Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    "Consider the source!"

Did you think the WaPo would support someone tough on immigration issues???? (ain't gonna happen folks...)
    See that's what people said when I showed them the California poll that showed the same thing. How else do you explain the country's biggest IA hugger being in the lead for the REPUBLICAN nomination???? I think it's time we get our heads out of the sand.

Bettsie - well, ok, fair enough.

I'd just throw out the reminder that in focusing so much on the Prez elections, we may have taken our collective eyes off of the ongoings in the Congress and away from local/State efforts as well. So far, local initiative seems to be where we are able to make the most progress.

Or, stated another way, time spent arguing or debating about what might happen later in a Prez election is time that COULD HAVE BEEN spent organizing and moving forward locally and even with Congress critters.
    It's common sense to work toward our strengths and not away from them...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    SecureTheBorder you are absolutely right. McCain, Obama or Clinton won't have any more power than Bush did to get an amnesty bill through. Keep fighting people. Don't give up.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    It should be fairly obvious to all by now , it sure is to me

Paul people will follow him to the end

Romney people have been spinning their wheels

Americans want amnesty

We are the ones out of place

Did I leave anything out?
    I feel the exact same way.

I feel all I can do at this point is put just enough of my money from my business in the bank just to cover business expenses. I'll keep all the rest in disposable cash. I refuse to allow the government to steal another dime of my hard earned money. I will just have to start living out the rest of my life as a cash and carry kinda gal.

If the government isn't speanding my money on the IA's then I can't really Bi*%h can I?

I don't know what other option I have.
    I'm sick to death over the whole thing. I can't even gut driving down the street anymore seeing mostly illegal aliens BUILDING everything around that is under construction. It's sickening. And I'm tired of kicking a dead horse.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    What makes you think McCain or Hillary will succeed where Bush failed?
    Because I'm afraid Americans are short hitters. They will feel helpless and be led by the pro-amnesty gang. They will go off onto the next fad and next personal problems in their immediate lives and won 't even realize the amnesty processes (many of which are covert) or how we got here. They will withdraw from public reaction, fearful of being chastised, and expect the pols to make all the decisions for them. They will grumble a lot but not really confront the deciders in a productive way, for what can they do?....kick them out of office after they just won elections?

I am not ready to quit the fight because I think we can come up with more ways to weaken amnesty such as witholding monies, exposing lies and corruption, changing our purchasing behavior, publishing on the internet, forcefully blocking the NAU by refusing to be coerced, attacking the MSM, supporting middle class American needs, demanding the English language be spoken here, watching ALL our legislators and government personnel, and shunning and discrediting pro-amnesty social aggressiveness.

I THINK WE WILL HAVE A FEW MORE CHANCES TO FIGHT OUR BATTLES AGAIN IN CONGRESS BUT IT WILL TAKE JUST AS MANY OF US AGAIN.

Others will come up with more and even better ideas I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    It should be fairly obvious to all by now , it sure is to me

Paul people will follow him to the end

Romney people have been spinning their wheels

Americans want amnesty

We are the ones out of place

Did I leave anything out?

I agree with you!

USANevada,
    Don't let all of the air out of your sails. It's discouraging that we may or perhaps will be stuck with a pro-amnesty president and the chances of amnesty will increase, but I agree with securetheborders pts. We'll have to focus and play offense locally, and play defense nationally and rally talk radio again in 2009 if/when needed. This is a big reason why as a conservative I will not vote for McCain -- Republican Congressional members will have an easier time resisting amnesty against Hillary than an empowered, vengeful president McCain.

And even if McCain wins the nom, I still don't think he'll win the general running on a pro-war '100 years in Iraq' platform. I predict the media will start turning him in late Spring and over the summer. Then we'll start seeing stories questioning his age, temperment, stability, Keating Five etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And even if McCain wins the nom, I still don't think he'll win the general running on a pro-war '100 years in Iraq' platform. I predict the media will start turning him in late Spring and over the summer. Then we'll start seeing stories questioning his age, temperment, stability, Keating Five etc
    That's what the liberals/Dem. are counting on. When McCain's amnesty was shot down he couldn't raise a dime for his campaign. When the open borders pro-amnesty bunch saw their only alternative hope getting skunked they propped him up. The two Dem. candidates are a sure thing. But a shrewd man hedges his bets. Just in case a Dem. can't win they back the Rep. they can count on. A win win situation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12