Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sheriff Joe's posse: 'Hawaii duped Arizona'

Sheriff Joe's posse: 'Hawaii duped Arizona'

by Jerome R. Corsi Friday May 25, 2012

“Hawaii duped Arizona” in its response to Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett’s request to verify Barack Obama’s eligibility for the 2012 election, charges the lead investigator of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse.
    “We have developed incontrovertible proof that the verification provided by the Hawaii Department of Health to Arizona’s secretary of state on May 22 really doesn’t verify anything of significance,” said Mike Zullo, who is in Hawaii to follow up on his team’s initial findings concerning Obama’s birth record.

As WND reported, after more than eight weeks of pressing Hawaii’s Department of Health, Bennett said Tuesday that he finally received information that proves Obama’s American birth and satisfies Arizona’s requirements for placing the president on the ballot.
    Zullo – who met with Hawaii Department of Health officials in Honolulu the day before the letter to Bennett was issued – said that after he returns to Phoenix to brief Arpaio, the sheriff will schedule a press conference “at the earliest possible date in June.”
    Sign the petition now to show members of Congress how many Americans demand constitutional integrity.
    Zullo explained his team will need time to prepare the extensive new information developed since Arpaio’s March 1 press conference. The sheriff announced at that time that his posse had found probable cause that the Obama birth record released by the White House one year ago and Obama’s Selective Service registration form are forgeries.
    Zullo declined to detail the new information but pointed to what he considered “obvious defects” in the May 22 letter the Hawaii Department of Health sent to Bennett:

• Tuesday’s letter, he said, fails to identify or list President Obama’s date of birth, even though the letter’s apparent purpose was for the Hawaii Department of Health to verify Obama was born in Hawaii.

• To the right of the registrar’s stamp on the letter appear the initials “gk,” suggesting that Hawaii Department of Health Registrar Alvin Onaka did not apply the registrar’s stamp himself.

“I suspect these defects are not accidental,” Zullo said. “My suspicion is that top officials in the Hawaii DOH and the Hawaii Attorney General’s office created a defective document that could be disclaimed rather than take the time to produce a thoroughly proofread and officially certified legally binding state document.”
    Does anyone really know where Obama is from? Find out the startling truth from New York Times best-selling author Jerome Corsi.
    Zullo told WND that Onaka refused to meet with him and his investigators when they appeared this week at the downtown Honolulu headquarters of the Hawaii Department of Health.
    “Either Onaka refused to initial his registrar’s stamp or the Hawaii DOH is not sufficiently competent to produce a legally valid document,” Zullo concluded. “But either way, the cover-up appears alive and well in Hawaii.”
    Zullo insisted defects in the Hawaii letter were not limited to what might be explained as clerical errors or Hawaii DOH operating policies.

“The Hawaii DOH letter is nothing more than a highly lawyered, cleverly crafted document that we can now prove does not verify what it appears to verify,” he said. “At Sheriff Arpaio’s next press conference we will be able to prove that the Hawaii DOH has actually refused to verify either that Obama was born in Hawaii or that the long-form birth-certificate released by the White House on April 27, 2011, is an authentic document.”

As WND reported, Arpaio launched his investigation last September after 250 Maricopa County residents belonging to the Surprise, Ariz., Tea Party presented him with a petition claiming their voting rights would be compromised if Obama used a forged birth certificate to win a place on the 2012 Arizona presidential ballot.
    Political pressure
    Zullo affirmed to WND that he believes Hawaii has outsmarted Bennett.
    “To begin with, it was no surprise to me that Bennett buckled to political pressure,” Zullo said.
    Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett

“I knew when I met with Mr. Bennett last week in Phoenix, before we left for Hawaii, that he was desperately trying to get out of the political corner he had painted himself into.”

Zullo told WND that in an approximately hour-long meeting May 15 in Bennett’s Phoenix government office, the secretary of state said he fully expected there would be no problem getting the Hawaii government to verify that Obama was born in Hawaii.

“Bennett obviously believed Obama was telling the truth,” Zullo said. “He was shocked when Hawaii didn’t immediately issue the verification. As it dragged on into weeks, Bennett became desperate to do whatever Hawaii asked to get what amounts to even this meaningless letter.”

Zullo explained to WND that immediately following his meeting with Bennett, he returned to MCSO headquarters and briefed Arpaio.

“I told the sheriff that I suspected Bennett would reach over backwards in a desperate attempt to get some form of document from the Hawaii Health Department in written form, so he could managed to come out of the political problem he had created for himself,” Zullo said.

“In my meeting with Sheriff Arpaio, I disclosed my belief that Secretary of State Bennett would confer with Hawaii’s attorney general to draft a second, probably watered-down letter of request from Hawaii,” he continued.
    Zullo said it was “no shock to me or Sheriff Arpaio when the verification was released, and we believe the timing is suspect in that the release of the verification came one day after MCSO met with Hawaii Department of Health officials in Honolulu.”
    In his meeting with Zullo, Bennett admitted that he never would have made the promise in writing to members of the Surprise Tea Party if he thought there might be a problem getting the verification.
    “My impression was that Bennett wanted to appear sympathetic to the tea party group to win their political favor, but that he guessed wrong, calculating that Hawaii was telling the truth about Obama’s birth and had nothing to hide,” Zullo said. “Bennett was dumbfounded when Hawaii hesitated.”

Zullo told WND that his purpose in requesting the meeting with Bennett was to share with the Arizona secretary of state recent developments in the MCSO law enforcement investigation into Obama’s birth.
    “I was shocked to find out Bennett knew virtually nothing about our investigation – only what he read in the newspapers,” Zullo said.

He added that Bennett did not appear interested in understanding the serious information the investigation had developed.

“When I tried to bring him up to speed, it became apparent the 20 minutes remaining in the meeting was not going to be enough time to explain even the key points of the investigation,” Zullo said.
    “I felt Bennett was totally ignorant of what I was talking about, and he really didn’t care.”
    Zullo said he left Bennett’s office fully convinced the secretary of state would capitulate to pressure by Arizona and national Republican Party officials, including Sen. John McCain.
    Bennett has declared his desire to run for Arizona governor. He is currently the co-chairman of Gov. Mitt Romney’s Arizona presidential campaign.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/sheriff-j...duped-arizona/
    Last edited by stevetheroofer; 05-27-2012 at 03:35 PM.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Arpaio not buying Hawaii's Obama-birth story

by Drew Zahn Sunday May 27, 2012

Arizona’s Sheriff Joe Arpaio told a radio host today he’s “not impressed” with a letter from the state of Hawaii affirming Barack Obama’s birth there.
    He wants to see the proof himself.

Arpaio appeared on “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio” on New York’s WABC Radio to talk, in part, about a letter sent from the Hawaii Department of Health to Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett affirming Obama’s birth in the island state.

As WND reported, after more than eight weeks of pressing for answers, Bennett received verification from Hawaii of Obama’s American birth, which Bennett says satisfies Arizona’s requirements for placing Obama on the 2012 presidential ballot.

So if Bennett is satisfied by the letter, Klein asked, does it satisfy Arpaio?
    “That doesn’t impress me,” Arpaio responded. “Why doesn’t [Bennett] ask for the birth certificate? The microfilm, look at the originals to see if it exists? … Just saying that there is some information about the president’s background doesn’t impress me.”
    Show members of Congress how many Americans demand more than words, they demand constitutional integrity.

The sheriff’s Cold Case Posse has already concluded there is probable cause that the Obama birth document presented by the White House and Obama’s Selective Service registration are forgeries.
    But Klein pressed Arpaio, asking the sheriff if he thought the Hawaiian letter was somehow fabricated, too.
    “I just said from day one,” Arpaio replied, “I wanted to clear the president. I’m not accusing him of any crime; I just want to see the microfilm. We have two twins on the microfilm around the time the president was born. So let’s see the microfilm, let’s see the original copy of the birth certificate, then we’ll put this to rest.”

“I don’t know why it’s a big secret,” Arpaio continued. “Why is just a letter coming out and saying, ‘Yes, we say that he was born there’? Show us the proof.”
    Does anyone really know where Obama is from? Find out the startling truth from New York Times best-selling author Jerome Corsi.

The sheriff wouldn’t speak to what Bennett should do in regards to Arizona’s presidential ballot.
    “That’s his job, not mine,” Arpaio said. “Mine is to investigate possible crimes, which I am doing.”
    The interview with Arpaio can be heard below:

Arpaio not buying Hawaii’s Obama-birth story

Listen to the radio interview at bottom of article at source link:
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You know I looked everywhere but there! Sorry! Sapper!

Posse in Hawaii: 'Shocking' news coming

by Drew Zahn

A letter from Hawaii’s Department of Health verifying Barack Obama’s birth in Honolulu has not only not stopped Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse work on the island, his lead investigator reports it has actually “opened the door” to some “shocking revelations” the posse is promising to disclose.

Among the details leaked early by Cold Case Posse lead investigator Mike Zullo: There are allegedly several stamps bearing Registrar Alvin Onaka’s name “floating around” inside the Hawaii Department of Health.

Zullo was interviewed via telephone from Hawaii by Tea Party Power Hour host Mark Gillar to discuss, among other things, a letter stamped with Onaka’s name and sent to Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett as verification of Obama’s Hawaiian birth.

But Zullo – who met with Hawaii Department of Health officials in Honolulu the day before the letter to Bennett was issued – said the verification did deter the investigation briefly, but “actually, what looked like it was going to be almost like a deal killer, in a sense opened the door up to a greater avenue of investigational material.

“There is a lot that has been uncovered as a result of it,” he said.
    “I can’t disclose to you what we’ve discovered, but it’s going to be a shocking revelation at our press conference,” Zullo promised.

Sign the petition now to show members of Congress how many Americans demand constitutional integrity.
    Zullo affirmed the posse’s intention to release their findings publicly within the next few weeks.
    Zullo also affirmed that the investigators have reservations about the verification letter that was sent to Bennett, particularly as it fails to list Obama’s birth date and as it’s merely stamped with the registrar’s name, while another set of initials – not Registrar Alvin Onaka’s – appears next to the signature.

“Either they are so inept in taking care of vital statistics here, or this cover-up is bigger than anyone could have imagined,” Zullo told Gillar. “When you have the individual who is solely responsible and has the authority to validate any document of this sort and he doesn’t, that’s a problem. … And we do understand that there are a number of these stamps floating around inside the Department of Health.”

“From what you’re telling me,” Gillar said, “it sounds like the next press conference is going to be even more amazing than the last press conference back on March 1st.

“It will be,” Zullo responded. “The information … is going to be breathtaking when it’s released.”

Video of the interview can be seen below:

Last edited by stevetheroofer; 05-30-2012 at 04:31 PM.