Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Do you guys think it is intentional or just inept people and crappy machines?
    I do think fraud is possible tho..

Totally intentional. The machines may make the mistakes - but the machines are designed to make the mistakes - the right mistakes.
    I believe it was intentional as well! The powers that be are very afraid of Ron Paul! However, I am sure they would do this to any candidate they did not want to win.

Sounds like all electronic voting can be hi jacked so we should go back to the old system.A simple mechanical machine which registers when you punch.

I just hate to think this is intentional but all indications say it is intentional.

My God this makes us no better then countries our government chastise and scrutinize for unfair elections...........
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Sounds like all electronic voting can be hi jacked so we should go back to the old system.A simple mechanical machine which registers when you punch.

I just hate to think this is intentional but all indications say it is intentional.

My God this makes us no better then countries our government chastise and scrutinize for unfair elections...........
    I never bought into the voting rigging stuff but the fact that every town with hand count had paul at over 10% made me into a believer at least this instance...

that is just not coincidence...

Quote Originally Posted by Balboa
    We are in the USA and cannot believe what is goin on. Are rights as citizens are being violated again!! I am 1 person and 1 person only but am shouting at the top of my lungs and nobody but you guys are listening!! I called the Republican party yesterday and ripped them a you know what!! I will be voting Democrat unless they get this voter fraud thing under control!!
    RNC Phone: (202)863.8500

I called the RNC twice yesterday-----using *67 and disguising my voice.

I told them..........If McCain, Guliani, or Huckabee ends up being the nominee----I know thousands of people who will not vote----or will vote for the Dem nominee-----just to screw the RNC like they are screwing US citizens.

He says..........Well, the power is within your hands, you can determine who the nominee becomes.

I said........don't lie to me.......There are thousands of people who are aware that you are using the media to push McCain, Guliani, or Huckabee as the nominee. You used the media to make sure that McCain won in New Hampshire!!! You are using the media to make it sound like Romney doesn't have a chance----and that if he does not win Michigan, he doesn't have a chance----even though he currently has more delegates than anyone else!!

I said......so just think of this.........If Huckabee, McCain or Guliani become the nominee-----imagine how many thousands of people who are going to help the Dems win the election!!

He said.........Read the constitution and hung up on me!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    We are in the USA and cannot believe what is goin on. Are rights as citizens are being violated again!! I am 1 person and 1 person only but am shouting at the top of my lungs and nobody but you guys are listening!! I called the Republican party yesterday and ripped them a you know what!! I will be voting Democrat unless they get this voter fraud thing under control!!
    RNC Phone: (202)863.8500

I called the RNC twice yesterday-----using *67 and disguising my voice.

I told them..........If McCain, Guliani, or Huckabee ends up being the nominee----I know thousands of people who will not vote----or will vote for the Dem nominee-----just to screw the RNC like they are screwing US citizens.

He says..........Well, the power is within your hands, you can determine who the nominee becomes.

I said........don't lie to me.......There are thousands of people who are aware that you are using the media to push McCain, Guliani, or Huckabee as the nominee. You used the media to make sure that McCain won in New Hampshire!!! You are using the media to make it sound like Romney doesn't have a chance----and that if he does not win Michigan, he doesn't have a chance----even though he currently has more delegates than anyone else!!

I said......so just think of this.........If Huckabee, McCain or Guliani become the nominee-----imagine how many thousands of people who are going to help the Dems win the election!!

He said.........Read the constitution and hung up on me!!!
    Thanks for the phone number. Sounds like the guy might be needing some advil for migrane headaches soon.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Watch how easy it is to steal votes on these machines!

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/gadgets/how- ... 200693.php
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Watch how easy it is to see how easy to steal votes on these machines!

This is scary!!!

This is scary!!!
    You got that right, and we are suppose to trust this government, the same one who stole two elections and lied to us continuouly for the last 8 years. I don't think so.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This is scary!!!
    You got that right, and we are suppose to trust this government, the same one who stole two elections and lied to us continuouly for the last 8 years. I don't think so.
    We need to go back to old school counting by hand. With lots of witnesses.

This is scary!!!
    We need to go back to old school counting by hand. With lots of witnesses.
    Couldn't agree more, if they can recount in florida by hand they can do it the first time by hand. We aren't in that big of a hurry are we?

Seems to me they are the ones in a hurry so we don't know what is happening to us.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast