Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sorry, gofer.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    Look, I'm NOT a Republican. I only said that because that's what Gore SAID...the greatest threat ever to humanity is Global Warming! Apparently none of the things we talk about are a greater threat than the temperature. I was trying to make a funny. Lighten up.
    It was hard to determine if you were kidding or not. That's why I asked you to correct me if I was wrong. (I did say "maybe" you were a Republican if you read my complete post) No biggie. In your case I do stand corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    chloe24

You are saying it so well.

We have got to realize while we are out here fighting with each other - they are all the best of friends.

The next time they step up to the microphone, appear on a talk show, or have a rally - just think in terms of their being professional wrestlers.
    I have to say I haven't watched professional wrestling since I was a teenager - and that was B & W times, folks, but I do see the commercials of them while surfing through the web.

The get up there and bombast and call each other names and threaten all manner of mayhem. They even designate some to be the 'good guys' and some to be the 'bad guys'.

We all know they are all in a company whose goal is to make money - lots of money. It is to get you to take your money and give it to them and their handlers. What we aren't seeing is their sessions where they decide who will hit whom and how and when, etc., and just how the other will sidestep to keep from being hit, etc.

Sure they all want top billing, but if they don't get it - they are still good little troopers and 'the play's the thing' - they do their part and reap the rewards. Who knows, in the future it might be their turn.

So, the next time you see them and their 'charades' just realize it is a show - for your benefit. It is a show to separate you from your money, and your country.

To them their political affiliation is nothing more than a means to an end.

We have to quit being dem/rep and be just Americans. Go ahead and vote for the issues and vote for the person if you feel they are worthy or will do the best job - just don't vote for the party. It is suicidal.

That is an excellent analogy nntrixie. I never thought of it that way. Next time I see both parties bashing each other I'll be picturing them in spandex! lol! Someone ought to do a photoshop job with that analogy in mind.

Ted Kennedy in spandex!!! That mental vision could spoil my dinner.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Or Byrd on one of his hour long tirades. The thought of that being done in spandex will certainly keep the remote in my hand whenever watching CSpan (just in case )

H.

Oh wow. I forgot about him. That's really gross! Never mind dinner, I think it would spoil my entire week!

I was hoping to find a vomiting emoticon to express myself here, but this was the one that came close:

Sigh.. It feels good to find a little humor here at the expense of these goofy politicians! Considering the anxiety and stress they cause us over illegal immigration maybe we should do it more often!

I believe chloe and I on the same page with regard to many things.

Look folks, I've said it before here, and will reinforce what chloe is saying:

Party politics are DEAD, people!! Republicans and Democrats no longer represent opposing or conflicting ideologies for the common good, they represent one common entity: THE RICH AND THE ELITE. Period.

The MORE time that's wasted taking "the party line" on immigration, or ANYTHING, is LESS time one can devote to the real issues at hand. The LESS brain power that goes to the issues. Unless you're in the upper 0.5% of the income brackets here in the US and abroad, you're being divided and EXPLOITED by those who claim to be Republican or Democrat.

It's time to think outside party lines, or we're all doomed. It's THAT serious. Lou Dobbs is onto it...go change your affiliations to INDEPENDENT. Pick a candidate who ISN'T affiliated with "the big 2".

Thanks for the post chloe. I also happened to pick this gem out of your post...I know we think alike

Oddly enough even burning jet fuel with plenty of 'office' combustibles should not have burned hot enough to cause structural failure!

Indeed, though cordite does. Thanks again for the post.

Quote Originally Posted by HarmFamily
    I believe chloe and I on the same page with regard to many things.

Look folks, I've said it before here, and will reinforce what chloe is saying:

Party politics are DEAD, people!! Republicans and Democrats no longer represent opposing or conflicting ideologies for the common good, they represent one common entity: THE RICH AND THE ELITE. Period.

The MORE time that's wasted taking "the party line" on immigration, or ANYTHING, is LESS time one can devote to the real issues at hand. The LESS brain power that goes to the issues. Unless you're in the upper 0.5% of the income brackets here in the US and abroad, you're being divided and EXPLOITED by those who claim to be Republican or Democrat.

It's time to think outside party lines, or we're all doomed. It's THAT serious. Lou Dobbs is onto it...go change your affiliations to INDEPENDENT. Pick a candidate who ISN'T affiliated with "the big 2".

Thanks for the post chloe. I also happened to pick this gem out of your post...I know we think alike

Oddly enough even burning jet fuel with plenty of 'office' combustibles should not have burned hot enough to cause structural failure!

Indeed, though cordite does. Thanks again for the post.

You're quite welcome Harmfamily. I'm not always comfortable posting anything having to do with 9-11 because I don't know what kind of reaction I'd get. I left a local NY forum because some person became very hostile and was using foul languange toward me on several occassions. I was trying to have a civil discussion with him but with someone like that, there's just no use in trying! But at least here, I notice that while people may not always agree, at least the discussions tend to be more civil (and intelligent for that matter!)

I've always be an Independent voter, but I'm in a bit of a quandry. I'm extremely excited about Ron Paul so I would have to change my party affiliation in order to vote for him in the NY primaries. However, I'll have to do it holding my nose, (sorry - didn't mean to offend anyone!) Well, I used to do the same thing when I was a kid and my mother told me to eat liver because it was good for me so... since I think Ron Paul would be good for the country I'll just have to take the plunge and hope for the best! I wish there was a bonefide 3rd party but with this present system, they make it virtually impossible.

What are your thoughts on Ron Paul?

Banned
    There is no longer any difference between the two parties - only differences in philosophies, e.g., conservative and liberal. This article is right on. The name of the game is to confuse and divide the public and those trying to "divide and conquer" us have become masterful at this strategy. They are actually close allies, not political enemies.

THE BUSH-CLINTON DYNASTY

http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin382.htm

By Pastor Chuck Baldwin
    July 17, 2007
    NewsWithViews.com

A news item appeared in the Financial Times last Friday that received little notice. However, the hidden story behind this report is much deeper and more complex. The FT report stated: "John Mack, Morgan Stanley's chief executive, is to invite senior staff to a fundraiser for Hillary Clinton on Monday [yesterday], in a pointed endorsement of the Democratic presidential hopeful from an important backer of President George W. Bush in 2004.

"Mrs. Clinton, a New York senator, is scheduled to appear at the fundraiser on the 41st floor of Morgan Stanley's headquarters in Times Square.

"The minimum donation for the event is $1000 per person but Mr. Mack urged those attending to give $4,600, the maximum for the 2008 presidential campaign.

"Mr. Mack surprised many on Wall Street in the spring when he said he and his wife, Christy, would support Mrs. Clinton's 2008 bid."

John Mack is not the first Bush supporter to jump on the Hillary bandwagon. Neither will he be the last.

That wealthy and influential supporters of G.W. Bush are now supporting Hillary Clinton only surprises those who have not been paying attention. For the rest of us, this is merely par for the course.

The Bushes and Clintons go way back. They have been fast friends for decades. Only a closely guarded media cover up has hidden this fact from the general public.

As you will recall, George H.W. Bush was President of the United States while William Jefferson Clinton was Governor of Arkansas. During this time, it was very common for the two families (along with G.W. Bush and Laura) to vacation together. This is well-known to those who are familiar with the two families.

Yet, the connection between the Bushes and Clintons is much deeper than simple friendship. They share a deep socio-political alliance as well.

Remember that it was President Bill Clinton who first proposed what came to be called the USA Patriot Act. Of course, he failed to convince a GOP Congress to approve the measure. However, G.W. Bush succeeded where Clinton failed. Remember, too, that it was President Bill Clinton who gave us NAFTA, something G.W. Bush has not only supported but expanded into the SPP and a burgeoning North American Community. Furthermore, both Bush and Clinton are major players in the push for amnesty for illegal aliens. And the list just goes on and on.

Face it folks: the Bushes and Clintons are political soul mates. Therefore, why should it be surprising that many Bush supporters are now working for the Hillary Clinton campaign?

To believe that the Bushes and Clintons are political and philosophical opponents is the height of absurdity. Both have the support and do the bidding of the international elite. Both families are imbedded in secret societies and globalist agendas. And mark my words, the Bushes will be working behind the scenes for a Hillary victory in 2008.

I will even be so bold as to say that the Bushes and Clintons are as close as America has gotten to a crime family dynasty. If you are brave at heart, do a little personal research into the connection between these two families and the CIA's infamous "extra curricular" C-130 flights to Central and South America originating in and out of Mena, Arkansas back in the '90's.

Barak Obama needs to pray he doesn't get too close to the Democratic nomination. And the American people need to pray for a "Great Awakening," because another four or eight years of the Bush-Clinton dynasty might turn this once-great constitutional republic into just another banana republic.

Actually, I don't think they even have a difference in philosophies. They are both working to feather their nests and get more of our money.
    Their 'philosophies' are simply their part in the play.

Yes, the Democrats take your money to give to other people directly. This allows the people to spend their money with big business, buying groceries, when they used to get commodities, they now get food stamps so the grocery stories will benefit. These recipient of the so called liberal money spend a lot at Wal Mart - Ms. Clinton was on Wal Mart's board. As the poor people getting this money pass it on to the corporations - the corporation reward the so-called liberals for their help.

The Republicans like to give your money to big government directly and get their money back in return. Not as many middle men, but the results are the same.

It might have no significance, but Vicente Fox and Ms. Jeb Bush are from the state and town in Mexico. It is said that her father was a migrant worker, somehow I don't believe that.

Yes, I remember the stories of the air traffic in and out of Mena.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast