Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SHOCKING: 3 Fed. Mexican Agents found executed.

http://radiopatrulla.com/administrator/ ... &Itemid=27

April 17, 2008.

Three men from the Federal Investigation Agency AFI (Mexico's FBI) were found executed along a road near Rancho Las Palomas in the city of Tecate (located near the U.S./Mexico border) , were they were thrown by their killers.

Two of the agents names are Miguel Ã

Gruesome!!!

Proof positive that there is total anarchy in Mexico! Calderon said it has to get worse before it gets better...I think "better" means when EVERYONE has fled Mexico for greener pastures. I hope everyone realizes that the gangs have taken over Mexico, and this is what we are heading for in the US!

I am glad these pictures are posted....people don't get it when things are sanitized
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Unless they were working undercover, I find the clothing odd for Federal Investigation Agency AFI agents.

The evidence of torture is horrific--the ones who did this are terrorists and they can easily enter the U.S. by crossing our unsecured border. And our government is removing the National Guard from our borders.

There is so much corruption in Mexican government--a Swiss bank is turning over $74 million to the Mexican government from an account linked to the brother of Mexico's former president Carlos Salinas de Gortari due to its criminal origin. Swiss investigators suspect that the money came from drug traffickers.

Swiss giving Mexico U.S. $74M linked to Salinas clan
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-119864-swiss.html+release

President Calderon's government is NOT in charge of the entire country of Mexico especially the northern states bordering the U.S. which are the most critical to trade. Those areas are controlled by the cartels and criminals. In Mexico corruption rules, not the law.

How can NAFTA and the SPP be legal when the Mexican government is fractured and so corrupt? We need to invalidate NAFTA and the SPP, secure our ports and borders, stop President Bush's truck pilot program and ban all shipping originating from Mexico.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I cant understand WHY the National Guard is being removed at such a crucial time! We are seeing people killed, maimed, and beheaded a few steps over the border and its coming this way. What IDIOT would want to remove people who protect our borders? WHAT IDIOT WONT FINISH BUILDING THE FENCE THAT WAS PROMISED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am glad these pictures are posted....people don't get it when things are sanitized
    I don't think they get that these are barely humans with the treatment they give people. No value what-so-ever for human life or anything and don't even tell me that just because they are Latino or hispanic they are ALL good people because there's obviously a seriously demented and evil group in their midst who probably gets more pleasure killing you than looking at you. I see this and then listen to LaRaza dribble and I want to scream. I don't want the likes of these in my country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I cant understand WHY the National Guard is being removed at such a crucial time! We are seeing people killed, maimed, and beheaded a few steps over the border and its coming this way. What IDIOT would want to remove people who protect our borders? WHAT IDIOT WONT FINISH BUILDING THE FENCE THAT WAS PROMISED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE?

Maybe you should ask the idiots who are ignoring all this, like the majority of the nations citizens .Or maybe ask the ones who are voting for traitors ,like if polls are correct ' which I have my doubts they are '. our young people who have been brainwashed by liberal professors and teachers .

It looks like our whole nation is against itself .

Our national ruling elite consists mainly of SELL-OUT TRAITORS and this is NOTHING new!

Yes it is gruesome, however those pictures tells the real story behind the filth that is going on in Mexico. Also all these executioners running around in Mexico know they can get away with it because Mexico has no death penalty. So why bother to be afraid?

All the reason that border needs to be closed! That crap is coming up north, and very soon we will be hearing beheadings in California and many states that has a high concentration of Illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by Berfie
    Yes it is gruesome, however those pictures tells the real story behind the filth that is going on in Mexico. Also all these executioners running around in Mexico know they can get away with it because Mexico has no death penalty. So why bother to be afraid?

All the reason that border needs to be closed! That crap is coming up north, and very soon we will be hearing beheadings in California and many states that has a high concentration of Illegals.
    They already are. Instead of beheading, though, they just use guns. LA is almost 50% hispanic now and some are doing everything they can to push the remaining black population out of 'their' neighborhoods - preferring them to go in a body bag. It won't be long before Chicago, Houston, Dallas, south Florida, and New York follow suit to the same degree...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast