Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We could do as "Ed State" (1st poster) proposed. Let whoever secure the borders with a solid border security plan, hopefully not McCain'ts plan.

After the border is secured we just raise cain and block any amnesty and impose our will on them, but at least we'll have border security. You know, play the old game on them like they do us.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Wayne Allyn Root?? Are you kidding me? This guy has made his living lately doing probably one of the most despicable jobs I can think of...that being a football gambling tout...ie he sells his "picks" on who is going to win the big game. He has even been accused of selling both sides of the same game so at least half of his customers go away happy.....
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by Chexfive
    We could do as "Ed State" (1st poster) proposed. Let whoever secure the borders with a solid border security plan, hopefully not McCain'ts plan.

After the border is secured we just raise cain and block any amnesty and impose our will on them, but at least we'll have border security. You know, play the old game on them like they do us.
    I think this is exactly the Lou Dobbs approach, although some mistake it for actually acqueising to amnesty, which it is not.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

They are saying that the borders won't be secure until about 2011...that gives him only one year to destroy us
    Then we can get someone who wants to listen to America in....Romney??????
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Constitution Party

The Constitution Party candidate is also an option. Is it Allen Keyes? If so..he's still a big government guy. I don't like Roots statement about amnesty. So I might not vote for him either. I am glad it was brought to my attention. Maybe I shall also vote Constitution Party.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12