
    Dick Morris

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    I think it's going to take less time than that. He will turn himself into a lame duck and he's doing it quickly. His poll numbers are moving quickly DOWN.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast