Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Stop Sanctuary Status

Cities across the country are blantently going against Federal Law by creating Sanctuary for Illegals. By not assisting Federal Immigration Agents in capturing Illegal Aliens, they are hiding thousands of criminals. On top of this, they ASK the Federal Govt. for money to HELP keep thier Emergency rooms open, HELP with thier broken school system, and HELP with thier over crowded jails.
    If these cities want to be Sanctuaries for Illegals, they should NOT GET GOVT. MONEY!!!!
    Until they start helping the Immigration Agents and Justice Dept., they should lose the MILLIONS they get for assistance.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

its already federal law that they are not suppose to be getting any federal monies but this government just chooses what laws they want to enforce

illinois voted sanctuary status in cook county yesterday or the day before. for those not familar with illinois this is basicly most of chicago (already a santuary) and a lot of the burbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    its already federal law that they are not suppose to be getting any federal monies but this government just chooses what laws they want to enforce
    Exactly!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by BorderFox
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Exactly!
    Our best recourse is to vote for a Presidential candidate who is firm with regard to border security. It is our last best hope to restore our country to America.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Once we have shut down the bad bill for this year, we need to get hold of judical watch and other legal groups to file law suits against sanctuary cities. We need to organize those congressmen/women who oppose illegal immigration to start watching the funding and providing earmarks to sanctuary cities. they should not be recieving a penny of federal funding. Let the cities have to pay the bills by themselves and they will change their minds. The Mayors and other council members should also be put in jail for aiding and abetting illegals.

For those that live in sanctuary cities I apologize for what you are going to have to go through and the taxes you have to pay but this is the only way to make a point.

At what point did federal law become optional??
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    You know, I'd been thinking the same thing for the past year or so... but I'm always getting distracted for this or that..

..but YES! .. filing class actions [aka SUE their ass..! ] against ALL [persons, employers, business’s, cities, states, the Feds, ] whom are ‘part of the problem’ and NOT ‘part of the solution’ will bring this extremely important CRISIS to a head!

Have a nice day all! Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    Once we have shut down the bad bill for this year, we need to get hold of judical watch and other legal groups to file law suits against sanctuary cities. We need to organize those congressmen/women who oppose illegal immigration to start watching the funding and providing earmarks to sanctuary cities. they should not be recieving a penny of federal funding. Let the cities have to pay the bills by themselves and they will change their minds. The Mayors and other council members should also be put in jail for aiding and abetting illegals.

For those that live in sanctuary cities I apologize for what you are going to have to go through and the taxes you have to pay but this is the only way to make a point.
    No need for &lsquo;mass roundups&rsquo;, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

WELCOME IQ...
    The idea to get Judicial Watch involved is GREAT!!!
    Federal Law does pretty much trump these cities and thier sanctuary laws. If we could just start out with one...Say DENVER...One at a time.
    Also, the Govt. is doing NOTHING about building the fence along the border. The Minutemen have built MORE fence than the Govt. since they approprieted funds for the "700 miles" of fence.
    Maybe we should be assisting them instead of the Govt.?
    ACTIONS do speak louder than words...BROKEN PROMISES!!!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

I'll be calling my senators about that fence, I'll tell them you want us to trust you, enforce the laws we have now and BUILD THE FENCE !!!!!!!!!!