Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I read this article yesterday.

I believe AirborneSapper7 posted it in news and other topics.

Well, A crook is a crook is a crook. I'm glad Spitzer is gone and I'll be glad when GW BS is gone. This isn't really news, anybody with eyes can see these elitist are stealing everything from the American people that isn't tied down. We know the Bushes control everything. This was a messege to all the "players" not to go agaisnt the powers that be. Either your in with them all the way or not. Not half in or half out, thats how you control everything. The people that are half in or half out are the ones that have went along with the scheme long enough to put them in jepordy by commiting some crimes while kicking and screaming about it. Those are the people that get locked up and made an example out of. The example falsely makes the people think the government is making people be accountable for their crimes and on the other hand showing the criminals in the Bush adminstrations circle of criminals that if they aren't in lock step 100% with the policies no matter how deviant, they will suffer the same fate as well. Just like a FBI man that is involved in Murder for hire. The FBI hitman says I don't want to go through with it, the FBI has the evidence that the "hitman" conspired to do it. Big press conference and off to jail he goes and he never really did anything. Of course the FBI can make any evidence it wants and present itself as credible, since it has the almighty government backing it up, and the clean cut guys wouldn't dare be evil crooks that like money and power would they? No, they are just all American people wanting to stop crime and help the American people right? I guess thats why we have border patrol agents that were trying to protect our country in jail. Everything is examples of what heppens when you don't go with the program and the agenda.

The crooks tell us one thing but we see totally different scenerio going on around us. All these insiders and MSM tell us people are over reacting to the financail situation but everyone I meet and talk to says the talking heads are full of crap. As we know we never hear the real news from the MSM, but when we see it here on ALIPAC or other sources, we shouldn't be so suprised. It just confirms what we all know, 95% of the politicians, corporations and MSM are all crooks and all working together to stiffle and stiff the average American person. And we know the motivation behind it all, MONEY. Everybody just loves that money don't they? I love it when we see politicians and other big wigs that get driven around in snow white limos while wearing tuxedos get taken down and humiliated in front of the world. It does a body good doesn't it? I've often said a little humiliation goes a long way and it could be an effective weapon. As we see thats what certian pro-illegal groups are trying to do to us by calling us haters. But, we know we're right so we have no shame and therefore it doesn't work effectively. On the other hand I'm sure it would be effective towards the politicians, corporations and others hiring them. Thats why the corporations wanted to keep their names out of lawsuites concerning hiring illegals, because they know it is wrong and the negative publicity would be detrimental to them. We must fish them out and expose their criminal ways. Maybe a little humiliation will help them see the light.

For some reason I think Spitzer will be recruited by the pro-illegal lobby to join their corrupt cause, they're the only remaining people he has any credibility with. I don't think we've seen the last of this guy.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

I thought it was strange Spitzer was taken out in a couple days. Given the fact that he has been going to prostitutes for up to 10 years. All of sudden he is gone and one of the hooker's is famous.

The Bush family and most of the rest of the government is at least as bad if not worse and they are still at it stealing everything that is not bolted down.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12