Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sheriff Joe's Press Conference Mar.1,2012

Here is the entire press conference Mar.1, 2012

PHOENIX -- An investigative "Cold Case Posse" launched six months ago by "America's toughest sheriff" -- Joe Arpaio of Arizona's Maricopa County -- has concluded there is probable cause that the document released by the White House last year as President Obama's birth certificate is a computer-generated forgery.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dang! these Obama reporters sure are defensive, and offensive!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So sad this is not getting more attention here.

Well, I watched Sheriff Joe's news conference in it's entirety and I'm thinking this does not look good for Obama. These computer experts are not stupid and it's kind of hard to fool technology these days. But the problem is going to be for the Sheriff to get someone honest to follow this up, and to get it done before the election. If all of this about Obama is true, and I'm inclined to think it is, this would be the biggest illegal alien scam in history. The problem right now is the media. They are so afraid to stick their necks out and report on this. I got an email that said the mainstream media has been threatened by the FTC and the employees are having their jobs threatened by their employers if they report on this. I don't know the validity of this. But even Fox is silent on this and that says alot right there. All I've got to say is that Sheriff Joe and his team better watch their backs because I don't think this is something this administration wants to see go any further. It will be interesting to see how all this plays out.

Thank you for posting this. I was recently thinking this needs to get some more exposure soon.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

whoa, this is way too blury. DO we have a better copy out there somewhere?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W., what part is blurry? Is it my post or one of the other ones? Not sure what you're talking about.

Here's a link to the news conference in it's entirety:

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Press Conference - Full Video (Better Quality) - YouTube