Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Interesting reading

http://www2.eluniversal.com.mx/pls/impr ... abla=miami Afro-Mexicans face discrimination

http://www.blueroadrunner.com/blacks.htm Blacks in Mexico

http://www.fsa.ulaval.ca/rdip/cal/lectu ... xicans.htm MEXICO - Afro-Mexicans respond to racism in their country.

http://www2.eluniversal.com.mx/pls/impr ... abla=miami Afro-Mexicans face discrimination

Links to the MemÃ*n PingüÃ*n stamps

http://www.meminpinguin.org/

Images for MemÃ*n PingüÃ*n cartoon

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp& ... c686905584
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

When I worked at a hotel most of the housekeepers were latinos. They all only spoke spanish when they were working.

When one of them was reminded to speak english, she didn't like that. She started getting right up in everyone face that wasn't latino and laughed to threaten them and she called the white people and the native american indians Cabron. It's a nasty spanish word.

The managers said that she didn't do anything wrong and they refused to discipline her. They acted like the latinos were the only ones with any rights.

I didn't think the latinos were so racist to the native americans, but she sure was.
    No Amnesty! An average of 25 Americans are killed every day by illegal alien criminals that have no right to be here.

Quote Originally Posted by cube
    When I worked at a hotel most of the housekeepers were latinos. They all only spoke spanish when they were working.

When one of them was reminded to speak english, she didn't like that. She started getting right up in everyone face that wasn't latino and laughed to threaten them and she called the white people and the native american indians Cabron. It's a nasty spanish word.

The managers said that she didn't do anything wrong and they refused to discipline her. They acted like the latinos were the only ones with any rights.

I didn't think the latinos were so racist to the native americans, but she sure was.
    I believe it, as it sounds about right. The arrogance and bravado, inspired by racism, is notorious with these people.

It's called LA RAZA for a reason!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Years ago the workplace went by what was considered Corporate Language. I can remember a case In Gilroy CA in a hospital a employee kept speaking Spanish. After patients complaining and several warnings she was fired. She sued and lost because the hospital's Corporate Language was English.

Latinos can abuse their language. Cleaning people at my job always speak spanish to each other. Doesn't bother me but you're in a corporate settings with other corporate employees around it's inappropriate in my opinion.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

Blatant refusal to speak English ticks a lot of people off. It might not be the most important issue about illegal immigration - but definintely the most annoying.

When Im driving and I see writing in spanish for a business on someone's car, I wonder "Why do they want to alienate English speaking people? Our money is just as green as anyone elses!"

If they don't want the rest of us as customers, then screw em.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

La Ratas who invoke "racism" when confronted by enforcement of laws against illegal aliens and other felonies are doing nothing more than projecting their own personalities onto others. Example is La Raza and MEChA are a hate mongering, racist group, therefore they feel everyone else must be racist as well. So, La Ratas, LA RAZA and MEChA folks are constantly accusing everyone else of racial hatred... The term in psychology is called Psychological projection or projection bias (including Freudian Projection). That is the unconscious act denying their own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then labeled onto other people. It involves a person imagining or projecting that others have their feelings.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-200511-psy ... projection

One of my favorite quotes from La Raza MEChA leader who is constantly complaining about "racists.."

Miguel Perez, President for Life of Cal-State Northridge's MEChA chapter, said, "The ultimate ideology is the liberation of Aztlan (southwest United States). Communism would be closest. Once Aztlan is established, ethnic cleansing would commence..."

Or this quote from another moaner groaner about "racism" (tip for the day when calling people racist do not forget to cry big crocodile tears and stamp your feet up and down)

In July 1998, Mario Obledo, Chairman California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations, recipient 1998 Bill Clinton Presidential Medal of Freedom said, "We're going to take back all the political institutions in California. In five years the Hispanics are going to be the majority of this state... Anyone who doesn't like it should leave...They ought to go back to Europe."

Oh and this one is classic -- so worried about racism (tremble), this is what La Raza and MEChA really want to do and what they mean by "ethnic cleansing."

The "Plan of San Diego," a plan written at the South Texas town of San Diego on January 6, 1915. The plan, provided for the formation of a "Liberating Army" to be made up of Mexican Americans and Mexican troops to "free" the states of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, and Colorado from United States control. The liberated states would be organized into an independent republic, which might later seek annexation to Mexico. There would be a no-quarter race war, with summary execution of all white males over the age of sixteen.

MEChA's charter statement here -- if you scan the internet you will find MEChA members are always calling everyone else racist lol (another tip for the day when you are racist make sure you point your finger at everyone else in the room and SCREAM racist and Nazi to get attention off your racism -- remember crocodile tears and stamp your feet up and down too):

[i] Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlán La Raza (MEChA) Constitution opens “Chicano and Chicana students of Aztlán must take upon themselves the responsibilities to promote Chicanismo within the community, politicizing our La Raza with an emphasis on indigenous consciousness to continue the struggle for the self-determination of the Chicano people for the purpose of liberating Aztlán.â€
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Many Mexicans are racist against other Mexicans. The darker your skin the
    lower down in the pecking order you are. The more indian you appear the
    more you get picked on. The more european you appear the higher class
    you are. I suppose it's a throw-back from the Spanish and French
    occupations of Mexico.

I think it's very amusing that reconquista types claim that they're
    indigenous people and are oppressed by the "white-man's" laws. The one's
    most likely to say it are the ones with the most european features. Call
    one an "indio" and see what happens. That's Spanish for indian but to
    them it's like using the "N" word.

I worked in the Rio Grande Valley as a substitute teacher a few years ago
    there was a black girl in the school. She was the only black child in a sea
    of Mexican kids and they way they treated her broke my heart to watch.
    When I complained to the school administration it was blown off as no big
    deal.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

What defaoite62 says is totally true. Often times I have asked Spanish speaking folks if they had "Native" (indian) blood in them. EVERY SINGLE ONE so far has become upset, and claimed to be Spanish, Portuguese and even Italian....and they then say and show disdain for Native (Indian) peoples. To me this is shocking -- I feel anyone with the blood of the first American immigrants -- Native (Indian) people should be totally proud!

Racism is bad -- no matter who practices it. God made ALL the races and ALL peoples and HE said they were "GOOD."
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

The darker skin color thing is among black cultures too. When I was in my 20's, we took our honeymoon to Jamaica. I was shocked when one of the ladies there told us that there was more racism in thier own country against other blacks than to whites. The lighter the skin color, the better off they were-but yet they were still hating on whites.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast