Stopping illegal aliens, terrorist or drug cartels. I don’t know if we can or even want to stop them. How are we going to stop terrorist from coming into Iraq and setting up camps or poppy fields in Afghanistan when we cannot stop illegal aliens from invading this country, setting up house and drug cartels from bringing in drugs and planting marijuana fields in our nation forests.
We will not win the war against terrorist or illegal alien invaders or drug cartels any more than we can win in Iraq. We want to fight drugs and we want to do it by putting the user in prison or stopping them from using and fight illegal entry by erasing our borders.
I don’t think our government is serious about either.
We do not put the sick person in jail and stop him from using his meds to do something about the price of prescriptions. Our answer to stopping drugs in not the stop the user from using. If drugs are not easily accessed, they will stop. Stop it at the border.
If we stop giving jobs to illegal aliens, they will stop coming and they will go home.
I believe if we remove our presence from Muslim countries, they will stop their terrorist acts against us and our allies. They have said that is the reason the attack us, but we refuse to listen to them but ourselves because we want to say they just want to kill us because we are a free country. If that was the case, why are they not killing everyone in every other free country?