Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote="MarkB"] La Ratas who invoke "racism" when confronted by enforcement of laws against illegal aliens and other felonies are doing nothing more than projecting their own personalities onto others. Example is La Raza and MEChA are a hate mongering, racist group, therefore they feel everyone else must be racist as well. So, La Ratas, LA RAZA and MEChA folks are constantly accusing everyone else of racial hatred... The term in psychology is called Psychological projection or projection bias (including Freudian Projection). That is the unconscious act denying their own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then labeled onto other people. It involves a person imagining or projecting that others have their feelings.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-200511-psy ... projection

One of my favorite quotes from La Raza MEChA leader who is constantly complaining about "racists.."

Miguel Perez, President for Life of Cal-State Northridge's MEChA chapter, said, "The ultimate ideology is the liberation of Aztlan (southwest United States). Communism would be closest. Once Aztlan is established, ethnic cleansing would commence..."

Or this quote from another moaner groaner about "racism" (tip for the day when calling people racist do not forget to cry big crocodile tears and stamp your feet up and down)

In July 1998, Mario Obledo, Chairman California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations, recipient 1998 Bill Clinton Presidential Medal of Freedom said, "We're going to take back all the political institutions in California. In five years the Hispanics are going to be the majority of this state... Anyone who doesn't like it should leave...They ought to go back to Europe."

Oh and this one is classic -- so worried about racism (tremble), this is what La Raza and MEChA really want to do and what they mean by "ethnic cleansing."

The "Plan of San Diego," a plan written at the South Texas town of San Diego on January 6, 1915. The plan, provided for the formation of a "Liberating Army" to be made up of Mexican Americans and Mexican troops to "free" the states of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, and Colorado from United States control. The liberated states would be organized into an independent republic, which might later seek annexation to Mexico. There would be a no-quarter race war, with summary execution of all white males over the age of sixteen.

MEChA's charter statement here -- if you scan the internet you will find MEChA members are always calling everyone else racist lol (another tip for the day when you are racist make sure you point your finger at everyone else in the room and SCREAM racist and Nazi to get attention off your racism -- remember crocodile tears and stamp your feet up and down too):

[i] Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlán La Raza (MEChA) Constitution opens “Chicano and Chicana students of Aztlán must take upon themselves the responsibilities to promote Chicanismo within the community, politicizing our La Raza with an emphasis on indigenous consciousness to continue the struggle for the self-determination of the Chicano people for the purpose of liberating Aztlán.â€
    Give me liberty or give me death!

Look at my other post to see how racist Hispanics are. You can have the education of a 3 year old, but as long as you are hispanic, you get passed no matter what. This is what turned my school district from "exemplary" to "acceptable" in 2 years. Last year, ESL was limited to Kindergarten, this year, it went all the way to 4th grade. The scores went down accordingly.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

RACISTS

I am a Hispanic Legal immigrant (and an American citizen of many years) and i seen this type of behavior from Ignorant hispanics with mostly no education whatsover, this is the trash that comes from central america, plain garbage and they cannot assimilate to a culture like ours , imagine when you add alcohol and a car to this equation, that is the recipe for disaster, that why so many innocent people got killed in NC back in the mid 2000's every day there was a stupid accident, some drunk illegal going the wrong way in traffic killing many.

So this behavior go across all activities , work family etc and things like the Raza are there to promote and preserve this lewd ignorant and abusive behavior that does not, i repeat does not give a damn about the American culture or laws and rules in this country, they expect Us to adapt to their lifestyle and culture, no way Jose!

Keep in mind some of those people never seen a toilet or running water, and live in a world where crime and corruption is the norm of the day.
    We cannot legalize millions of them and expect nothing to happen.
    Politicians have no freaking idea of the mess this is creating in Arizona. Towns on the border will eventually see how the quality and safety of the lifes of people living there is disolved, i am for the Arizona law, it is good thing, they are complaining because is making them run away, yes run away and don't come back!!
    And not to mention the crimes their gangs produce , that's another story.

What pisses me off the most is dumb Americans likes the ones i see here in NC that cater to this, offer them opportunities just so they can cash in! These Americans are sold out traidors! yeah they are making money renting them homes, land tools etc but then we are eroding from within.

That is almost like helping members of AL Queda make a living here so they can later have enough resources to come bite us in the ass!
    If you cannot dream, live, eat and breath Red White and Blue get the hell out of here!! or we will deport your ass out!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Re: RACISTS

It's true there are latinos (american citizens and legal immigrants) that are law abiding and assimilate themselves with the rest of the american people, however, why can't they stand up against illegal aliens? it will help immensely if they did. why can't the hispanics who are against illegal aliens march with the rest of the anti-illegal protestors? if they did it will be more effective than not. we need you to be with us. we need to do this together in order to defeat the illegal aliens and their hispanic enablers. if you remain silent than the illegals will win. because this whole issue is not racism at all. however, they make it as such when all they see is an all-white-republican state of Arizona enforcing anti-illegal immigration law. i know there are alot of hispanics in favor of Arizona's stance on illegal aliens but if you remain silent you too will be defeated by illegal aliens who will use your social services , jobs and make your neighborhoods unlivable.

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandbluelatino
    I am a Hispanic Legal immigrant (and an American citizen of many years) and i seen this type of behavior from Ignorant hispanics with mostly no education whatsover, this is the trash that comes from central america, plain garbage and they cannot assimilate to a culture like ours , imagine when you add alcohol and a car to this equation, that is the recipe for disaster, that why so many innocent people got killed in NC back in the mid 2000's every day there was a stupid accident, some drunk illegal going the wrong way in traffic killing many.

So this behavior go across all activities , work family etc and things like the Raza are there to promote and preserve this lewd ignorant and abusive behavior that does not, i repeat does not give a damn about the American culture or laws and rules in this country, they expect Us to adapt to their lifestyle and culture, no way Jose!

Keep in mind some of those people never seen a toilet or running water, and live in a world where crime and corruption is the norm of the day.
    Politicians have no freaking idea of the mess this is creating in Arizona. Towns on the border will eventually see how the quality and safety of the lifes of people living there is disolved, i am for the Arizona law, it is good thing, they are complaining because is making them run away, yes run away and don't come back!!

What pisses me off the most is dumb Americans likes the ones i see here in NC that cater to this, offer them opportunities just so they can cash in! These Americans are sold out traidors! yeah they are making money renting them homes, land tools etc but then we are eroding from within.

That is almost like helping members of AL Queda make a living here so they can later have enough resources to come bite us in the ass!
    If you cannot dream, live, eat and breath Red White and Blue get the hell out of here!! or we will deport your ass out!
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

There are LOTS of American Citizens of Latino decent who are Patriotic, law abiding Loyal American citizens. Many have served bravely and proudly in our military with distinction. This entire matter of illegal immigration has NOTHING to do with American Citizens of Hispanic or Latino heritage. ALL OF THE 9/11 TERRORISTS were illegal aliens and NONE of them were of Latino or Hispanic heritage.

This is the problem when some LOUD mouth, racist, hateful groups like La Raza and MEChA spew hatred for America and a desire to conquer our nation and do ethnic cleansing. It causes the wrong reaction among those targeted.

During World War 2 Nazi Germans and Imperialist Japanese murdered MILLIONS of people and did ethnic cleansing and perpetrated their own ethnic cleansing and illegal invasions. Our nation, including many Americans of Latino and Native American (indian) heritage fought bravely and spilled their blood for the United States of America and the cause of Freedom and our beloved constitution. Conversely, many Germans and Japanese were NOT the ones who committed murders or ethnic cleansing. It was not the Germans and the Japanese people who were evil and bad, it was their racist, imperialist, cruel governments who manipulated them.

We must remember ALIPAC and American principles, we are ONE people a melting pot, under one republican constitutional governmental system that prizes rule of law and rule by, for and of the People. Like the the image of Americans of Latino and Hispanic heritage, and Germans and Japanese before, our government has been hijacked by cruel, greedy, unpatriotic traitors -- and we must all drive them OUT between now and November 2012.

This is not a black or white or brown or bronze issue. This is not a European Heritage vs Latino Heritage issue, this is and issue of Patriotic Americans vs Traitorous Americans and illegal invaders. All people are welcome to LEGALLY immigrate into our great nation and become part of OUR PEOPLE.
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Good Post, MarkB.

I don't care what color (or shade thereof) someone's skin is. Just be an American. Assimilate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: RACISTS

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandbluelatino

I'm glad jan brewer is stepping up to the plate to fight for america's borders at least!
    Seems like alot of the govt is scared of tackling this issue.

I agree its wrong that politicians are taking care of illegal people instead of placing america and american citizens first.

We must join together as citizens and stand up for our country together.

Re: ??

Quote Originally Posted by Daveghourds59
    I had a black co-worker who worked in the housekeeping dept.,
    i work as a hotel op manager at one of the strip hotels here in vegas.

During lunch breaks my co-worker would tell me about how the latino housekeepers would constantly harass her.

They would call her Chango which is spanish for monkey
    and the spanish word for the N word.
    She told me how they would often say it under their breath as she passed by.

They would go behind her and put hair on her floors in her rooms to sabotage her work and make it look like she did not clean properly.
    The floor manager would constantly call her back to the rooms and demean her and whenever she complained she was sent to the office.

The workers would talk about her in front of her in spanish as if she wasn't there.

I was appalled at what i heard, i myself as a white male can't understand what its like to be called racial slurs as a black person.

Some latinos have brown and dark skin themselves just like black people do,
    so when i heard what my co-worker was going through i was weirded out.

I have had my experiences with latinos REFUSING to speak english myself and also being called "Gringo"
    but the hypocrisy i hear coming from some latinos is astounding.

I do find it ridiculous that latinos cry racism when they spew as much hatred as your typical skinhead towards black people.
    There are many mexicans who detest and look down on my people. I remember when the rumors of the ethnic cleansing of blacks in LA first started making their rounds. Of course the media claimed it was all about gangs until the exposure of blacks were being killed just because a mexican gang member thought it would be fun:

http://blogs.laweekly.com/ladaily/city- ... ng-member/

Notice Jesse and Al have gone back into hiding after realizing that LaRaza wasn't so popular in the "Black Community".
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Re: ??

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveghourds59
    I had a black co-worker who worked in the housekeeping dept.,
    i work as a hotel op manager at one of the strip hotels here in vegas.

During lunch breaks my co-worker would tell me about how the latino housekeepers would constantly harass her.

They would call her Chango which is spanish for monkey
    and the spanish word for the N word.
    She told me how they would often say it under their breath as she passed by.

They would go behind her and put hair on her floors in her rooms to sabotage her work and make it look like she did not clean properly.
    The floor manager would constantly call her back to the rooms and demean her and whenever she complained she was sent to the office.

The workers would talk about her in front of her in spanish as if she wasn't there.

I was appalled at what i heard, i myself as a white male can't understand what its like to be called racial slurs as a black person.

Some latinos have brown and dark skin themselves just like black people do,
    so when i heard what my co-worker was going through i was weirded out.

I have had my experiences with latinos REFUSING to speak english myself and also being called "Gringo"
    but the hypocrisy i hear coming from some latinos is astounding.

I do find it ridiculous that latinos cry racism when they spew as much hatred as your typical skinhead towards black people.
    There are many mexicans who detest and look down on my people. I remember when the rumors of the ethnic cleansing of blacks in LA first started making their rounds. Of course the media claimed it was all about gangs until the exposure of blacks were being killed just because a mexican gang member thought it would be fun:

http://blogs.laweekly.com/ladaily/city- ... ng-member/

Notice Jesse and Al have gone back into hiding after realizing that LaRaza wasn't so popular in the "Black Community".
    Yep, I think its one of the silliest thiings i've seen that some latinos have a dislike for black people, many have the same skin tones! LOL

I heard about alot of the race-related shooting with the LA gangs.
    We'll need all of our troops home here to fight all of this.

Al Sharpton was out protesting against Arziona talking about how "Descrimiinatory" and "Racial profiling" the law is.

Al needs to wake up and realize that America is supposed to take care of its own citizens and we are not supposed to put another country's citizens before our own.
    ESPECIALLY when they are ILLEGAL.

We do stand up!

I do stand up, this is a hot topic among some of my latino friends, and it has come close to fist fighting, but i stand by the rule of law and decency.

Most immigrants that have been here a very long time do not support garbage like la Raza and illegal aliens etc

My Family has endured enough sacrifice here no to be Loyal to our Country, 5 uncles in the USMC, one brother in the US Army , and yes they all bled fighting in Nam and Korea, so our LOYALTY IS UNQUESTIONABLE!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast